Nimki Mukhiya

Wait! mahua is underage right?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rambachan got his good for nothing daughter get her graduation degree. For Mahua he should do the same. 
Shw didn't vote during Mukhoya elections which means she is still underage and her bday wasn't celebrate so I assume she isn't 18 yet.

Suddenly, I have a feeling Mahua might end up with BDO.  I don't know the showmakers so far have been stupid with their choice of couples . It will look so weird and awkward if this happens. Hey bhagwn bacha le is show ko!🤢

Btw Nimkiji is signing papers just like that. ðŸ˜† Matlab she never learns a lesson. Her father signed a paper for Nahar Singh and got arrested. She repeats the mistake. 

But now she is talking. She will help in Tettar's prachar only after her honeymoon.Kya Sauda hai!  She could use the opportunity to get inside the haveli.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like she's finished school they haven't shown her attending. It's unfair Mahua is the smart one so if Nimki gets to graduate then Mahua should do too. Why didn't Rambachan discuss with Mauha instead of Nimki she's hardly the one for advice. 

They seem to have a few choices for Mauha. Honestly with the interactions with Diamond I was dreading that she might end up with him. Then there is Tunne she been spending time with. BDO I'm unsure of it's an odd match.

She said being Mukhiya is important role and then she signs things assuming it for the good of the village. If it so important take an active role instead of just talking. 

Babbu always falls for Nahar's trap he just has to wind him up and leave him to get his gun out.  
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahua is the most mature person in the whole family and Nimki the most immature. He should discuss it with Mahua only.
Last timw Diamond and Mahu were together I thought Diamond will do something after which the Panchayat will ask him to marry Mahua. She will be a challenge for Anaro unlike Nimki. Then I thought may be Tunne will fall for her because she is a better life partner than Nimki 

The match with BDO is very odd I know but few members here predicted this. Also, Nimki and Babboo were a weird couple too but they found takers and the prophecy came true. I just have a bad feeling there with Elina falling ill and Mahua's marriage proposal.Lets hope for the best.