•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends I know you all are upset from the news that Karan is leaving the show n 18 year leap. But guys please think it's better for their future. A long back I was watching a show on Zee Qubool hai I loved intense chemistry between lead asad n zoya n then they showed their killing show get leap of 18 years n their daughter same female lead but male lead left the show n then there is again pair Sanam n aahil n then it went very well but again CV ruin the show n again a leap of 18 years n so but again female lead n male lead left the show. Male lead left the show saying he can't play a role of 50 years in age of 30 n now same with the our Karan if he wants to quit the show n don't want to play a aged role then I think we should support him . N we should increase our form activity . Most of viewers left that show n now same gone to happen with zkm . But I think we should s
Support Karan n hope to see him in new show n new role let's wish him best of luck for his future. 
Manvi what you are saying is right that a male lead and the charm of a show  can't play a aged role and we all are too don't want to see him like that  at the Same time I don't want karan to leave ZKM.  As without karan or Samiksha  this show is meaningless. Of course I'm watching the show for them only..   It's better to off the show rather showing us young mehek and old meharya and karan quitting all these nonsense..if ZKM is going off air  I feel very sad of course a heart wrenching news for me  but Atleast I feel good that with happy meharya., and happy ending.. 
PS sorry if I went overboard  this is just my view.. 
Until there is an official press release then I will react 
I have always said this show is about Mehak's life we saw her as a naive young girl who has been through a lot, which has better papered her to handle all that life throws at her. Mehak is still a bit naive but she is emotionally more mature, yes she still makes some bad decisions. So the next phase as a parent but they did not have to do a leap as yet in a few months they could of tackled this leap let us enjoy Mehrya some more as expecting parents or with a cute baby for a few weeks.
As fans we have to remember that acting is their job and their choice at what character they wish to play, as their fans we should support their decision.
When I hear from KV own mouth that he is indeed leaving then I will believe. 
Nice post dear ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Krishna537

Manvi what you are saying is right that a male lead and the charm of a show  can't play a aged role and we all are too don't want to see him like that  at the Same time I don't want karan to leave ZKM.  As without karan or Samiksha  this show is meaningless. Of course I'm watching the show for them only..   It's better to off the show rather showing us young mehek and old meharya and karan quitting all these nonsense..if ZKM is going off air  I feel very sad of course a heart wrenching news for me  but Atleast I feel good that with happy meharya., and happy ending.. 
PS sorry if I went overboard  this is just my view.. 

Same dear I agree they should off air but not ruin the show by leap n leaving main characters I know it's sad but a happy ending will be better than all fuss