I want to steal the limelight with the roles I take - Ravjeet Singh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Author:

Ravjeet Singh is happy to be experimenting as an actor!!

The popular actor who won appreciations for his negative portrayal in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi will soon join the cast of Sony TV's Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya (Shashi Sumeet Productions).

His entry will create chaos in the life of Rattan Singh (Rohit Suchanti) as he will come in with whole lot of proof of him being the real Rattan Singh, the sole heir of the entire property.

Says Ravjeet, "This role is a very strong and powerful one. The guy will come in and will literally take over everything. I like such experimental roles. The character here will be loved by some, hated by some and will have grey shades. This is a good opportunity and I am looking forward to it.

Talking about the abuse and hate messages that an actor usually gets when playing negative, Ravjeet states, "Hate and abuses keep happening and it is expected when you play a negative guy. But nowadays the audience has gotten smart. They hate the character, at the same time shower love on the actor. They know that as actors, we are just acting our characters out. I am very much active on social media, and the response to my comeback news has been amazing. So the love is always there from fans. My fans have waited for nearly two years to see me again.

"I have left few shows where the promise created through the narration given has not been there. For me, the size of the role does not matter. What matters is the extent of importance the character gets in the plot. I want to steal the limelight with the roles I take. This role in Rishta is something like that, and I am excited, adds the actor.

Ravjeet, wish you all the best!!

Ravjeet singh!!
Tum aaye bahaar aayi ๐Ÿ˜†
Best of luck!
Can't wait to see you in RLHN

Thankyou amrutha for sharing the article ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so our cutie ratan will be kicked out of kesar mahal ..seems its going to hapen
whre will our ratan stay now ..where will diya stay 
Hate and abusive mesaages.๐Ÿ˜Ž..yahaan toh sabkuch diff hai bhai...we celebrate the divorces and enjoy the villians and imposters...we are really different
Originally posted by sundale03

Hate and abusive mesaages.๐Ÿ˜Ž..yahaan toh sabkuch diff hai bhai...we celebrate the divorces and enjoy the villians and imposters...we are really different
Just like our show which is very different from other shows๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by VARUNI2014

so our cutie ratan will be kicked out of kesar mahal ..seems its going to hapen
whre will our ratan stay now ..where will diya stay 
It is not mentioned in the article..So we cannot say that both DIRA will be out of Kesar Mahal๐Ÿ˜Š..Both of them should be in Kesar Mahal , only then they can expose the real intentions and identity of the new Ratan and also real Ratan to realise his feelings for Diya๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
Originally posted by pranurosid

It is not mentioned on the article..So we cannot say that both DIRA will be out of Kesar Mahal๐Ÿ˜Š..Both of them should be in Kesar Mahal , only then they can expose the real intentions and identity of the new Ratan and also real Ratan to realise his feelings for Diya๐Ÿ˜‰
unka saara shooting kesar mahal pe hi hota hai!! I don't think they will use another place for shooting!! Uske liye budget badana padtha hai!! Utna hai tho hamare Ratan sa ke liye naye clothes nehi le aathe๐Ÿ˜† Diya ke liye bhi๐Ÿ˜›Edited by DiRa_Love - 5 years ago
Originally posted by DiRa_Love

unka saara shooting kesar mahal pe hi hota hai!! I don't think they will use another place for shooting!! Uske liye budget badana padtha hai!! Utna hai tho hamare Ratan sa ke liye naye clothes nehi le aathe๐Ÿ˜† Diya ke liye bhi๐Ÿ˜›
Diya ke liye phir bhi theek hai kabhi kabhi toh naye kapade milte  hai..aur 1600 crore ke maalik aur DH of Surajgarh toh roj wahi blazers use karte hain๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pranurosid

Diya ke liye phir bhi theek hai kabhi kabhi toh naye kapade milte  hai..aur 1600 crore ke maalik aur DH of Surajgarh toh roj wahi blazers use karte hain๐Ÿ˜†

its ok have seen hundreds of crores worth men in film industry wearing same clothes when they come outside for functions 

so for men its ok they should get new costumes for diya 
actually they can use diya home as second shootig location i.e teh home shown in ppk when ratan diya get expelled from kessar mahal