Kumkum Bhagya

SRITI JHA - Pragya Arora AT#11 Reminder Note Pg 121 - Page 5

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
She is in Atwood phase now:)
I just love her write ups about the books she read!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Prags didn't have any "he is here" kind of feeling that they usually show? Good. Her priority should be her boss.
How many episodes will it take pragya to know about TaBhi?
vlhs12993 thumbnail
So so excited for stories on toast!!!
The videos will be uploaded in YouTube right?
Thank you so much sharin and ananya:)
Anyone from mumbai here?
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello , may I join ?? 
I was previously ( well kind of eons ego ) a member of Abhigya AT. 
Now I"m only a Prags fan . I'm a fan of Sriti since Jiya jale.
vlhs12993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Carmilla

Hello , may I join ?? 

I was previously ( well kind of eons ego ) a member of Abhigya AT. 
Now I"m only a Prags fan . I'm a fan of Sriti since Jiya jale.

Hi!
Of course join us😃 the more the merrier!
I have not watched jiya jale except for few scenes in instagram. I liked the pairing though.
I started following her only after Rakthsambandh. In my POV that's her best show till now.
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Aye prags from today's precap! Run and save yourself and your child before getting in to the mess.
Kiara is such a happy child don't want her to thrown in to this. 
Congrats prags and king you guys have raised a wonderful kid.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vlhs12993

Aye prags from today's precap! Run and save yourself and your child before getting in to the mess.

Kiara is such a happy child don't want her to thrown in to this. 
Congrats prags and king you guys have raised a wonderful kid.

I have a confession to make . I really love Pragya and King together . They do look extremely good together and yes King , Prags and Kiara make for the most perfect family . They look picture perfect together. ðŸ˜Ž

BTW , I'm also a HUGE fan of Mishal from LTL . He's a giant in acting . And he's looking gorgeous with my gorgeous girl !  

I hope Sriti works again with MR after KKB ends and this time as a romantic pair opposite each other. They'll be explosive. ðŸ˜³  

I really enjoy their friendship and how safe , secure happy and cosy Prags is with King. 
vlhs12993 thumbnail

I have a confession to make . I really love Pragya and King together . They do look extremely good together and yes King , Prags and Kiara make for the most perfect family . They look picture perfect together. ðŸ˜Ž

BTW , I'm also a HUGE fan of Mishal from LTL . He's a giant in acting . And he's looking gorgeous with my gorgeous girl !  

I hope Sriti works again with MR after KKB ends and this time as a romantic pair opposite each other. They'll be explosive. ðŸ˜³  

I really enjoy their friendship and how safe , secure happy and cosy Prags is with King. 

They are brilliant actors and good looking people so naturally them together is attractive.
It's really interesting that they are now doing kkb together which they could have done 4yrs back😆
Kkb ending is my dream:) I promise I will never complain about sriti doing psychological thrillers or social issue dramas again!
I'm surprised MR agree to do this show.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Even I'm dreaming about KKB's end . An actress of Sriti's caliber deserves so much better than this .
I'm totally confounded as to why an actor of Mishal's caliber agreed to do this 2nd lead role . 
It's not that King's character is not interesting . It is . But still , he deserves better . But I just hope they won't ruin their friendship in the show or turn King into a villain so that Prags has to go back to that usless lot. 
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Even I'm dreaming about KKB's end . An actress of Sriti's caliber deserves so much better than this .

I'm totally confounded as to why an actor of Mishal's caliber agreed to do this 2nd lead role . 
It's not that King's character is not interesting . It is . But still , he deserves better . But I just hope they won't ruin their friendship in the show or turn King into a villain so that Prags has to go back to that usless lot. 

Their scene in yesterday's episode was brilliant. I agree with pragya, he cannot just let abhi affect him. King is adamant that he didn't do anything wrong.