Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra Osthon - The Haunted House

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi friends,
This is my first OS thon Ishra. This Osthon is on the song bepanah pyaar hain aaja.

Raman and Ishita are family friends. Both of them considered each other as best friends. They shared their joy, sorrow, and problems with each other and stand for each other in the times of crisis.
Image result for raman and ishita
Om Prakash, Toshi, Vishwanath, and Madhavi decide to convert their friendship to their relationship, thinking that Raman and Ishita are perfect for each other. However, Raman and Ishita are not aware of this. But Ishita is secretly in love with Raman which does not go unnoticed by Vishwa and Madhvi. One day, Ishita is getting ready for the clinic.

Madhvi comes in. She asked, "Where are you going?"
Ishita: I am going to the clinic. I have an appointment with my patients.
Madhvi: If you don't mind, can you go later? 
Ishita: Any problem?
Madhvi: Nothing serious. We have decided to finalize your marriage.
Ishita is shocked. She asked, "Did you ever ask me about it? How can you fix my marriage without asking me? I don't even know the guy."
Madhvi: Just chill. You know the guy. He is none other than Raman Kumar Bhalla.
Ishita is shocked but at the same time, she blushes.
Madhvi: If you like the guy then we will proceed. What is your opinion?
Ishita: Fine. Go ahead.
Vishwa and Madhvi meet Om Prakash and Toshi.
Vishwa + Madhvi: We have decided to give our daughter to your son. Here is the shagun.
Om Prakash + Toshi: You have really surprised me. We were about to come to your place for the same purpose. 
Vishwa: Does Raman know about it?
Toshi: Don't worry. Raman does whatever I tell him to do. We know that Ishita is a right bride for him and Raman does love her but he has not realized it. Let this wedding take place. Everything will be fine.
Om Prakash: Raman will be coming in the evening. Even Ishita can go to her clinic. After they come back, we will organize the dinner & finalize Ishra marriage.
Vishwa: That is really great.
Image result for bhalla and iyer in yhm
Ishita goes to the clinic. Both come back from work.
Madhvi: Get ready Kanna. You wear this saree. We are organizing a dinner for you & Raman.
On the other hand, Toshi tells Raman, "We have a surprise for you. Wear this suit & come downstairs.

Both the families meet at the dinner party. Lots of guests come to Bhalla House. Everyone has a good time. Om Prakash makes an announcement saying, "I am declaring the engagement of my son Raman with a beautiful & intelligent bride named Ishita. their wedding will happen within a week."
Raman is shocked & dumbfounded but Ishita is happy. Raman & Ishita come to the stage.
Toshi: Slip the engagement ring onto Ishita's ring finger.
Image result for raman and ishita engagement
Raman does as Toshi tells him to do. Ishita too puts the engagement ring onto Raman's finger. 
Engagement is complete. Everyone has their dinner & leave.

Raman & Ishita go to the terrace. Raman is dull.
Ishita: What is the matter?
Raman: I think the wedding is too early. Moreover, I have not looked upon you as a lifetime companion.
Ishita is shocked. She said, "Are you in love with some other girl? If yes, I will talk to our mom & dad."
Raman: I don't have a girlfriend. But I wish to explore the world before marrying. But I cannot go against my mom.
Ishita: I will talk to my parents & see that our engagement is canceled.
After Ishita goes home, both try their best to tell their parents to cancel their wedding but they fail to convey. Vishwa gets asthma attack & is in a critical condition while Om Prakash gets a heart attack because of cigarette smoking. Raman & Ishita are in a fix.
Raman: I failed to tell my parents to cancel this wedding.
Ishita: Same here. Our fathers are not keeping well. The wedding date is nearing. We don't have any other alternative but to get married but we will sleep on separate beds till we accept each other wholeheartedly.
Raman: You are right. That's what we should do.
Image result for raman and ishita engagement
Vishwa & Om Prakash recover but the doctor tells both the families not to give them any kind of stress. Raman & Ishita marry. Mihir books the honeymoon tickets for them at Shimla. Raman & Ishita are in search of a cottage. Both of them see one cottage. The security tells them, "This is a haunted house. Whoever goes there, they won't get away.
Raman: I want to know what is there. I don't believe in this crap.
Ishita: Let's find a better place instead of arguing. There might be some truth.
Raman: You are a well-educated woman yet you are believing in this superstition. Come what may, I want to explore this place. 
Suddenly they hear a song
Soona soona lamha lamha
Meri rahein tanha tanha
Aakar mujhe tum tham lo
Manzil teri dekhe rasta
Mud ke zara ab dekh lo
Aisa milan phir ho na ho
Sab kuch mera tum hi to ho
Bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
O bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
Soona soona lamha lamha

Raman: It seems one lady is singing. I want to see who is singing.
A tantrik comes there. He said, "She was a lady but now she is no more. It is the unsatisfied soul that is wandering."
Ishita: Any idea whose soul it is?
Tantrik: It is Nidhi's soul who had committed suicide many years back but she is wandering. If you want to know her history, this is her book which will tell you about the past history. 
Ishita reads the Sanskrit version & translates it in Hindi.

Nidhi's story from previous birth:
Nidhi is from a royal family who is enjoying all the comforts & luxuries. She is beautiful but is very arrogant as her mother used to pamper her. Whoever asks for her hand was getting killed as she was conducting hard tests for them. Each suitor was tested with their fighting skills with her men. One day, Mani comes & asks for Nidhi's hand to which Rajmata agrees. She goes to Nidhi & tells, "Mani is a good guy & he genuinely loves you. Don't test his skills."
Nidhi: Fine.
But she deceives Rajmata and conducts Mani's test. Mani fails in that test & he dies. However, he turns out to be Gaurav's friend, who gets enraged after learning about Mani's death. He comes to the palace & meets Rajmata.
Gaurav: I want to marry your daughter.
Rajmata: That is really great.
Nidhi conducts Gaurav's test but to her surprise, Gaurav defeats her men. Nidhi falls on his feet. Both of them marry.
After going to the room, Nidhi said, "I was lonely & incomplete but I am happy that you have completed my life."
She sees Gaurav burning the lamp.
Nidhi: What is it that you are doing?
Gaurav: I am leaving you.
Nidhi: What did I do? If I have done anything wrong, please punish me in an appropriate way but don't leave me."
Gaurav: Even if you had done something wrong, I would have forgiven you but you have committed a murder. You have killed my friend named Mani. 
Nidhi: Please don't do that. I won't be able to live or die.
Gaurav: That is the punishment to you for killing my friend.
Image result for raman and nidhi
He leaves the palace, ignoring her pleas.
Nidhi: You have spurned this body. So I am also leaving this body. You will come again only for me.
She jumps from the terrace & dies.
Gaurav: Nidhi, you will never be able to get me as this is my last birth. I will never take the birth again.
Nidhi's mother named Roop confronts the teacher, saying, "You have not taught the decorum to my daughter. Was it not your responsibility as a teacher?"
Rajguru: If I am a Rajguru, you are a Rajmata. The basic things have to come from home. You have not disciplined her. You have not taken the control over her. She kept killing people for no fault of theirs yet you have been covering her crimes."
Roop: Nidhi, I know that you are no more in this world & you are unsatisfied. It was my mistake that I have not disciplined you. I am ashamed of calling you as my daughter & I curse you that you will be bound to this cottage inside the mirror during the day. You will be able to come out of the mirror only during the night but won't ne moving out of this cottage. You will get peace only after someone comes & breaks this mirror."

Flashback ends

Tantrik sees Raman & is shocked to see that he resembles Gaurav. 
Tantrik: Be careful else she will start controlling your soul.

Raman & Ishita are on the way to the cottage. The song continues
Bichhde bhi ham jo kabhi raston main
To sang sang rahungi sada
Kadmon ki aawaaz sun ke chalungi
Tumhe dhoond loongi sada
Bhooli mohabbat ki yeh khushbuye hain
Hawaon main phaili hui
Chhu kar mujhe aaj mahsoon kar lo
Vo yadein meri unchhui
Aisa milan phir ho na ho
Bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
O bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
Soona soona lamha lamha
Meri rahein tanha tanha
Image result for raman and ishita new images

Raman & Ishita find the soul to be mysterious.

Raman: I think we should go in.
Both of them enter.
Ishita: Such a melodious song
Raman: Yes, that is really tempting. 

Aaa.. Aaa..
Vadon ke dhagon main hum tum bandhe hain
Zara dor tum tham lo
Bahon main phirse pighal jane do mujhko
Phirse mera naam lo
Main vo shama hoon jo roshan tumhe karke
Khud to pighal jaungi
Subah ka sooraj tumhare liye hai
Main hoon raat dhal jaungi
Aisa milan phir ho na ho
Bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
O bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
Soona soona lamha lamha
Meri rahein tanha tanha
Mud ke zara ab dekh lo
Aisa milan phir ho na ho
Bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
O bapanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja
Soona soona lamha lamha
Meri rahein tanha tanha

Both enter the palace cottage. Nidhi's soul welcomes Raman who sees the dead body of one of his friends named Romi.

Raman: So you have killed my friend Romi. You murderer! I won't leave you.
He raises his hand but Nidhi does the magic & ties his hand with flowers.
Nidhi: You have thrown the same temper on me for killing Mani. You have to be with me. Only then I will get peace.
Ishita: How can that be? You are a soul & he is a human
Nidhi: Once he stays here, he will also become like me.
She then waves her hand at Raman & said, "Kill your wife"
Raman gets hypnotized & comes to strangle Ishita who startles. She runs for her life. Raman chases her. Both fall unconscious on the cliff. 
The next night, both enter the palace.
Nidhi: So Gaurav, what have you decided? Give up your stubbornness & accept me.
Raman: Yes
Nidhi: spend your life with me in this cottage. The night will be yours & day will be a stranger to us.
Raman: Sure.
Ishita gets dismayed.
Nidhi: Are you telling this from your heart?
Raman: Yes.
Nidhi: Wow. Today is my happiest day.
Raman: Yes, but on one condition. Remove Ishita out of my life.
Nidhi to Ishita: You are still single as both of you don't live like husband & wife. There is no love between both of you. Remove this mangalsutra.
Ishita: Do you know the power of mangalsutra? It is a bonding between the married couples. Once the nuptial chain comes on a woman's neck, she is a suhagan. I live & die with it.
Nidhi gets enraged. She pushes Ishita but Raman saves her from falling.
Nidhi: Why did you stop her from falling. You have committed to me.
Raman: Yes, I have but it was a lie. Ishita is the love of my life. Ishita, I have not confessed my feelings to you as I had not realized that. I love you Ishita. If you intend to kill Ishita, you have to kill me first. So what if we cannot live together? We can at least die together.
Nidhi pushes both of them. Suddenly Ishita sees her mother's photo frame & throws it on the mirror where Nidhi resides.
Nidhi startles. Lots of tremors take place. Many rocks fall.
Raman sees that & said, "Calm down Nidhi & forgive me for being unjust to you."
Nidhi's soul vanishes. Raman & Ishita then visit many places & come back from their honeymoon trip. They live happily ever after.

Edited by vatika_r - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os
very interesting
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous lovely interesting OS dear
Thanks for pm
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fabulous update 👏IshRa are best friends n Ishu secretly in love with Raman 😳Their parents fixes their marriage without asking Raman n though he is not ready he does the engagement with her 👍🏼Raman confessed to Ishu that he wants to explore the world before marriage n both trying their best to cancel it but are unable...Happy they got married Shocking Nidhi died n her back story 😲So Gaurav took a rebirth as Raman n Nidhi wants him 😒Happy he confessed his love for Ishu Nidhi's soul vanished 👍🏼
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome and thriller OS
thanks for the PM
Edited by divz9769 - 6 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice os. loved it.
ive seen a hindi movie like this one. salman khan ki shayed.
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Thanks for PM
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice
Thanks for the PM 
taahir004 thumbnail