Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Preeti and Roha Jodi will be like Jab we met - Kareena and Shahid Jodi

kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
As Preeti's character is somewhat like Kareena of Jab we Met and  Rohan's Character of Shahid kapoor of Jan we met.. I think there combination will rock if some scenes will be created as jab we met. ..
What do you think.. ?
Edited by kranti - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea definitely it's gonna be superb journey... Crazy Preeti and we'll disciplined time table Rohan will be treat to watch.  I donno what will happen to Daadi when she sees her Rohan falling for Preeti.  Daadi to a surely going to have a heart attack.😆
soniadutta thumbnail
Yeah definitely it would be great to watch and both will be make perfect and get to see something different in couple .
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't know how thy will shape out PreeHan.. or if thrs even a PreeHan..

Preeti's character is more developed. It has matured a bit now, she is outspoken and has also started doing shayaris.

Where as Rohan's is still underdeveloped. We know he is mama's boy, very studious, extremely quiet and reserved but good at heart.

But let's c if he is still there in college track.. as he wud b in 12th now and I dunno how thy will shift him to Abad. But Somani did schooling in abad. so there's a possibility. Plus thrs IIM in Abad so he can study management there.

The idea of him being more like Shahid from JWM looks good.

But I see him more as the simple, honest, straight forward choclaty boy Aamir frm Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke.. 😳