Nimki Mukhiya

I switched off

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
First time I switched off watching Nimki Mukhia yesterday after 10 minutes.
It is going in circles. they dont have guts to change the storyline drastically.

So Star Bharat is also going the same way. All the serials following the same rules.

And KBR is ending.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

It is going in circles. they dont have guts to change the storyline drastically.

So Star Bharat is also going the same way. All the serials following the same rules.

And KBR is ending.

I found the last three episodes interesting. Before that for a few weeks I used to forward all Nimki scenes Ram Bachan Parivar scenes and Abhimanyu scenes and only watched Tettar Singh Parivar scenes because they are an entertaining lot.

From that Patna birthday party scene onwards I found some intentions to move the story forward.

Currently this show and Mere Sai on Sony are the only two shows that I'm watching.

----------------
Never watched KBR but going by the name I got that it is a finite show so I'm not surprised.

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

And KBR is ending.

Same here. 
The story has not moved an inch. How long will the same thing keep happening? Even TMKOC is not that repetitive. Honestly I am missing the initial days of NM. What exactly happened to Nimki's ' Sapno ka value karte hai' and ' I dont compromise because compromising in relationships killed my mother'? What is she doing now ? 

And you are right they are jut scared of changing something that has brought decent Trps for them.

Except KBR, all the SB shows are by default regressive.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
The scenes with Ram Bachan, Tunne, Mahua, her brother, chachi in love have become repetitive.
Even BDO, his daughter and mausi same. They added her fever so that that episode is justified.
All have become filler episodes.

Only thing is Nimki got the maid under control. 
Her honeymoon dreams. We will have more dreams with songs.

Nimki is strict only with dariya and diamond. With others she is careful.

dey.bh thumbnail
Why cannot Tunne either tell the truth or keep quiet? He is trying to drop hints which Ram doesn't want to notice. Well, he was always was like this. If he really wnts to help he should take Mahua's help instead.
Will Masiji ever leave BDO's home? She came after Diwali and its April already. Instead of her Tinku her husband might get married again. Her purpose has been met I think. Her role should end. As a matter of fact BDO's role should end now. He does nothing more than thinking about commissions, appeasing Nimlo & her family and a few family scenes with Elina and Mausi.

Honeymoon isnt happening and its definitely not happening in Switzerland. For how long will Nimki live lkke this? When will she enter the haveli? What was the purpose of desi home alone if she is still in that room? The whole family supported her presence in the haveli, the minister stressed how important Nimki is for the party. Yet she is living like a servant only.

The villagers are so dumb that they dont realise how Nimki is Mukhiya on papers while its either Babboo or Anaro who is listening to their problems. The way Anaro demanded, ' Call me Mukhaiyin' should have raised eyebrows.

The political party seems to be a joke. A few people gather and do jai jaikar and Tettar gets a ticket. Lol, MLA is for a constituency and not one village.😆 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Nimki is using Tunne and Abhi to create jealousy in babboo and so far without success
How to win a reluctant babbu should have been the title.

And her beauty parlour idea.

If you have no bread, eat cakes.

Why not root for hospitals instead? And also proper employment opportunities for everyone apart from becoming goons of politicians? 

I have yet to see Nahar's family. Did I miss them?
Edited by leavesandwaves - 5 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Lol, one can win Mukhiya elections with free sim cards and beauty parlour camps. For MLA one has to do real service like ypu said a dawakhana or schools etc. 
Why are these people doing prachar only in Ghattola? Only Ghattola will vote for this constituency?

Like who is writing the story? Its like they are competing with Har Shakh pe ullu baitha hai. Here politics has no head or tail.  One or two people complaim and Tettar loses his ticket. A few people do his jai jaikar and he gets his ticket again. Kaha pe aisa hota hai? They just want to show Nimki's weird ideas always work and unknowingly she has become one powerful name in local politics.Btw Karnataka elections coming up. The writer should learn how MLA candidates actually behave.

A man who doesn't want to acknowledge he has a wife will be jealous because his good for nothing wife is trying to get close with other men?  A jealous Babboo will kill her and her love to win. When will she learn?
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Story is moving nicely ...I am liking it 

RomCom ..and Entertaintment se bhara serial 
Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
I dont understand Nimki. Her IQ is below average. She is so proud of being the owner of the medicine company. Why was she made the owner even without her knowledge? 
She didn't put Nahar behind bars when he kidnapped Mahua but for Elina she is going to fight the battle. Her character lacks consistency.

Lol, Rambachan is funny. He was about to sell the land to get Nimki married. Now slapping Tunne for advising him to sell it.😆

Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

I dont understand Nimki. Her IQ is below average. She is so proud of being the owner of the medicine company. Why was she made the owner even without her knowledge? 

She didn't put Nahar behind bars when he kidnapped Mahua but for Elina she is going to fight the battle. Her character lacks consistency.

Lol, Rambachan is funny. He was about to sell the land to get Nimki married. Now slapping Tunne for advising him to sell it.😆

Few days ago Rambachan couldn't even be bothered to look after his land when Abhi gave him a warning and Tunne was on at him and suddenly it's his prize procession. Probably give it away once he knows Dublo wants it.  How has Rambachan not cottoned on to the fact that Nimki still needs him to recharge her phone when surely her needs should be met in Haveli. 

I'm confused by Nimki maybe she's just bluffing her way through life. Sometimes you get a hint of intelligence and other times it's over her head. Baboo was right when he said she acts like a know it all but really she's just a nut. Nimki is Mukhiya her priority should not just be Elina but everyone. 

Don't even understand why they put the ownership in Nimki's name if she goes down they all go down. 

Why do we never see Tunne work instead of running after Nimki and family. Also all we see is Mauha doing housework no wonder chachi keeps trying to marry her off.