Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Between two evil people.
Namrata and Inder look like two sides of the same coin.

I find Namrata a wee bit less evil because she loves one person and ready to die for him. Inder is incapable of loving even his own little daughter. Even if we call Namrata's love as obsession, it is love streched beyond the boundaries.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Namrata is no way better than Inder. In my opinion she's worse than Inder. Yes, Inder don't love his daughter and used her to stay safe but at least he didn't kill her without thinking twice. But Namrata killed her brother without giving him a chance. If she just wanted to stop him from revealing her secret, she could have tied him up or given him the injection she gave her father. But no, she murdered him in cold blood without any problem. That shows how evil she is. Her brother was the one person who loved her unconditionally and took care of her and yet, she killed the same man. Even when she was asking forgiveness before going mad, she was only talking about Rahul. She didn't feel sorry for killing her own brother in such a brutal way.
Namrata don't love Rahul and neither is that an obsession. She just wants a glorified slave who will listen to her every word without questioning her. It's more or less just lust. She just wants to keep him with her to satisfy her needs, glorify her ego and make him do all her criminal activities. So, like you said Inder and Namrata are two sides of the same coin. But none is better than the other. Both of them are equally wrong and deserves punishment of the highest order.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: janecastle

Namrata is no way better than Inder. In my opinion she's worse than Inder. Yes, Inder don't love his daughter and used her to stay safe but at least he didn't kill her without thinking twice. But Namrata killed her brother without giving him a chance. If she just wanted to stop him from revealing her secret, she could have tied him up or given him the injection she gave her father. But no, she murdered him in cold blood without any problem. That shows how evil she is. Her brother was the one person who loved her unconditionally and took care of her and yet, she killed the same man. Even when she was asking forgiveness before going mad, she was only talking about Rahul. She didn't feel sorry for killing her own brother in such a brutal way.
Namrata don't love Rahul and neither is that an obsession. She just wants a glorified slave who will listen to her every word without questioning her. It's more or less just lust. She just wants to keep him with her to satisfy her needs, glorify her ego and make him do all her criminal activities. So, like you said Inder and Namrata are two sides of the same coin. But none is better than the other. Both of them are equally wrong and deserves punishment of the highest order.

I dont support Namrata. But I think she was under tremendous pressure from sethji(Inder) and became his slave and in the process wanted to have the shivlings and power for herself. She wanted to become another Inder.
Namrata cried for a long time after killing her brother and I dont think Inder is capable of crying if he kills his brother. He is too stone hearted.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I dont support Namrata. But I think she was under tremendous pressure from sethji(Inder) and became his slave and in the process wanted to have the shivlings and power for herself. She wanted to become another Inder.
Namrata cried for a long time after killing her brother and I dont think Inder is capable of crying if he kills his brother. He is too stone hearted.

She was not under any pressure from anyone. She made all the choices herself and lost her mind only when Sethji threatened to stop providing her with funds. Namrata is as cruel and calculating as Sethji. All she wanted was money and absolute power to control Rahul and keep him with her. At first she was doing this for money but when Rahul came into picture she wanted the shivlings too so that she can keep Rahul with her. Inder is a cold hearted monster, no doubt. But Namrata is not any better. She cried for like a day or two for her brother. Even then she was more concerned about Aditya coming in between her mission and not that she killed him in cold blood. Even while crying about his death, she was trying to justify her acts. That itself shows how evil she is. 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Both are criminals and cold blooded murderers
so no she is not better than him ; they both are the same
She never loved Rahul she only wanted a slave 
so neither of them can love any one
they should suffer a lot 
2filmy thumbnail
Agree with Jane
Inder did not kill any of his blood relations till now
Nammo killed Aditya so brutally 
2filmy thumbnail
She was under no pressure
she could easily have handed over the shiv lings
she had got her money
but no she was a greedy person
she wanted more and more 
2filmy thumbnail
Her tears were just crocodile tears
I think she used to carry glycerine with her 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If you wnat to justify like this then I can prove Inder is a loving father, husband and a brother. Because he wanted to get the shivlings he faked his death. This way he kept his family away as long as he could. He brought them home, made them as comfortable as possible and didnt kill Minty after she recognized him. He didn't kill Rahul either.
Dont call Namrata's obsession as love. Let obsession be called obsession only. Its a disorder where someone is extremely possessive of a person. She never loved him. She cannot love anyone. When Gauri learnt her truth she was so scared that Gauri will tell Rahul about her and when the phone rang she almost took her gun out. Rahul however asked her to take the call as Rahul was driving. She would have killed Rahul if Badri had not given her the locket to hypnotise him. Dont call this love please.

The only difference between Namrata and Inder is that they belong to two different worlds. Inder is an international criminal while Namrata is still local. Dont use the word better. Instead say Inder is the bigger criminal.

What pressure did Namrata have? Inder supposedly didnt know her identity. She faked to be Thakur and made a deal with him. There was no pressure whatsoever. Inder didnt choose her. She chose Inder. Preeti's dialogue, ' Asli gunahgar mera pati hai'. How easily she forgot how Namrata kidnapped her and her daughter and had asked Aditya to murder them. She even asked a hypnotised Rahul to kill them. What did Preeti want Pujari to do? Forget his son's death when she herself was living in the village to avenge her husband's death? She hated the whole village because they didn't save Inder but expects the whole village to forgive Namrata who actually killed their near and dear onea. 
Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I was so angry with Preeti when she said all that today
she became Namrata shield from the angry villagers