Badho Bahu

lucky to marry titli..what the hell

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
seriously..lucky gone mad.what will happen ro badhothen? why he agreed to marry titli..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Magizh

seriously..lucky gone mad.what will happen ro badhothen? why he agreed to marry titli..

I agree. Has he forgotten that he is already married. I hope Badho comes back and tells all how she was kept against her will and that Titlis father tells what he overheard. If not, a sweet story has been ruined.
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Stopped watching it since Titli entry but if they make Lucky marry Titli than bye bye to this show. Hope Komal returns back & this time do not forgive Lucky .
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
The show had lost it's track long baaack but they tried getting it back on track with Badho's Kushti track but then ruined it with this forced triangle thingy but now it has become unbearable and it is reflecting in its trp as well
Xarina thumbnail
And now we see that Badho has been kidnapped again by other goons ...  has the actress really moved on then?  I wonder if these guys were hired by Ramji so that Lucky will have to marry Titli. 
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

And now we see that Badho has been kidnapped again by other goons ...  has the actress really moved on then?  I wonder if these guys were hired by Ramji so that Lucky will have to marry Titli. 

Hey are you Xarina from SNS forum😕The one who used to write spoof on GoHem with Gia Manek as Gopi😆

If yEs!!😳Hi It's Anki ðŸ˜ƒRemember me😃
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FlowerHater

Hey are you Xarina from SNS forum😕The one who used to write spoof on GoHem with Gia Manek as Gopi😆

If yEs!!😳Hi It's Anki😃Remember me😃

Hi Anki . How are you doing? Yes that's me. The very same spoof writer 😊 hi. I've been lost without a forum or serial so thought I'd try this out. Edited by Xarina - 5 years ago
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Badho is again kidnapped by Ramji so his daughter can get married to Titli . Rytasha replied fan on IG she will be back soon don't know when also news of show going off air making rounds. But looking at current storyline it seems like  Lucky Titli marriage will be taken to the mandap . 
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivkriti

Badho is again kidnapped by Ramji so his daughter can get married to Titli . Rytasha replied fan on IG she will be back soon don't know when also news of show going off air making rounds. But looking at current storyline it seems like  Lucky Titli marriage will be taken to the mandap . 

Hope she comes back soon.  Tired of Kamla and Pinky's deceit.  And at the end of it Ramji will come forward, clasp his hands and ask Badho and the family to forgive him, because he is a father 
And they will forgive him.
Isn't Badho Bahu supposed to be a finite series? 
Mansiiii thumbnail
Its very irritating to watch Titli and Lucky on a couple equation, it sucks ! No way this kind of dirty twist will be acceptable by viewers. If Rytasha Rathore wants to go, let her go n make new face play Bado's role without disturbing the original-inspiring love story. Edited by Mansiiii - 5 years ago