Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: poiu123

Do people like Sriti and Mishal together in the show? I do. I don't want Pragya with her husband . But sadly she only thinks about him in a positive light. There is no anger also😡

Though we all know only Abhigya will only unite at last.But I also like king and Pragya as he is going to give Abhi tough competition the way he treats Pragya . Also I do not wantpragya to be mahanseeing Abhi and Tanu together let her be normal human being and feel jealous angry need a answer sort of .
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

what do you mean already? Isnt Kiara aware that King took care of her and her mother when Pragya was unceremoniously dumped by her joke of a husband? 😕

you seriously want Pragya to go back to that shit place and shittier people? 

Arre why would I want her back in MM? I meant what is the need for pragya to create this fake marriage thing with king? Won't Kiara feel cheated to know what she is believing is not true?
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

Do people like Sriti and Mishal together in the show? I do. I don't want Pragya with her husband . But sadly she only thinks about him in a positive light. There is no anger also😡

They are very good actors so obviously I like them. But we haven't seen much of their scenes. Waiting for the actual story to start. This airport sequence got over stretched.
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

she wanted to forget him or not?? 😕
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning Harsha and Flutter. BTW, Flutter, I am Mili😊

I was wondering about this as well and chalked it out to writers wanting to confuse us. 
Does Kiara know that dada and papa are two different people? That dada is not papa after all. She spoke about her papa in third person such as my papa is ziddi and I am worse, or my papa wanted a cute daughter and I am the cutest etc. etc. I am sure more references which I don't remember. If this is true, then that kid is one secure and confident child, kudos to Pragya and King. But I don't think writers are really putting that much brains into their writing, I felt they did this all for the drama quotient of those lines🤔

I hope she doesn't know that her mama was dumped by that disgrace of a husband, if so, God help him to get to the level of lovable papa in her eyes

Hello Mili. 😳

Of course... the writers are doing it all for drama... the child will be a link to make Abhigya one again.. 🥱 

The child should know what a joke her papa actually is.. it may be painful initially, but atleast the so called "father" will have to work that much harder to win his daughter's heart.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Arre why would I want her back in MM? I meant what is the need for pragya to create this fake marriage thing with king? Won't Kiara feel cheated to know what she is believing is not true?

Need for Pragya to create fake relation with King is mainly the cv's aim to continue to create misunderstandings between Abhigya... 😛 if Abhi sees Pragya with King... he will think she has moved on from him which she should ideally have done. I frankly dont see whats so lovable about Abhi at all. 🤢

Like i told Mili, Kiara will feel cheated but then her 'own father' is worse.. so maybe she will hopefully understand where her mother had been, who helped her with no gatiya revenge plot in mind and has been a rock solid support.
ayishas thumbnail

Gorgeous ❤️
ayishas thumbnail
https:// www.instagram.com/p/BibFo9Mnask/
So amazing..❤️

#Repost from @itisriti with @regram.app 

Most happy days of mine are of dark circles, swollen faces, unruly hair!!!
Edited by ayishas - 5 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: flutterby

Hello Mili. 😳

Of course... the writers are doing it all for drama... the child will be a link to make Abhigya one again.. 🥱 

The child should know what a joke her papa actually is.. it may be painful initially, but atleast the so called "father" will have to work that much harder to win his daughter's heart.

Flutter, your post was on my mind over the weekend😕. I am not festering on it, but wondering what I would want if it were my child. 

I have a just turned 8 yr old. If I simply look at the child's point of view, I felt that she is too young to be able to digest and bear the burden of knowing mama being thrown out as garbage, her ( child's) possible existence is not even pondered about. No question, she should eventually know the truth about her sorry father, when she is ready, but I don't want her basic trust in human grace and spirit, her parent be taken away at this time. I am hoping against hope that she already knows dada and papa are two different people, so she doesn't have to deal with another heartbreak for herself. This news could have been delivered at a very young age in a matter of fact manner, without too much fuss. FYI, I am more than happy and grateful that King stepped in as a father figure in her life, solid, stable, dependable, but not liking the innuendo of being husband and wife to the world. There is simply no need for it. Who says you can't board with a good friend?😲

As for the disgraced husband, he will have to answer to his conscience. I know I said again and again, that I want this parent to face the guilt and culpability, but even that is not letting me wish that he is looked at by his young daughter through the glass of " you threw my mama out, didn't have any concern about her existence or what she had to face, didn't wonder if I existed and while we are going through this mess, you remarried"😡😡 That is a mouthful, but he will have to answer to every single one of those unasked questions from his daughter once he finds out the truth. And yes  it is going to be hard to earn her trust, that is by no means a simple punishment. Not sure if I can write this here, if not, I won't do it again🤔
Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Prags I'm so happy that you are having someone like king in your life. This guy is cool, smart and kind.
Loving prags costumes and accessories. She is actually in a better place in her life since the show started.