leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Sweety slaps mannerless Diamond. A slap well earned. 
And making chachi look ridiculous is in bad taste. That too in front of everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She has no self respect. She is openly flirting with Rambachan. But yes it really was in bad taste.
Diamond was born to be slapped by all. Till now only Dadi who is too old and Jijaji who doesn't involve in beating himself and Nimki who is not allowed to touch anyone hasnt slapped him. 

The show doesn't have a story. Its like tmkoc. Jab jo dimag me aata hai ussi ka script banakr episode bana dete gai. Anyways, so Elina is not well. And Nimki is anxious about her well being. And Nahar has got another Pilaaan and finally Elima will get wrong medicines and Nimki will prove Tettar innocent. 

Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

She has no self respect. She is openly flirting with Rambachan. But yes it really was in bad taste.

Diamond was born to be slapped by all. Till now except Dadi who is too old and Jijaji who doesn't involve in beating himself and Nimki who is not allowed to touch anyone hasnt slapped him. 

The show doesn't have a story. Its like tmkoc. Jab jo dimag me aata hai ussi ka script banakr episode bana dete gai. Anyways, so Elina is not well. And Nimki is anxious about her well being. And Nahar has got another Pilaaan and finally Elima will get wrong medicines and Nimki will prove Tettar innocent. 

Nimki is also doing the same with Babbu before and after marriage. So the difference is very narrow.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nimki and her sister over react when it comes to Chachi from next door.
They may be feeling a bit insecure when it comes to their father's fondness to Chachi but that definitely is no excuse for what they have done.
----------------
Was waiting to see someone slapping Diamond. Next to this Diamod even Baboo seems like a gentleman😛
dey.bh thumbnail
@ Leaves Not really. I hate both the women but still Nimki is better of the two.Nimki is behaving like a wife knowing  its a hoax marriage while Dumri is another man's wife who behaves like a wife for a widowed man. Rambachan is a widower with three children. No one appreciates her presence and Ram actually feels awkward whenever she tries to touch him. Its a kind of sexual harassment.Nimki never tried to touch Babboo before or after marriage without his permission. Nimki is stupid to believe her behavior and beauty will make her win Babboo one day. Dumri just want to have a few minutes of romance while she doesn't want to change the relationship status.

Before marriage Nimki was a fan girl for a man who is a public figure.Shw would have happily married another man if Tettar had not fixed her marriage with his son. She believed them and got in a mess in the name of marriage. Babboo deserves the flirting because he didn't clear the MU when he could have just said it to her. Even now he doesn't want her to know how he never loved her nor he ever will. She is only behaving like his wife and she is obviously ignoring everything. She is stupid here but not shameless. Dumri however has not been cheated or Ram didn't do anything to provoke her. 

They both lack self respect but Nimki still is better person.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I did not know that chachi was married. But yet I felt that public humiliation is somewhat cruel. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Chachi is married but don't know what happened to her husband. Her husband and Mungeri Lal's forever pregnant wife are the two unsolved mysteries.
--------------
Coming to Numki and her dreams and illusions
She had a major crush on Babboo. But was willing to marry who ever her father found.She had dreams of living in a Badi Haveli but was willing to settle for a house with basic facilities like a shower and a toilet. So she was well aware that the chances of her dreams turning into reality are very bleak. 

Unexpectedly  she saw a chance of turning her dream into reality when Tettar Singh came with that marriage proposal and she grabbed it.For that she can't really be put down.She didn't scheme and plot to make her dream turn real.Tettar Singh and his Son in law did make her believe that it is because of Babbo they came to her with marriage proposal.

She does live in an illusion that her beauty will get her what she wants.I don't think she is alone in harboring such illusions. There are so many girls out there who believe that  their pretty looks will fetch them a good looking rich husband.

dey.bh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I did not know that chachi was married. But yet I felt that public humiliation is somewhat cruel. 

Lol, she is obviously married.thats why she is chachi. Chachi is chacha's wife.
Yes, its still bsd to humiliate someone like this but this isnt the first time. Same happened during Diwali track also but then Chachi never learns.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

Lol, she is obviously married.thats why she is chachi. Chachi is chacha's wife.

Yes, its still bsd to humiliate someone like this but this isnt the first time. Same happened during Diwali track also but then Chachi never learns.

I thought chacha left her. I did not watch NM from the beginning.
dey.bh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I thought chacha left her. I did not watch NM from the beginning.

Her husband is working in Kolkata. Thats all we know.