Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

I still dont understand you KB

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
KB of  Sidhpur is the most peculiar God I have ever heard of. He made Namrata wash his sins, something which Namrata was responsible for. But wasnt he the protector of the shivlings? He could have stopped it the day Nammo entered the temple as Masterji. 
Chachaji let Inder know about the shivlibgs going out for a yatra. Thats how Inder learnt about the Yatra. After this he must have contacted Nammo to get the Shivlings and then only Namrata started the secret excavation inside the temple. Basically the yatra was pre planned and to have a vacation KB let people die just like that. He wanted people to die so that he can call himself a sinner and then go to Kashi to wash his sins. 

He is the protector of the shivlings and not Gauri. He is suppose to protect her if he really has planned Gauri as the person who should take the shivlings back to Sidhpur. How come a sinner touch the shivlings after its Shuddikaran? How is the Shuddikaran's process complete if Inder is going to misuse it as it was shown in the precap?

The story initially revolved around faith and science. Gauri represented faith and Rahul represented science. The question was if God existed at all and both trying to prove their own POV. Then we got people like Namrata, Garudi and finally Inder who believe in the powers of the nine shivlings but want to ignore the power that governs the whole universe including the nine shivlings.

The shivlings must be very powerful I agree yet just a fraction of power the almighty has. Even Ravan who was a great devotee and a learned man didnt escape with all the powers he had accumulated in his life. How exactly does Inder think he will become God after having the shivlings?God is not God because he has Shivlings. He is God because he created everything including the shivlings and the powers of Shivlings. Shivay doesn't need shivlings to be himself. He is good on his own. Besides, he has the power to destroy everything, even the Navpashan Shivlings which has become the epitome of power struggle.

I remember the dialogue from the movie OMG. ' Main Krishn hun isliye chamatkar karta hun, chamatkar karta hun isliye Krishn nahi hun'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If my understanding about Gita is correct( apologies if I have misinterpreted it)  KB allows all this to happen, I think because Inder and Nammo has to fulfil their destiny/karma. Gauri and co suffer becayse that as well if you look at Hindu mythology and religious texts, the question arises many times. Why did Sita have to go for Vanvaas? Why did the Pandavaas lose everything, even when they had an ally like Krishna? According to Bhagavat Gita, God has absolute power and control over our actions but will not interfere to allow free will to flourish. That is what is happening here. Unless Inder realises his mistake and surrender KB will not manifest himself. That is in one way the beauty of Hinduism. The gods are not vengeful or interfering but more of a power to channel our deeds and actions towards righteousness. While this would seem unfair to those who are suffering, the explanation would be that this is written in their destiny maybe due to their actions in a previous life. 

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pollyana, it makes sense now. I loved your interpretation. I didn't think it that way.
Also, KB had to prove his existence to Rahul. He has to keep lessons for the next generation. He has to tell bhakts likeThakur that he doesn't hate atheists like Rahul. Bhakts dont have to kill atheists to appease him. 

This makes sense now. Thank you so much.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
All greedy and power hungry people forget the basic fact
that God is above all and can bring down any one any time
Inder is feeling he will become God soon
2filmy thumbnail
Raji I loved your explanation
it fits and makes sense now 
2filmy thumbnail
but still innocent people like Gauri has to suffer so much
I feel bad for her and people like her 
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You guys explain things so beautifully ... Thank you ðŸ¤—
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
While reading your post even I was thinking of the line from OMG!!!!

Actually none of this would ever have happened if Ved never had told his nephew Inder that the Shivlings are going for a yatra!!!!

Everyone would have lived happily!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

Thanks Pollyana, it makes sense now. I loved your interpretation. I didn't think it that way.

Also, KB had to prove his existence to Rahul. He has to keep lessons for the next generation. He has to tell bhakts likeThakur that he doesn't hate atheists like Rahul. Bhakts dont have to kill atheists to appease him. 

This makes sense now. Thank you so much.

KB never had to prove his existence to Rahul!!!!

Rahul is a an atheist and KB is fine with that since Rahul is not exactly killing anyone and living his life in a good way and taking care of his family and doing his karma!!!!

2filmy thumbnail
Inder greed started the whole sage
then Nammo joined her for her own motives