I hope zee promotes our show

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i just heard a news that yhm of star plus is gonna change its timeslot to 10.30πŸ˜•
i hope zee starts promoting our show well...since our show has bcum the slot leader..they have stopped promoting our showπŸ˜•...i hope this changes their mind...πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyaak123

i just heard a news that yhm of star plus is gonna change its timeslot to 10.30πŸ˜•

i hope zee starts promoting our show well...since our show has bcum the slot leader..they have stopped promoting our showπŸ˜•...i hope this changes their mind...πŸ˜•

omg...YHM doing well on charts ...its going to give a tough competition then... πŸ˜”
Edited by Swapna07 - 5 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swapna07

omg...YHM doing well on charts ...its going to give a tough competition then... πŸ˜”

ikr..it had 2+in 11.00 slot before...omg im really scared..not cos they will get more trp..but cos..our cvs in this trp competition will bring in all stupid tracksπŸ˜•
like a recent show in zee had high competition with other channel shows and they brot in supernatural force MS and all...i cant bear anything of that rubbish on our show...i hope our cvs stay calm and dont worry abt trp..just go the way they are going nowπŸ˜•
prajaktaangel thumbnail
damnn i m scared i hope they dnt do this cz yhm.has good tep in 7.30 slot yaar  jst hope some new show they should launch 
divyaak123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prajaktaangel

damnn i m scared i hope they dnt do this cz yhm.has good tep in 7.30 slot yaar  jst hope some new show they should launch 

no yaar its confirmed..new show maryam coming on that slot and yhm gonna shift to 10.30...i juts hope now cvs keep all those sahils makeover track and jealousy track and all after may21..cos these track might fetch in good trp..😭
i hate these channels competition..they kill good show like this..πŸ˜•
but one thing im happy is tht now the channel might start promoting and ive noticed since we have bcum the slot leader..there hasnt been so much party sequence or heavu sequence...i hope PH gives in some money and gives us good sequences..😊
Edited by divyaak123 - 5 years ago
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That yhm of old days and the current yhm are totally different.  Yhm even with all its foreign track is not able to get higher trp .
Also our show is new and has lots to offer in terms of story.  But yhm is just dragging.  Let's wait and watch.

Look at the best case scenario.  We will get a confession and romance and marriage really soon πŸ˜›
Edited by poppinss - 5 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppinss

That yhm of old days and the current yhm are totally different.  Yhm even with all its foreign track is not able to get higher trp .

Also our show is new and has lots to offer in terms of story.  But yhm is just dragging.  Let's wait and watch.

Look at the best case scenario.  We will get a confession and romance and marriage really soon πŸ˜›

ikr i used to be a big fan of that show..especially ishru...but now..omg..cant tolerate..but wonder how it gets 2+ trp ion 7.30 slot..it has a huge fan baseπŸ˜•
Swapna07 thumbnail

ikr i used to be a big fan of that show..especially ishru...but now..omg..cant tolerate..but wonder how it gets 2+ trp ion 7.30 slot..it has a huge fan baseπŸ˜•

but akajs too have its share of loyal viewers... thats the reason trp had been pretty much stable in the past few weeks despite IPL...post YHM coming to 10:30 slot, though it may not stay as a slot leader then, but can still reign if they dont deviate too much...
Edited by Swapna07 - 5 years ago
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Most are online.  And 10 30 slot is a different ball game.  Even if ours is not slot leader we will do good at no 2 though I doubt that scenario.  Yhm will not get the same trp at 10 30.  Likely 1.5 and that too depends on content.  But it's EKs and she knows the game.  But our PH is known to give solid content... So audience base will differ... And our show will likely shift focus to niche fan base and that can be good for us.

Comp is part and parcel of this industry... Let's wait and watch.

Zee does not promote cause we are already popular.  If yhm takes top slot they might promote

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i always watch shows online ..not on tv becoz i hate adds...i hope our show rules this 10:30 slot till the end...btw what are the criteria considered for calculating trp ratings???