Ishq ka Rang Safed

The joy of Ishq Ka Rang Safed

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Instead of renaming an old thread, I thought it might be better for us to begin with a new thread to facilitate our previous discussions. πŸ˜ƒ  I think it's best we keep this thread restricted to our general chit chat thread and we should focus all of our other threads on Mishal, Eisha, and IKRS.  I took one look at the first page of Parchayee and knew renaming the thread wouldn't work in our favour. 

Cheers to a new thread and multiple discussions galore! πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay Dazzz πŸ€— Lovely Title πŸ‘
You are taking so much effort to have our discussion continue . Thank youu ❀️ πŸ€— Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

You are taking so much effort to have our discussion continue . Thank youu ❀️ πŸ€—

This forum has given me so much happiness that it would sadden me immensely to see it shut down or for us to lose our platform for interesting discussion. πŸ˜Š  Hopefully, we'll be able to continue without any difficulties. πŸ˜Ž

So where did we leave off on our other two threads? πŸ˜›
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are taking so much effort to have our discussion continue . Thank youu ❀️ πŸ€—

I simply loved the title. Doc, you are multi talented! Oh and also loved the image.

Thanks, DAZZ!β€οΈπŸ€—
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

This forum has given me so much happiness that it would sadden me immensely to see it shut down or for us to lose our platform for interesting discussion.😊 Hopefully, we'll be able to continue without any difficulties.😎

So where did we leave off on our other two threads?πŸ˜›

Well discussion was on whether Ami will join in to list out our dear Docs talents ...wait she just did πŸ˜†Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: amivp

I simply loved the title. Doc, you are multi talented! Oh and also loved the image.

Thanks, DAZZ!β€οΈπŸ€—

Technically, it is the joy of Ishq Ka Rang Safed because this forum has been a source of joy for all of us on a daily basis. πŸ˜‰  Thank you, Ami! πŸ€—
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Well discussion was on whether Ami will join in to list out our dear Docs talents ...wait she just did πŸ˜†

Making a simple thread is not considered a talent, my dear Avani. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  I'm still kind of bummed that we had to give up our two threads to the other forums.   The momentum had been strong on both! 
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This forum has given me so much happiness that it would sadden me immensely to see it shut down or for us to lose our platform for interesting discussion. πŸ˜Š  Hopefully, we'll be able to continue without any difficulties. πŸ˜Ž

So where did we leave off on our other two threads? πŸ˜›

Oh how sweet of you Dazz πŸ€— 
You get the best ideasπŸ‘
Thats a perfect  title πŸ‘πŸΌ 

We just have to be careful & bit more creative in what &  how we discuss
from now on.
@ bold...ummm, if I remember correctly, we were all in awe of our 
in house Lawyer cum Doctor...right guys πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Let's continue on...πŸ˜ƒ

I also started to watch that show of Mi( )al you mentioned & loving it.
Yes, he's sort of a gray character &  absolutely handsome 
Thanks for suggesting DazzπŸ˜ƒ

And our hero, Mishal has not yet made his entry in the show...πŸ˜•
But he's been super happy tweeting & posting about his bumping in with Eisha  πŸ˜‰
What a treat for all Meisha fans β€οΈ β€οΈ

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishfan

Oh how sweet of you Dazz πŸ€— 
You get the best ideasπŸ‘
Thats a perfect  title πŸ‘πŸΌ 

We just have to be careful & bit more creative in what &  how we discuss
from now on.
@ bold...ummm, if I remember correctly, we were all in awe of our 
in house Lawyer cum Doctor...right guys πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Let's continue on...πŸ˜ƒ

I also started to watch that show of Mi( )al you mentioned & loving it.
Yes, he's sort of a gray character &  absolutely handsome 
Thanks for suggesting DazzπŸ˜ƒ

And our hero, Mishal has not yet made his entry in the show...πŸ˜•
But he's been super happy tweeting & posting about his bumping in with Eisha  πŸ˜‰
What a treat for all Meisha fans β€οΈ β€οΈ

Mish, I might start that drama myself seeing that it also stars another famed actress from that industry.  I don't think they've ever worked together.  I'm also intrigued by this character because it's distinct from the kind of characters he usually dons - charming or righteous. πŸ˜³  I like that this character has a bit of a naughty side to him. πŸ˜‰

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Mishal and Eisha good friends in real life?  I was always under the impression that they hung out seeing his previous posts on Instagram. β˜ΊοΈ  They have so much chemistry, Mish!  Look at their body language together!   It did come to my mind that they both know that they have shows currently being telecast on Zee, so this would be a good time for them to promote their characters of King Singh and Zara to their Misha fans on social media. πŸ˜›  They succeeded in creating a buzz and hype around their picture together! 
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Mish, I might start that drama myself seeing that it also stars another famed actress from that industry. I don't think they've ever worked together. I'm also intrigued by this character because it's distinct from the kind of characters he usually dons - charming or righteous.😳 I like that this character has a bit of a naughty side to him.πŸ˜‰

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Mishal and Eisha good friends in real life? I was always under the impression that they hung out seeing his previous posts on Instagram.☺️ They have so much chemistry, Mish! Look at their body language together! It did come to my mind that they both know that they have shows currently being telecast on Zee, so this would be a good time for them to promote their characters of King Singh and Zara to their Misha fans on social media.πŸ˜› They succeeded in creating a buzz and hype around their picture together!

Also promotion of IKRS in Indonesia Dazz πŸ˜‰