Rishbala dark SS: Her Protector IMPORTANT NOTE PG 7

ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Two separated heart pieces, Two broken souls

She was pushed into darkness, He had duties

She had no hopes and faith for anyone

He had care and feelings for someone he loved 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

Author's Note: This is a dark story content and has content that may bother. Though there will be no description but only few flashbacks. Hope you all like it.

*Contains mature content; Readers discretion advised*

Edited by ayushi23 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushi23 thumbnail

INDEX

prologue: page 1 

part one: page 4

part two: page 4

part three: page 6
Edited by ayushi23 - 5 years ago
ayushi23 thumbnail

PROLOGUE

She stepped up the stairs as she felt a sudden trembling inside her body after what she had been through yesterday. She tapped the bell as it sounded and she bowed with the plate in her hand in front of her only support right now. She started walking towards the statue but stopped right before it. A tear slid down her eye when she bowed again keeping her plate just right on one of the desks kept aside. She held the counter top and bowed again as her forehead touched the counter.

"Areey bitiya aap aa gayi? the priest asked her as she went down to touch his feet. She looked up as the priest blessed her. "Bitiya, aap yahan pichle teen mahino se aa rahi hain, iske dwaar" pe he pointed towards the statue "aaj tak koi khaali haath nahi gaya beta, aap ko bhi yeh khushiyaan hi denge" he turned towards her. "Panditji khushiyaan, khuskismat logon ko milti hain. Hum khuskismat kahan hain" she smiled tightly. "Bhagwaan kisi ko akela nahi chodta bitiya, usne kisi ko tere liye bhi banaya hi hoga" the priest smiled back.

"Humare liye jo bana tha usne toh khud hume chod diya panditji, hum kya kisi se kuch mangenge" her eyes went towards the statue. "Bitiya, mangne ki zaroorat nahi hoti shai waqt aur sahi samay par sab kuch khud mil jaata hai" he answered back smiling at her.

"Shayad waqt kabhi sahi nahi hoga panditji. Hum yahin the aur yahin rahenge. Jaenge bhi kahan bhag kar" a small humourless chuckle. "Voh kisi ko akela nahi chodta hai bitiya, aapke liye bhi koi zaroor hoga" the priest replied knowing what was she suffering since past two years. "Hum narak mein rehte hain panditji, aur narak mein bachane wala koi nahi aata" she answered back.  "Chalte hain" she again bowed to the statue and started moving back with the two armed men walking behind her.

He was sitting behind his desk when the partner of his entered. He had a smile on his face indicating that they had a new task. "Hey buddy, we have a new person to save, and you will be glad to know that she is a woman" Akash said making him frown. "What do you mean?" he asked still eyebrows furrowed. Akash laughed seeing his expressions. "Nothing" saying this he placed a file on his desk.

Picking up the folder and looking at inside he felt his face getting pale. He slammed the file on the desk "No, we are not taking this case" he answered. He simply could not, reasons were personal and he absolutely had no idea of how the hell is he going to go through if he took this case. He closed the folder and handed it back to Akash "take it back and make sure you return it" he said firmly.

Akash was stunned, surprised, shocked and what all he only knew. Never had he seen him rejecting any case of his like this, and slamming a file on the table means a danger sign. Since he knew he wouldn't shout on him he proceeded to ask "I know the girl is drop dead gorgeous, has charming eyes, beautiful face, se..." he cuts Mukesh "I said we are not taking this case that means we are not taking this case and that's final".  "What the hell? Why not?" Akash shouted.

Leaving the little glass ball he was playing with trying to control his anger he stood up and gave Akash and angry glare "I can't take this case because then I will be distracted and will surely not be able to perform my duties. And you know that if any of us get distracted from our job we surely loose a life"

"I know this little thing could be a big distraction but you can control yourself and I am sure about that" Akash spoke showing the trust. "You don't know Akash things are different he answered. "What is the problem?" Akash snapped.

"She is my ex-wife" he answered flately.

Do tell me your views about this story

Silent readers kindly *HIT* the *LIKE* tab ðŸ˜³

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start 
I guess the girl in temple is madhu and the guy who rejected file is rk 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm
Endgame thumbnail
interesting prologue
so they are divorced
ayushi23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diwansam