Tum kyo dar rhi ho tumhe kis chiz Ka dar tum jao Bhar bindash

SanaKhatri thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I loved the episode totally bole toh ekdum bindaasshh episode ... I loved each dialogue and there expression yahhh Allah ! Aditya scene The way  She locked him in the washroom chor smjh kr and  nail cutter scene , 
 Zoya Jhansi ki Rani nail cutter k Saath war jitne ja rhi thi .🤣
The way adi said Raat  ko Chand chdte hi tum Mai chudail chd jati hai kya Jo logo pr attack krti phirti ho tum . 
The way he was taunting her  tum kyo dar rhi ho tumhe kis chiz Ka dar  tum  jao Bhar bindaash Kuch nhi ho skta tumhe it was cutest scene ... Adi ne kya bindaasshh Bola loved it .  
Hum tum ek office Mai band ho ding ding ding ... Or bijli chli Jaye ding ding ding...   I was jumping khusiii se itni khushi omg ... 
The way Zoya was talking to him Aap jaisa saksh humne aaj tk nhi dekha  or Dekho gi BHI nhi he was right he is alag baaki sb se original piece.
The way he said Mai Hu yha raatbhar Kuch nhi hone dunga tumhe  he is such a sweetheart . 
And Adi's  million dollar killer smile pr Dil Jumping Zapak Jumpak Jumpak kr rha tha .  And morning scene ❤️
Arjun noor scene was also super cute ... 
🤣😆
Edited by SanaKhatri - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye nail cutter scene!
I was rolling on ground and when he made fun of her, she was like ye humari sharafat hai ki humne ye hatiyar aap par use nahi kiya... Hatiyar? 🤣
Then that smile stole everything...
This episode made everyone go Dil garden garden ho gaya, pagla bhawara main kho gaya!!!!😆

Zoya is so adorable with that nailcutter & hum strong girl hai hum darte nahi hai...😳 Aww Adi will fall for her innocence! She is too adorable & cute & beautiful & innocent & perfect that Adi will fall for her badly & keep her with himself.😉
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was wondering why nobody was talking abt d nail cutter... ...it was super cute.  First she locks him in bathroom thinking he is a killer n dt nail cutter 🤣 Adi accha chedta hain usko 😛
In d scene of d rioters,  wn Adi says kuch nahi hone dunga main tumhe. ... Jen's face was so genuinely scared n dn it turned to thank God type look. ...perfectly enacted. 
Edited by anjaanichudi - 6 years ago
SanaKhatri thumbnail
Aditya ek chance nhi chodta Zoya ko chedne Mai 😆  but he was genuinely concerned for her .