Today's epi: when egos clash

Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Not one but both were wrong.
Ego is ruling both minds.

Avni reason was has expected but Neil's reaction.

He asked her whether she us using an opportunity to ruin his marriage with mitali by bringing truth out.

Both are wrong

After knowing g abt his son Neil wanted to go ahead with engagement bcoz he can't let avni win by ruining his engagement with mitali.

Good thing is he didn't doubt avnis character but hit avnis chord in such a place that it hit her self respect. Blamed her has opportunist though it was unintentional
Edited by Himani128 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vijaya I was actually fearing about the same since yesterday I thought swetha will bring this point but never ever imagined it would be Neil 😭
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes Neil shouldnt have said about spoiling engagement thing but then i think his emotions are all over the place. he dint know what he is saying! again he is betrayed! he cant believe inspite of having a kid Avni wanted him to move on. i don think Neil said it intentionally about the engagement. he want to go ahead with engagement because he doesnt want Avni to win. 
have to say! Zain was bang on today!👏
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes indeed the ego clash thats is happening between avni and Neil both are wrong and that dialogue of neil i had expected shwetha to say but neil said but we all knw in what state he said that
Mithali jaag gayi neend se acha hai and not al are open minded like avni to accept others kid

Kidnapping drama so kamini kapoor is in action    

Guess ab toh seriously avni has to be in danger 

Custody case will add drama factor and it will be interconnected with KK mom gapla too i guess i see avni giving up on mowgli so that mowgli gets happy family and he can be happy with khannas

Avni will take all neil ulta advice seriously meri zindagi bardbaad kardi dialogue so she wnt make a move so sunehri mowgli will be the one
kamini  is targeting avni orphqan which again is avni lifeline she living her life fr that orphan kids so avni will be hit  frm everywhere