Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thank You 🤗😳Dimple😛 

Yeah we used to silent members of dsdt 😉 .of course do more convos here too 👍🏼 join our (MauHaan)  AT too  😃 Padosi CFCs Wale hai hum 😳😃.

PaRi Pics ❤️is Memories 😳 I think it's from ur Post 😎 me just copy pasted 😛😆

Yeah I'll definitely peep into Mauhaan AT, Chandu. Your IshTi Gif is just beautiful... Aww my fav they used to be more than Mauhaan

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Guess what guys? Our RD's pankha is back 🤣 Haye khushi ke aasu

The first gem was.. 'poor laksh'.. 😭Now I really really wish this time it's not a rumor like everytime and she has actually found happiness that she deserves ❤️

I knew it🤣 bro this is how people will show their disappointments in life. Dint u see the new news as to how a certain show which started merely 4 months back is gonna end before it even made a mark! Before it even got a trp of one inspite of having the most charming "idol"of this panku! By demeaning someone else tasalli milti hai unhe to escape their own fav's failure! And rd is a easy victim to be mocked and made fun of because she is divorced! And her bigger crime was trying to move on from it! Chalo koi na...hota hai zindagi mein where u remove ur frustration on someone else who is totally unrelated because ur own butt is itching for another reason! 

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

I knew it🤣 bro this is how people will show their disappointments in life. Dint u see the new news as to how a certain show which started merely 4 months back is gonna end before it even made a mark! Before it even got a trp of one inspite of having the most charming "idol"of this panku! By demeaning someone else tasalli milti hai unhe to escape their own fav's failure! And rd is a easy victim to be mocked and made fun of because she is divorced! And her bigger crime was trying to move on from it! Chalo koi na...hota hai zindagi mein where u remove ur frustration on someone else who is totally unrelated because ur own butt is itching for another reason

I don't know how you come up with such phrases, bro, but they're perfectly true and ridiculously hilarious🤣🤣

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

I don't know how you come up with such phrases, bro, but they're perfectly true and ridiculously hilarious🤣🤣

I can be even more blunt! U know me😆 pacha pachaya keppen..I just dnt want to! Moreover items like this 💩 doesnt deserve decorum and all dat! The way she demeans rd's personal life shows her aukaath! Third rated porukki! She seems to forget tat even her own idol is divorced and tom if she choses to move on it wud be her choice and none of us have a right to comment! But no..she thinks herself too great that she can go around commenting and mocking actors on their personal lives! 

But still the fact remains same! The success RD's show got and the kind of talent RD possess..this 💩's idol can never come close also! Waise bhi when poor lakshu isnt having problem with her moving on..ivalukku enge namikkidho therle! No one asked her to come and pudichify velakku for either rd-and poor lakshu nor for the other couple! 

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

I can be even more blunt! U know me😆 pacha pachaya keppen..I just dnt want to! Moreover items like this 💩 doesnt deserve decorum and all dat! The way she demeans rd's personal life shows her aukaath! Third rated porukki! She seems to forget tat even her own idol is divorced and tom if she choses to move on it wud be her choice and none of us have a right to comment! But no..she thinks herself too great that she can go around commenting and mocking actors on their personal lives! 

But still the fact remains same! The success RD's show got and the kind of talent RD possess..this 💩's idol can never come close also! Waise bhi when poor lakshu isnt having problem with her moving on..ivalukku enge namikkidho therle! No one asked her to come and pudichify velakku for either rd-and poor lakshu nor for the other couple! 

Leave it bro, some people are like dogs tail, you can't straighten them ever. Hating an actor or her acting is far different from what the person is doing here. Targeting someone's personal life is downright cheap. Marriage and relationships are very complex these days. Unless and until two people are ready to work on it, it's not easy to stay in it. And using this divorce as something of an excuse to belittle her and now mocking her when she's showing signs of moving on and remarrying who are these people to judge her?? 

Good that you mentioned even her idol is divorced.  So all the things that's been used to belittle RD can be said about her favourite diva too , right?  Still we are not mannerless and insensitive like certain people bro. Don't wanna judge her for her personal life. I watch her on TV and I never was a fan of her work in BV and I can't help it ... It's my opinion. 

But you know what lav, however irritating the person's views are about RD, one fact that is obviously visible here is that they can't digest or tolerate RD's fame , name and also the fact that she's still in good terms with Sid, which their idol couldn't have. And that definitely itches their butts (very very badly that too, punnu vara alavukku🤣) as you said. So they're not exactly taking their frustration on RD unnecessarily, it's a frustration on RD and her bonds with certain munda only. Let them pour frustration cruelly. Destiny will give it back. 

Waise what happened to her fav's show for whom she asked Sid should move on and give way to youngsters? Why couldn't he pull Trps like Sid used to do in Dsdt until he was there? He couldn't right? Why the vetti pechu then? 

And what was that Sid is jobless huh? Man he's never interested in doing shows with two wives. But unfortunately Rangeela doens't do any show with single wife these days. He prefers being jobless rather than to be seen banging two women at a time without any morals. I'd say whatever he's doing is best for his career. Let the phase of TV change and then he might start taking up shows with better storyline, hopefully...  

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Whatever pathetic state of rangeela is, can't deny the fact that they are loyal to their veterans like Sid and RD, and we don't have to desperately beg them to get our favorites in their events 🤣

(Now it's a different story that I hate rangeela for the same thing and I wish both of my favorites stay away from their fiction shows, and yes that upcoming reality show too 😏)

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goofyCat

This AT looks lit.. PaRi were gorgeous ❤️

Thanks for bringing back those beautiful memories!

😃😛❤️ 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah I'll definitely peep into Mauhaan AT, Chandu. Your IshTi Gif is just beautiful... Aww my fav they used to be more than Mauhaan

Thank u Sudha😳 IshTi❤️is Love  which spared by Cvs 👍🏼Remained Same Pure ❤️

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Piou, you too... Good to see you all here 🤗

Lol, I in fact remember you used to like some Sidmi aka Pari related posts in Dsdt, so I knew you used to be a silent member.

Even though I used to be active in that forum until Sid's exit, I had stopped watching after they sent off Shorvari tge first time to glorify a wretched home breaker and her fertile womb🤢. It used to be unbearable to watch Parth without Shorvari.   

I remember the first few episodes of DSDT.  Parth and Shorvari were couple goals. romancing and flirting in the bedroom   not like those coy TV  couples we see, like mummyji will see and all that rubbish.

Edited by poiu123 - 4 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Aww ❤️They were not just good in romance, but in all emotions.

That show's writing was absolutely pathetic, except Parth and Shor's relationship.. They were totally in love with each other, but none of them looked like a doormat like typical TV couples. Their relationship was balanced and realistic.😳 I sometimes wonder how could dsdt writers show such a beautiful thing in their otherwise pathetic story 😆