Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Salam everyone,

So how are you guys?πŸ˜ƒ

I'm finally back with another Abhiya story. I don't know how you guys will react after reading it but it just stuck my mind a few days back and I just couldn't get over it so from previous four days I am working on it leaving my another story hanging and finally today I completed it.

It was suppose to be an OS but due to the length that exceeded the expectation am turning it into two shorts i.e TS.

So read it and tell me how you find it. Oh yes the next part will be up in a few hours. I'm still proof reading it. Adding or cutting part if required.

Banner credit to meπŸ˜‰

Abhiya TS - I Can Die FOR YOU

It was a magestic study room. The table was placed in center with lot of books roughly placed on it. The wooden bookshelves were arranged in left corner. The window was open letting the fresh air inside the room.

He was standing in left corner with his hands on his back touching his waist, he was looking at the picture with sorrowful eyes. His heart grieved looking at him, the gray eyes filled with happiness and the smile filled with joy. The vulnerable blue eyes drowned in pain flashed in front of his eyes and he took mouthful of air feeling suffocated in a well ventilated room.

He felt the presence in the room but didn't move. A young girl in her late teens stood beside him. He tore his eyes from picture and turned away. Wiping the lone tear from his cheek, he walked to the table and busied himself in arranging the books.

"You come early today?'' he asked with a mind still lost in past

The girl hmmed looking at the picture his father always stared. She observed the picture. It was of some party with a boy of her age standing in his glory. His hair was caressing his forehead. His eyes were glassy gray with a shine, and a smile adored his face that was slight in itself but warmed the heart giving the feeling of extreme happiness. Seeing his smiling face she too smiled in trance. There was strange aura around him that could be felt from his picture. 

"Doesn't he seem the most happiest person in the world?" She couldn't stop herself from saying it aloud

"Yes, the most happiest person... who was unaware of the cruelty that snatched his everything..." His voice filled with pain made her frown and she turned to him only to find him lost somewhere

On realizing what he said, he quickly looked away ignoring her.

"Father, why don't you tell me who this guy is? What's his story?" She asked intrigued by the person in the picture

Right from her childhood she had seen her father gazing the picture. He would never answer her curious queries but as she grew up the silence of her father and the aura of the boy intrigued her to the extent that she sneaked inside the very room to steal the book that held the secret of this man but her father caught her and never let her touch that book or enter this place in his absence. She was now too attracted to get over the guy or his story. 

"You can't avoid me this time... Please father..." She said as she saw her father completely ignoring her

She was getting angry now. What was wrong with her father? Why was he hiding about that guy to his own daughter?

"I won't leave this room if you will not tell me everything today." She said stubbornly looking away

She could see her father from periphery of her eyes. He was sighing and his eyes had that distance glance it always had with the sadness filled in them. She felt bad to see him sad but she wasn't ready to back off today. It was 'now or never' for her.

"He is Abhay Raichand.." 

She quickly looked at her father as she heared him speaking about the guy for first time. Her lips parted unable to believe her father was actually going to tell her about him. She looked at the picture once again gazing at the guy

"Abhay Raichand.." she whispered, the name itself stirred something in her heart and she wondered how his story would effect her

"He was the only son of Haseena Raichand and Chand Raichand..." 

She narrowed her eyes as her father stopped suddenly. He was hiding something and she could sense it. She chose to remain silent thinking her father would change his mind of telling her. She badly wanted to know about this mystery Abhay Raichand.

"He lost his father very soon and the only support he had was of his mother who..." He stopped once again remembering the smile of Haseena Raichand as she touched Abhay cheeks making him smile faintly

"His mother loved her but not as his father did... Ironically he loved his mother more than he loved his father" she narrowed her eyes as her father smiled that was anything but of happiness

"He lived a dead life..." He coughed and then continued "there was no happiness for him but he had a charm that made him center of attraction for every girl and boy..." he smiled lightly remembering his soft hair flying in the wind as he walked with a care less attitude and an aura that made everyone's eyes turn to him

"Every girl wanted to be his girlfriend and every guy envied him..." She watched as His smile fell suddenly and he mumbled something closing his eyes turning his head up like feeling pain

"He never cared for the girls seducing him or the boys hating him. He always lived in his own world until..." She became curious as she saw her father face lightening up

"Until a girl enter his life. Piya Dobriyal. She wasn't like any ordinary girl who trailed behind him or stare him continuously in fact she hated him. She thought he was an arrogant jerk and they both always end up fighting but even then she did what no one could. She arose those humanly emotions in him that he had forget to feel. His eyes gained the shine and everyone could see the spark when they meet in fact their first meeting was fascinating itself..." He smiled recalling the incident that changed Abhay life

Flashback

His gray eyes scanned the pages of the book, he was holding. He was totally lost in the fiction world when he felt a presence around him. His face twitched as he closed his favorite book suddenly not interested in reading it. He didn't ponder over the change in his mood much and with an uncaring attitude turned around. 

He could just got a hazy glimpse of the figure standing in front him before his witty instincts kicked in and in a reflex he raised his hand gripping the soft wrist. His hand holding her's blocked his vision to see the person. He moved her hand to side still gripping the wrist to have a glimpse of the person who dared to slap him oh well TRIED to slap him nevertheless it was totally unexpected..

His glassy gray eyes met the molten brown and it was the moment everyone else was left gaping at the two as the spark could be already seen.

She tried to pull out her hand from his grip but instead of letting her go he tightened his grip making her wince. 

"You jerk, leave my hand.." she said angrily

Abhay raised his one eyebrow seeing the anger in her eyes. Wasn't he suppose to get angry?

He watched her struggling while glaring him in between.

Finally, she stopped and looked at him angrily.

"Who gave you the right to hold my hand?" She shouted

He rolled his eyes, tightening his jaws. 

She was frustrated of his reaction and felt like she was talking to a statue. She was feeling helpless now.

Before she could realize or he could think over his own decision, he pulled her hand bringing her closer to him, closing the distance separating them.

She was taken aback and looked at him with open mouth that soon changed into disgust but he cared less. In fact he looked at her as calm as ice.

"Who gave you the right to slap me?" His husky voice made her shiver and she looked in his eyes instantly

"That was part of a ragging damn it." She scorned coming into her senses, no one dared to mess with Piya Dobriyal but this guy was getting on her nerves

His eyes travelled to the group of girls standing at distance. One look on the Tanushree Anbolkar and she shifted uncomfortably under his gaze indicating him that it was her doing. He looked back at the girl struggling to get out of his grip.

"Ragging was of you not mine. You should've thought before agreeing..." He said mocking a smile

She gave him a disbelief look and concentrated back to free her hand from his grip even when her heart was burning in anger and she cursed him thousand times in her mind she didn't say anything.

A subtle smile adored his face as he watched her fruitless efforts.

She sighed out loud finally giving up. She looked at him and was furious to realize he was actually enjoying seeing her struggling. Her nose flared up.

"Will you leave my hand for god sake?" She shouted on top of her lungs

She was breathing heavily and he was amused of her reaction. Both were looking at each other forgetting about their surrounding.

He opened his palm leaving her hand but his gaze stuck at her. 

She looked at her hand in surprise and looked back at him.

"You left it?" She whispered in shock as she didn't thought he would left her so easily judging by his attitude

"Should I hold it back?" He raised his eyebrow pocketing his hands

She looked at her hand and quickly withdraw it glaring him. 

He smirked and turned around.

"I don't like to play with immature kids.." he said before leaving royally while open mouthed Piya Dobriyal stood fuming at the guts of Abhay Raichand

Back to Present

He shook his head remembering the shocked faces of everyone in college when the two had left, completely unaware of the stir that they had created in college.

"Their meeting never stopped after that. In fact it become more frequent since both shared almost same classroom in the same college. With their frequent meeting their quarrels increased and the whole college saw a completely different Abhay Raichand. The guy who never cared to talk to anyone would enjoy teasing a girl. Once Abhay save her and instead of thanking him she had blasted on him..." He chuckled through tears remembering their another silly fight

Flashback

College was decorated with red and white balloons. The reason was simple, it was a valentine day. Whole college was buzzing that day. Running here and there, decorating college, some busy in getting ideas from their single friends to surprise their girlfriend and some were nervous to purpose their crushes. All in all, everyone had their own business to take care of.

Abhay on the other hand was surprisingly frustrated of all the romantic look of college. It wasn't like he never saw college like that before but he had always ignored it but from the time of entry of Piya in his life he started to respond to environment happenings. 

He groaned looking around. Unable to stand the stuff he decided to move out of the college. He pulled out his phone to distract himself till he reach the parking lot of college.

He raised his eyes on reaching the car and that's when his eyes caught her glimpse from far and he was surprised to see Piya walking without paying attention to the big hole in ground just in front of her.

"Damn this girl..." He gritted and rushed to protect her

He held her wrist and pulled her right on time when her foot was on edge and that's when unthinkable happen. His own leg tripped on a stone and he fall on his back with Piya came crashing on top of him.

Her hair covered her face as she hit his chest. She slowly looked up to see him looking at her. For a fraction of second she just couldn't breath. He was insanely handsome.

She blinked her eyes looking away cursing herself for her thoughts.

"What's your problem huh? Why you always come in my way?" Piya asked instead of standing up, she actually forgot she was laying on top of him and just started to lash him just to lighten her heart that became crazy when closed to him

"Actually its you who always find wrong path. It will be better if you buy some pair of glasses for yourself oh.." Abhay stopped for a second smirking lightly "I think the glasses won't help you either because the fault is in your mind not in your eyes..." Abhay said with sweet smile that was more of mocking her thus infuriating Piya

" You..." She tried to move her hand and saw he was holding her one hand, she looked at him

"Again?" She shrieked "why do you always find ways to hold my hand?" She said angrily

"Well am not just holding your hand if you notice... But you are too busy in enjoying my company that you didn't bother my back is hurting" Abhay replied back

Piya mouth remained open. She realized she was on top of him and they were on ground with him holding her from waist. Her heart flutteref but what if someone see them like that? She tried to stood up but due to Abhay holding her from hand and waist she fell back on Abhay.

"Now what? Leave me..." Piya said annoyed

"Not so easily..." Abhay said "first thank me for saving you" 

"What the heck... I won't thank you ever.." Piya retorted back

"I'm not leaving you then..." Abhay said shrugging

Piya was angry at first but then smiled.

"Fine then... It's not my back hurting..." Piya said clearly indicating she would instead remain on top of him than thanking him

Abhay raised his eyebrow. He was amused of her attitude. She was ready to be in his arms than to thank him and walk away. What a attitude!

"So... You want to be with me huh?" Abhay said with smirk

She looked at him horrified. She gulped looking around. What if someone come there? They would doubt them definitely...

"Abhay..." Piya bit her lower lip in nervousness

"I saved you Piya and you can't even thank me.. not done..." Abhay said understanding her unsaid word

"You didn't save me okay? It is due to you only I'm here, I didn't ask you to pull such stunts to irritate me..." Piya said thinking that he was talking about pulling her on top and not letting her fall on ground she was still unaware of the fact that she was going to fall down in a hole

"I'm not leaving you then and you know that..." Abhay smirked reminding her of previous incident

Piya became nervous. Her heart thump loudly. She looked at Abhay making face. 

"Why are you so stubborn?" Piya cried

"Why are you so annoying?" Abhay asked making face

"Can't you live without damn thank you?" Piya asked frustrated

"Why should I? I saved you and I won't leave you without getting my thank..." He said tightening his grip around her waist making her shiver

She swallowed hard and looked at him helplessly. He was so arrogant and would demand thank like a spoilt brat so what if he was the most handsome guy, he should be polite too but no... Piya put brake to her thoughts angry on her own thoughts regarding him. She looked at his smiling face with irritation.

"Fine... Thank you..." Piya said clenching her teeth

"I didn't hear you, can you say it loud?" Abhay said enjoying her expressions

Piya looked at him angrily. He was such a spoilt brat though she didn't know it was just for her...

"Thank youuu" she shouted loudly in his ears

"That wasn't genuine.." Abhay made face not even flinching for once that Piya was expecting

Piya looked away with attitude. She didn't reply him. If he was stubborn she wasn't less.

Piya gasped as in a jiff Abhay pulled her below him and came on top of her. He held both of her hands pinning her to ground. She looked at him in disbelief and he just smirked at her. She couldn't say anything as if words were just stuck in her throat.

Abhay stood up with a quick move and gave her a cheeky look making her gap at him.

He extended his hand to help her. She looked at his hand and then at him.

Abhay shrugged and pulled his hand back. Dusting off his clothes he walked away with a smirk.

"One thank you one help..." She heared him saying as he walked off

Piya fumed seeing him going. She realized he just teased her twice. First by shocking her pulling her below him and then offering a sarcastic help to stand back...

She pushed her palm on ground and sat up. She muttered some curses eyeing him going and stood up stomping her foot on ground. That's when her eyes fell on the ground hole and her mouth remained open. Guilt surge through her as she turned around eyeing his car accelerating away.

He was just saving her...

But seeing him winking at her from his hazy glimpse beyond the window of his car vanished her guilt and she was annoyed once again.

"Bloody jerk... Couldn't live without thanks after helping.."

Back to present

She looked at his picture and smiled. Wasn't he a sweetheart? She turned to her father once again wanting to hear more.

"They were effecting each other but were in their own world to realize it. The whole college knew their was love story in their fights and it was just them who won't feel it. I wonder if Abhay would've let it happen if he knew the effect they were having on each other." He said thoughtfully

"Why? Why won't he?" She couldn't resist herself from asking

She regretted asking seeing her father response. He started to ignore her and became nervous.

"I think its enough you know who he is now.." he said

"I want to know his story father.. I want to know what happen to him. Tell me all..." She said pouting

"Ananya... Its..." Her father tried to resist

She didn't budge and he sighed looking away.

"No one dared to look at Piya. They all knew she got her love but there were a few people who couldn't digest their blooming love and a few who couldn't see Abhay being happy..." He sighed painfully holding the table for support

"It was a day after the valentine day, after their fall, when Abhay reached college and stood rooted to ground..." He recalled the fateful day

Flashback

Abhay was in a good mood after yesterday bickering with Piya. He parked his car and got out.

As soon Abhay entered the college he was shocked. He couldn't understand what was happening.

Piya was crying while everyone surrounding her was just looking at her angrily.

He walked in the circle and looked around. He wanted to walk towards Piya and know the reason behind her tears but he didn't. Something stopped him.

"What's happening here?" Abhay asked angrily, why was everyone so silent when Piya was crying? So inhuman!

Everyone looked at him and turned their heads. Some were disgusted but others seemed helpless.

He felt angry but fisting his hand controlled himself. He walked to Piya and looked at her softly not able to see the tears in her eyes. Something pricked him seeing her in disheveled state.

"What happen, Piya?" He asked

Piya looked at him like noticing him first time. She gazed him.

He was surprised to see her getting angry but waited for her answer. The tears soaking her cheeks were making him weak.

The next moment he felt a stinging feeling on his cheek. His face turned to side. He eyed Piya with shock and...hurt. 

He couldn't believe that the girl he was worried for, just slapped him with.. disgust? 

"Pi..." He tried to speak but she raised her hand once again to slap him

This time he held her hand from wrist. He fumed looking at her. He couldn't believe she would just slap him without reason particularly when he was trying to wipe the sadness from her face.

She tried to pull out her hand but stopped and looked at him.

"This is what you can do right? I couldn't believe you can fall so low? You disgust me Abhay Raichand..." She cried

Hurt came out in the form of anger as he looked at her with fire in his gray eyes while she looked at him with tears and disgust in her brown eyes.

She tried to pull out her hand harshly but his grip was strong. It was the remembrance of their first meet and every fight but there was something different today. They weren't amused or annoyed but angry. Anger that was burning like fire.

"What the hell is this, Piya?" Abhay gritted unable to believe she was speaking low of him just because he didn't let her slap him

"You are asking me this?" Piya said with tears "I always thought you are arrogant but I never knew you have such a black heart... How can you do it? Was it because I tried to slap you at first day so you fall so low to take revenge?" Piya asked looking at him

That's it! Abhay couldn't bear it anymore. He was frustrated. No one was telling him anything and even Piya was behaving completely different. He couldn't control his anger anymore.

"Can anyone tell me what's wrong here?" Abhay roared looking at everyone shaking everyone by the intensity in his voice

Misha, Piya friend, came forward. She pointed towards notice board. 

Abhay looked at Piya and then towards notice board. He walked towards notice board without leaving her hand thus pulling her with him not caring the raise in her anger.

His eyes widened looking at the notice board. He fisted his hand as the fire in him flamed up. His gray eyes darkened.

A painful yelp brought him in senses and he looked at Piya squeezing her eyes wincing. He looked at her hand, he was holding, and was shocked to realize that in his anger he tightened his grip on her hand leaving the devilish marks on her white skin. He quickly left her hand and looked at her with concern and guilt.

"Piya..am so..." Abhay tried to apologise but Piya showed him her palm with fresh tears in her eyes

"Don't Abhay... Just don't... Hurting me is your habit and who knows after apologizing you took revenge on me for making you say sorry..." Piya said with broken voice

Abhay fisted his hand looking away. His eyes again darted to the notice board where the picture of her with him in a compromising position was pinned. It was from their yesterday fall but someone took the picture from the angle that it gave wrong idea. 

He looked at Piya and their eyes meet with hatred and accusation in both. He quickly left the college without another word.

Back to Present

"Though the plan was to seed hatred between the two and defame Piya but unknowingly it turned in the favor of Abhay and Piya love story..." He smiled as he pulled out the drawer and looked at something inside it

Ananya became curious. It was turning interesting. She never found love story interesting but this one had an attraction.

"Piya cried that day because she knew she will be dispelled the next day. But Abhay didn't sat silent. The moment he left the college he started his investigation. It wasn't difficult for him to find out who did it and why. So when the next day, college commenced everyone saw an angry Abhay with a half dead boy pleading for mercy. That boy himself admitted that he wanted to defame Piya since she rejected him. He told them the truth but that wasn't the end, Abhay Raichand furious warning made everyone apologize to Piya for bad mouthing her."

She smiled widely. Yes that was the perfect thing to retain the dignity of his lover. Abhay Raichand was surely a best lover...

"This point marked their friendship as Piya perspective changed about him though her heart already knew but after this her mind too agreed..." He pulled the drawer close and continued

Flashback

Piya looked in his gray eyes. Everyone was apologising her but she didn't hear anything or look at them. Her eyes were just stopped at the person standing at distance. She jerked as she saw him walking away. Her path was blocked by students apologising her. 

"Its okay guys..." She muttered quickly making her way out

She had to mend what she destroyed.

She saw him sitting on a bench reading a book. She sat beside him silently. He stood up seeing her. She looked at him startled but understood his anger. She stood up too.

Abhay started to walk away but Piya held his hand surprising him. He looked at her fingers wrapped around his wrist and then looked at her. He raised his eyebrow.

"Fine fine.. I know you are strong and can remove my hand in second and only you can hold hand better..." She stopped and looked at him with wide eyes, she became nervous realising what she said

Abhay suppressed his smile. 

She left her hand and he crossed his arms over his chest looking at her with interest.

Piya sighed closing her eyes. She took a sharp breath and looked at him.

"I am sorry... I am really sorry..." She looked at him with guilt "I didn't know what came in my mind... I wasn't suppose to say it..." She held her forehead feeling torrent of emotions

"They called me characterless and what not.. I was really hurt... Everyone was blaming me without reason... My mind stopped working and I just couldn't understand anything..." Piya looked at him for answer but seeing the blankness, her eyes welled up

"I really didn't want to hurt you but I..." She sniffed before continuing "I was reminded of my mother... My..." Her voice trembled as she tried to speak

Abhay was startled to see her crying. He dropped his hand and wanted to hold her but stopped himself. 

"My father did same... He cheated my mother and when he... He found she... She was pregnant... He... He left... He defamed her... He publicised her... Pi.. Picture... She was left stranded as everyone blamed her... He did it...it.. to take revenge on my mother... Because..." Her words broke and she couldn't continued as lump formed in her throat due to continuous crying and remembrance of her mother tears

Abhay was hesitant but seeing her crying he couldn't stop himself and took her in a comforting hug. She cried hiding her face in his chest.

"He did all... Just for... Revenge... Because... Because... My mother had rejected him once... So he put up an act... And...and s..."she couldn't continue anymore as her crying increased

Abhay stroked her silky hair.

"Shhh... Its okay, Piya... Forget it... Forget everything... Its fine..." Abhay said ever so softly that he was himself surprised of his tone

After some minutes, her cries subsided but she was hiccuping due to so much crying. She calmed down completely after five minutes staying in his arms all this while. She realised her state and quickly came out of his hug. She wiped her tears as her cheeks heat up. She looked at him embarrassed.

"Sorry... I just..." Piya bit her lower lip in nervousness

Abhay didn't reply. He looked at her with unreadable expression. He was feeling bad for her.

"I don't have many friends... So will you?" Piya said suddenly with hesitation and chewed her lower lip as her gaze lowered

Abhay was taken aback but he took an opportunity to tease her and lighten the environment.

"Think carefully! you have slapped me yesterday..." Abhay warned raising his hands

"No problem... From where I'll get such a friend who protect me from dangers even when I scold him? I can compromise a little for such a friend..." Piya said in reply with a subtle smile

"But I can't compromise... Sorry..." Abhay gave cute mocking smile and started to go

Piya pouted and Abhay couldn't stop himself from laughing at her expressions. A laugh that he forgot long back shone on his face like never before and Piya couldn't took off her eyes from his face...

Present

He stood by window gazing far at sky.

"Moment of happiness it was... Though Abhay never accepted the friendship in clear words but Piya would always stick to him as a friend. Their fights never ended though mellowed down. The love that was blooming from their first meet had started to show up much more clearly and even the enemies got the whiff of the Abhay love interest after all there was a lot of change in Abhay behavior. He turned a completely different person not just with Piya but with everyone and anyone could've realized it was due to love and then Abha..." He stopped feeling hesitant, he looked at his daughter waiting for him to continue with impatience

Ananya realized that the love story has taken turn from that point. Something happened that even her father wasn't ready to share to her. Her father was hesitant from start but this time she felt it was the point her father wasn't ready to spoke out.

"I don't want any excuse father. Tell me what happen next?" Ananya squealed

He looked at her and felt helpless.

"That's it, Ananya. They fell in love and proposed each other..." He tried to escape but Ananya didn't let him

"They didn't! I want to know what happen to them... C'mon father why are you so reluctant to tell me about him?" Ananya was frustrated now

"Because its not an ordinary love story, Ananya. Its more than you can even dream in your worst nightmare..." He shouted unable to stand it

Ananya felt a shiver ran down her spine. She almost trembled feeling the cold wind on her skin. What could be so worse?

"I want to know..." She whispered shocking him

She looked at him with determination. She had got so far to back off...

"I want to know even if it is worst... I want to know what held Abhay back... What happen to his love story? Why he was so insecure to accept at first place? Why is it that a life of a boy effects you so much?" She said it out

He looked at her startled. He knew she was old enough to find the dark secret of past. Maybe it was best he tell her himself or he might lose her in her quest to find about the truth that could be never hidden.

He sucks the air to normalize his breathing.

"Will you believe me? Will you be able to accept tha truth that is stranger than fiction?" He asked

"Yes!" She said strongly

"Fine..."he sighed slumping his shoulder

"Abhay realized that Piya and he was in love. He couldn't stand the truth. He was terrified by The reality but he was too late to realize it because on the same day he realized in a college party, Piya confessed him herself. He stood shocked. More than shock he was heartbroken and scared because it wasn't suppose to happen. He knew the consequences that Piya was unaware of... He left immediately without answering Piya and she... She was hurt and confused but more than her it was Abhay who was torn but as I said it was too late now..." He said remembering that happen later

Flashback

Abhay stumbled on road remembering Piya confession. His eyes were stinging with unshed tears as he swallowed the pain that was no where suppressing. He didn't know how to be happy... There was no reason to... Not because he didn't like Piya but because he knew... Piya would never accept him.

He looked at sky with pain etched on his face. Suddenly screams diverted him from his pain and he turned around. The shock reeled through him as he watched the flames dancing around with smoke raising up high. He quickly rushed behind towards party Hall and asked few students about the matter. 

"I don't know anything... Suddenly just fire flamed up from the back side..." Student ran away telling so

Everyone was trying to save their life but Abhay stood rooted to ground. The words of student echoed in his ears.

"From back side..."

He remembered Piya confessing him in back garden. He quickly turned and ran to back side without anyone's notice.

The garden was engulfed in wild flames. The vision was disturbed by thick cloud of black smoke but he could see her badly coughing in the center of flames. She was half conscious.

His own mind got clouded with desperation as he saw her in a state of dire. He couldn't even imagine her getting hurt.

He tried to enter the flames but it hurt him and he jumped back yelping. 

"Ab..hay..." Piya broken voice made him look at her forgetting the pain he endured a second back

No, he had to save Piya. He thought with determination and forgetting every restriction tried to jump in the circle of fire. The fire burnt him from all sides and bloodcurling scream escaped from his mouth, frightening everyone out there and making them run away thinking something dangerous on way.

Abhay realized he won't be able to reach Piya in such state. The fire would consume him way before then. Fire was their weakness after all but not his...

Then the sky witnessed what no one could imagine. 

From the cloud of darkness, Piya could see the illuminating blue eyes. Her breath, if was difficult before, stopped seeing the sight. She could feel the darkness consuming her but from her half conscious state, she saw him reaching her with glory. Even when she lost her conscious, she could see the, once gray but now blue eyes.

He held her hand waiting for her to wake up. Fear was evident on his face. He didn't know what would happen when she open her eyes but he was content too that she was fine. He did the biggest mistake but he don't regret as long she was breathing.

He turned attentive as she stirred. Her eyeballs move before she opened her eyes slowly. Their eyes meet. 

He moved back as she sat quickly looking at him with shock. He looked down unable to meet his eyes with her while she tried to see those eyes once again.

"What are you?"

He heared her whispering and swallowed painfully. The bitter reality of his life was just in open...

He looked at her with most vulnerable emotions.

"Are you fine?" He asked instead with hesitation

She nodded though he didn't hope she would.

"Abhay... Will you not tell me?" She asked softly

He was surprised by the softness in her eyes. He just looked at her trying to understand her. He never felt such a genuine love before...

"Don't you know?" He asked with difficulty

"I want to know from you..." She replied touching his hand

"I..." He gulped unable to handle the turmoil of emotions "I am a... Vampire..." He hung his head as he said out

There was a silence for long time. At once, Abhay thought she fainted once again. He looked up at her and saw her looking at him without blinking.

"Piya... I..." He couldn't say anything more as his voice deceive him

"I never saw such a good and handsome vampire before..." 

He looked at her surprised. He saw her smiling and was shocked more than before. Did she accept him? Just like that?

"Piya..."

She just smiled at him.

"Won't you tell me about yourself? Won't you tell me the story behind the reason that didn't let you accept OUR love?" Piya asked sweetly

He was warmed up by her gesture. She just said 'our love'. She accepted him and not just that but accepted his love too that he never confessed. He was too lost to say anything.

"Ok tell me why were you so hurt by fire before turning into a vampire?" Piya asked holding his hand as they sat under a tree far from anyone's eyes

"Fire is every specie weakness.. I don't think there's any specie that can withstand fire and vampires are no exception but yes being the head of vampire clan I have certain powers that can shield me from fire..." Abhay explained

"Your are vampires head?" Piya asked with excitement and it surprised Abhay that how could she be so happy instead of being afraid

"Yes... First it was my father but after his death I got the powers..." Abhay replied slowly

"Vampires do die?" Piya asked surprised 

Abhay nodded.

"Death is the ultimate destination. No one can avoid it..." Abhay replied with far off glance

"What happen to your father?" Piya asked after a moment of hesitation

"He was killed in a fight with fellow evil vampires" Abhay looked down as he replied

"You loved him a lot, don't you?" Piya said feeling his sadness

Abhay nodded slowly.

"He was the only one who love me more than anything after I turned a vampire..." Abhay replied "his death hurt me a lot... It was like feeling death once again..."

Piya pressed his hands to give him a support.

"But.. you... You brought back life in me.. I never realized I was in love with you until today... I can never lose you, Piya.. I don't want to lose you... I'll die once again..." Abhay looked at him with so much pain that even Piya eyes welled up and she quickly hugged him

"I'll never leave you, Abhay... You are my life after all..." Piya whispered in his ears as they hugged each other

They remained in hug for a minute that seemed like eternity. They felt like in a heaven and wanted the world to stop at this point but the reality always hurts...

Piya became confused as Abhay dropped his hands not responding her hug anymore. She broke the hug and looked at him.

He was aghast. The reality sucks all the color from his face. What was he thinking?

He quickly looked away.

"What happen, Abhay?" Piya asked confused at his behavior

"Its not possible..." He mumbled confusing Piya more "it's not possible Piya... We... You and me... It is not possible..." He mumbled in despair

"What are you saying Abhay? Why is it not possible?" Piya asked

"I'm a vampire... A blood sucking beast... Who died years back... And you... You are a human Piya... You are life... I'm death... Life and death can be never together..." Abhay said looking at her making her realize the bitter reality

"So what? I love you Abhay... You love me... And it is more than enough for us to be together" Piya said not caring for the life he was offering her

"Don't you understand, Piya? I'm a vampire... I am a monster... I have power that can destroy the world..." Abhay said exasperated why wasn't she not understanding it would bring death for her

"You are not monster, Abhay. I have seen the love in you. So what you do bad things, you are not bad from heart and that's all that matter to me..." Piya said with so much love that Abhay was overwhelmed but he couldn't accept the love she was offering because it was on the cost of her life and he wasn't ready to lose her its him who is cursed and he couldn't let his curse, shadow her life

"I don't have heart, Piya. It stopped beating long back..." Abhay voice cracked as he spoke fighting with pain

"Love is to accept the bad side not to avoid it and instead help to get over evilness. We all have evils in us. Your heart might be dead but it is pure than any human I have ever met... I accept you for who you are..." Piya said softly holding his hand and looking in his eyes filled with sadness

Abhay freed her hand from her grip and turned out painfully. His chest heaving with pain.

"Do you even know what you are asking for? Haven't you seen what happen sometime before? You would've died because of me... My enemies won't let you live..." Abhay said chocking on his tears remembering how he was going to lose her sometime back

"Then protect me, Abhay..."

Her words startled him. He turned around to look at her. He could see immense love in her eyes. The love he yearned all of his life.. that love was finally in front of him and he could just have it but the fear of losing her was killing him every second...

"Only you can protect me and I trust you with my safety. I know you won't let me down..." Piya cupped his face and looked at him trying to remove the pain he was holding from ages " I just want to be beside you Abhay. Don't push me away... I won't be able to live without you, Abhay. I'll di..." 

Abhay quickly closed her mouth by his palm not letting her complete the words. The pain was replaced by fear as he looked at her like making sure she was fine and it warmed Piya heart. She had no doubt about his love it was so evident.

She hold his hand and removed from her mouth. The smile lightening her face.

"See, this is what I was speaking about, Abhay... You won't let anything hurt me..." Piya said with a smile that had the trust of world

Abhay just kept on looking at her. He couldn't believe it was true. He was so lucky to have her in his life. But was the fate really on his side.

Despite of fear Abhay just wanted to feel the love that he never got. He wanted to be selfish for once... He wanted to have Piya by his side even if it costs his life he was ready to give his whole life for that one second with her.

He took her in a hug dropping all his guards he just feel the love of his life.

"I won't let anything happen to you... I promise..." He whispered while hugging her

Back to present

Tears slipped from his eyes as their promises haunt him. He squeezed his eyes inhaling sharply.

"What are you saying?"

Her shocked voice brought him back from his reverie. He swiped the tears from his face so not to be seen by his daughter but maybe he was too late.

He looked at her and sighed. The disbelief on her face... It was expected. He took the book from table and avoid looking at her.

"I'm telling what you wanted to know..." He said casually scanning the pages of book while his eyes looked at her time to time

"I asked about the life of this person not for some fairy tale father..." Ananya said pointing towards the happiness filled face of Abhay Raichand

Her fury turned into confusion as her father chuckled. There was something in it. He wasn't happy...it was of some sadness...

"Fairytales doesn't exist... They are fiction and reality is bitter than fiction..." He said sourly, his face etched with unfathom anger and feelings

Ananya gulped to calm down herself. She wasn't ready to believe such a shit.

"I don't believe it... Are you trying to divert me from the life of Abhay by cooking the story of vampires and all?" She asked angrily forgetting she was talking to her father

"I think you don't wish to listen more..." He placed the book he was holding and started to move out with baby steps

"How so you know all this?" She asked suddenly making him stop in his tracks

He turned and looked at her. She too looked at him with determination.

"How do you know about Abhay so much? I agree about the moments he spend on college but how do you know about his feelings when he was alone? You are telling me like you saw each and every bit of his life with your own eyes or maybe lived it yourself..." She stopped and observed his nervousness

"either this story is entirely cooked up just to end my questions for once and forever or..." Ananya stopped to notce his expression on his next words "... Or You are Abhay Raichand..."

She saw him looking at her startled on her last sentence. He was shocked but that was soon transformed into unfathomable emotions as he smiled sarcastically. Was she thinking right? But that wasn't possible...

Her gaze once again stopped at Abhay picture. His smile... The aura of happiness surrounding him... 
Her restless heart became calm looking at his serene smile yet she couldn't shook off the aura of mystery surrounding the colourful picture of Abhay Raichand...

"What happen after that?" She asked closing her eyes with defeat, she wanted to know about him and for that she could do anything even if it meant trusting her father

Her father took out the book from racks and sat on chair feeling weak. It wasn't going to be easy after all...

I don't think anyone will want PM for next update since I'll upload it by tonight or maybe tomorrow itself but still if someone wants PM then buddy me or post in comment. 😊

I won't take much time to post next part.

Thank you,

Asshi.

Edited by Asshi... - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res/ Unres
finally uresing yaar really myne kitne din kardiya is unres karne me whole 2 months actually more than 2 monthsπŸ˜†
sorry for that dear first I was busy with exams then Ramzan and then health so not got the time to read the story and when I read it finally that time I couldn't comment and u know Y and later I forgot to unres only today on seeing the sequel and I got to know that my comment here is pending

and the actual reason I was denying this story to read is its title and its end so first I thought I should not read it as I cant over come soon with sad end stories and u know I leave watching serials too if the good people are suffering in them and I dont allow any one in my home to watch that as I dont want to hear even their cries also 
so funny ryt but I was as I really feel worried about them I know they are just acting but cant calm myself thats the reason it was unres for 2 months
but again I encouraged myself to read as it was your story that I cant skip and finally read it few days ago only 
uff bahoth bak bak hogayi na now coming to update

First of all banner it was really awesome and u know I am very fond of your banners and this one also one of them 
and I loved the concept very much 
abhiya meeting their fight at the first meet was superb
and the man ABHAY who doesn't care about any thing has started to change after he met with PIYA
and their small cute fights were so lovely
uff this type of bas***ds spoil the life of innocents for no reason
if she has rejected him it doesn't mean that u have ryt to spoil her life 
and PIYA she thought that it was all done by ABHAY but he was no less he got the hold of things and found the actual culprit and had exposed infront of everyone
PIYA felt sorry for acusing ABHAY but she was also not wrong in her place as her dad did the same thing with her mom just for revenge so she thought ABHAY was also like him
but she felt sorry and asked forgiveness and also freindship from him  and both became freinds
and their teasing session was so cute
ABHAY realized that he love PIYA and she loves him and he was scared of future and wanted to stop himself but it was too late as PIYA confessed her love to him and ABHAY he just left from there
but he cant be away as PIYA got in to fire and he came to save her 
and in that saving he exposed himself infront of his enemies
and PIYA after knowing about him she was not feared or love lessened instead she was teasing him " I NEVER SAW SUCH A GOOD AND HANDSOME VAMPIRE BEFORE"
and then PIYA herself made him confess his love or I shud say THEIR love

finally part-1 ends here  I mean PART-1 comment 
Uff yar ye comment tha ya updateπŸ˜† kitna bada I think its my first long comment ISN'T IT?
If I comment PART-2 comment here people will think me as fortunetellerπŸ˜† so I will comment in another comment
Thanks for pm
sorry for very very veryyy late 
Bye take care

Edited by sana1819786 - 5 years ago
Asshi... thumbnail
Unres soonishπŸ˜ƒ
Asshi... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..juhi..

amazing start

Thank you dear😊
anjalisharma07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting part
Plz update it soon
Asshi... thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalisharma07

Interesting part

Plz update it soon

Thanks dear
I'll update it tomorrow morning😊
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting concept 
Wow abhiya first meeting was interesting 
After meeting with pia abhay totally changed
Abhiya nok jhok was so cute abhay even love to tease pia
Oh hell that jerk ass post abhiya pic just to take revenge from pia as she rejected him disgusting 
Glad abhay didn't sit quite he investigated & expose that asshole in front of everyone 
Poor pia felt guilty for not trusting abhay & from that abhiya friendship start
I felt sorry for both pia & her mom her so called dad did the same to pia's mom how disgusting he is
Hopefully pia will get revenge from that asshole someday 
Oh god abhay left pia when she proposed him
On the other hand pia got into trouble she almost died in fire
Thank god abhay came to save her but abhay biggest secret reveal he is a vampire 
Pia is really strong that she accepted abhay what he is didn't scared with him
Who is that father who is telling abhiya story to his daughter? I'm curious to know abt them
As story going I'm really worried what happened with abhiya all I wish they won't separate or die 
Continue plz 
Asshi... thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

Very interesting concept 

Wow abhiya first meeting was interesting 
After meeting with pia abhay totally changed
Abhiya nok jhok was so cute abhay even love to tease pia
Oh hell that jerk ass post abhiya pic just to take revenge from pia as she rejected him disgusting 
Glad abhay didn't sit quite he investigated & expose that asshole in front of everyone 
Poor pia felt guilty for not trusting abhay & from that abhiya friendship start
I felt sorry for both pia & her mom her so called dad did the same to pia's mom how disgusting he is
Hopefully pia will get revenge from that asshole someday 
Oh god abhay left pia when she proposed him
On the other hand pia got into trouble she almost died in fire
Thank god abhay came to save her but abhay biggest secret reveal he is a vampire 
Pia is really strong that she accepted abhay what he is didn't scared with him
Who is that father who is telling abhiya story to his daughter? I'm curious to know abt them
As story going I'm really worried what happened with abhiya all I wish they won't separate or die 
Continue plz 

Thank you so much dear.😊
Long comments always made my dayπŸ˜›
Well I would've showed of Piya revenge on her father but that would've taken story in a bit more parts and I didn't want to stretch it much. I have already made it into two parts no more so considering its TS there will be just important parts in fact next one is the final flashback.

Oh the father and the daughter... πŸ˜ƒ they are the suspense... Though I'll reveal about father but about who the daughter is that's for you to think who she is...

Uhm... Haven't I already hinted the end.. but there's twist too though but don't hate me or kill me okay?

Thanks once again I'm posting the update now do read and leave your view😳
Asshi... thumbnail

Abhiya TS - I Can Die For You ||Last Part||

He sat on chair sighing painfully. He wanted a support so it was better he sat down.

"That night they got each other and world witnessed a completely loving guy, Abhay Raichand. He became the lover every girl would dream. He was just perfect. Though they didn't announced their love to world fearing the enemies, they didn't understand the biggest conspiracy in their life. That night where one side Abhay painful shout made every human run away it awakens his worst enemies. Abhay was exposed. His enemies find out the truth of him being the head of vampires. It was easy for them to identify due to the distinction in his powers that he used that night. The destruction started from then as his all enemies joined hands..."

He swallowed hard as his breath stopped for a moment. How much he tried to calm himself it was the part that brought every horrible feelings...

"Didn't Abhay find out? He had the powers after all?" Ananya found herself asking

He shook his head painfully.

"He was the purest of soul to identify such disgusting conspiracy... Abhay never understood the fakeness surrounding him... He never realized he was confiding his worst enemies..." He stopped chocking at his words

The room was filled with silence for a minute. He wanted to time to compose himself.

"An eventful month passed with some series of incidents that Abhay thought to be accidents. It was a week before the party when every accident stopped but Abhay could never comprehend that it was the silence before storm... Storm that..." He coughed as tears blurred his vision, he could already see the end in his mind again and again

Ananya blinked looking at him. She was feeling a strange pain already. The room was filled with eerie silence. She could feel her chest tightening like the worst was about to come.

She looked at Abhay picture once again. It was of grand party that could be understood from his surrounding.

"So this party ruined it all?" She thought looking at him painfully "was it his last.. smile?"

"What happen on the party night?" She asked keep on looking at the smile with pain in her eyes... She was feeling pain in her chest looking at the picture like she knew... She knew after this Abhay lost that smile...

"Party... It was Abhay Raichand birthday party... and Abhay was extremely happy that day... He thought it was the best day of his life... Best day..." He smiled sadly at the irony as he muttered the best day once again

Flashback

Abhay descended the stairs and looked at his mother with wide smile. She was busy ordering the servants and he just admired her for what she was. The smile on her face always made him happy.

He walked to her and stood in front of her.

"All done mother?" Abhay asked looking at her

"Yes my son.." she smiled ruffling her hair that he didn't mind being spoiled with so much love

Their relationship had strengthen after Piya entered his life and now he loved his mother more than he ever loved his father. He would adore her for the love that she showered on him.

"Where's Arjun?" Abhay asked getting out of the thought and looking around for his friend who was his relative in world eyes but in actual was his best friend though not the one he would tell his secrets

"There he is..." Haseena pointed towards his back

Abhay turned around. He walked to Arjun Raichand.

"Arjun... I need to leave for now... You take care of arrangements okay?" Abhay said in low voice, looking at him with hope and nervousness

"Yeah sure... You go where you want..." Arjun said tapping his shoulder with motivation

Abhay smiled at him widely.

"Thanks, Arjun, I knew I can trust you..." Abhay said

He quickly move out after that making sure his mother don't caught him. He was going to meet Piya and wasn't ready for anyone to know.

Piya jumped in fear and turned around. She heaved a sigh of relief seeing Abhay sneaking in from window. She glared at him while he gave her cheekiest smile.

"You got scare?" Abhay asked scratching the back of his head

"Of course I was! Who comes from window in morning?" Piya rolled her eyes and turned around to look at herself in mirror

Abhay sneaked behind her and hold her from behind. His hands trailing on her stomach and his chin resting on her shoulder. He looked at her through mirror and grinned seeing her blushing.

"Don't be scare... My baby won't like it..." Abhay said

"Oh.. so all you care is about your baby? Who I am then?" Piya said pushing him away, normally he won't even budge but the situation was different now, he didn't want her to stress

He came close to her once again. Holding her from waist he pulled her closer to him.

" You are the mother of my baby..." Abhay said flicking her nose

"That's it?" Piya asked raising her eyebrow challenging him

"You are my girl... My life... My breath and my everything..." Abhay said looking in her eyes as he held her from waist

Piya looked at him with smile. She could feel happiness filling her heart. She was his...

"I promise you Piya... I won't let anything happen to you or.. this new happiness in our life... I'll protect you both even if it costs my life..." Abhay said with unreadable emotions in his eyes as he caressed her stomach

" Don't speak like this okay? I can't even bear such thoughts..." Piya came out of his hug and looked away annoyed, how could he even think about death when they were just finding their happiness

"Piya... I was just saying, it didn't mean I will..." Abhay was going to say 'die' when Piya closed her mouth with her palm looking at him angrily

"Stop talking about death, Abhay..." Piya was frustrated now, her breath turned uneven

Abhay sighed. He walked to her. Abhay scooped her in his arms and made her sit on bed. He himself sat on floor beside her.

"Piya... Why do you worry so much?" Abhay asked softly looking at her with love and care  

" Have you seen me? I'm a death myself and no death can defeat me in fact it will run away seeing a death like me.." Abhay said cheerfully making her laugh

"Of course my vampy..." Piya said pulling his both cheeks and placed her forehead on his feeling the peace as their forehead touched and their noses meet

"Ok now get ready..." Abhay said standing up

He stopped and observed her closely.

"You don't need to get ready. You are looking so pretty with that glow on your face." Abhay said admiring her

"Yeah sure..." Piya rolled her eyes while suppressing a smile as she stood up and walked to the mirror to get ready for the party

"By the way where are the reports? I want to see them myself. I was so happy when you informed me in morning..." Abhay said with excitement

Piya smiled at his excitement as she got ready standing in front of her mirror. She looked at him through mirror and told him to check in drawer.

Abhay quickly took out the reports and lay on the bed reading them. The love and happiness was clearly visible on his face. He wasn't able to hold his happiness.

"I really can't believe it... Am so happy, Piya... You gave me the happiness of world..." Abhay said looking at her from mirror, he couldn't put his happiness in words as he looked at the love of his life

"Now you won't live alone... Am not leaving you alone even for a second..." Abhay said sitting up
"I promise, Piya, tomorrow you'll be with me as my wife..." Abhay declared shocking her

She turned around abruptly. They kept their relationship a secret and now he was ready to make her his wife. She was extremely happy. It seemed like a dream to her...

"Abhay... All this... So suddenly?" Piya asked fumbling between happiness and disbelief

"I hid our relationship for your protection and now I'll announce it too for you and our baby protection..."

Abhay held her hand and looked in her eyes.

Piya blushed. She turned around thinking about their future. Her face glowed like never before.

"Abhay... Aren't you going for party?" Piya asked blushing hard

"No.. we'll be going together am not leaving you for a second." Abhay said sitting back on bed and looking at her with smile

"What's this, Abhay? Am not a kid!" Piya pouted at his over protectiveness

Abhay sighed with a smile. He stood up. Holding her hand, he made her look at her. He touched her cheek as he looked in her eyes with a smile on his lips.

"You are my baby and this baby... It will be our baby..." Abhay said softly

Piya smiled looking at the love in his eyes. She hugged him.

"Don't worry, Abhay. Our baby is stronger and it can protect not just itself but its mother too." She chuckled as she spoke

Abhay caressed her back with smile. He didn't speak anything but the spark in his eyes was showing the happiness that no one could imagine. It was the best day for him. He got the best gift of his life on his birthday.

"I will never forget this birthday..." Abhay spoke with the happiness filled in his voice

Piya broke the hug and looked at him. 

"Let's go now..."

Abhay nodded.

"I'm going out from window. You be careful on stairs... I..." Abhay words broke as fear enveloped him "you'll be fine na?" Abhay said looking at her

"But I can't leave you alone... There are so many stairs..." Abhay ran his trembling fingers in his hair

He wasn't ready to leave her alone. He feared the worse after all the happiness knocked on his door after years and he wasn't ready to let them go.

"Abhay, calm down." Piya cupped his cheek and made him look at her

The fear in his eyes melted seeing the brown eyes and the love filled them.

"Our baby will take care of us, both.." Piya said confidently yet softly letting the words sink in his heart to calm him down

"Ok then I'll meet you outside.." Abhay turned around to go but stopped at looked at her

"Take care of yourself..." Abhay said with concern

Piya sighed as smile came on her lips.

"I love you..." Piya smiled

"I love you too.." Abhay said kissing her forehead

"Be careful okay?" Abhay said once again as he reached the window

Piya shook her head watching him going. He was so protective and caring about her that she just couldn't imagine her life without him. He was the best gift in her life after all...

Car stopped in front of Raichand mansion. Abhay looked at Piya who looked back at him with smile.

"Go inside I'll be there in a minute." Abhay said kissing her hand

Piya smiled and got down from car. She looked at him and he passed her a smile.

Abhay kept his eyes on her until she entered inside his house. He then parked his car in a second and ran to back side with full speed. He jumped up inside his room through window. He looked at himself in mirror and straightening himself rushed outside the room.

As soon he reached the top of stairs, light fall on him and everyone eyes turned to him but his eyes stopped on one figure at distance. His lips curved into a subtle smile. He walked down slowly looking in the eyes that held his dead heart.

As he reached down the stairs, everyone gathered around him, wishing him. He just passed them a smile while eyeing Piya who stood at distance folding her arms over her chest suppressing her smile.

He made way through crowd of people and walked to her. Their eyes talking to each other.

"Can you excuse us guys?" Abhay said passing a quick glance to her friends and then looking back at her only

She questioned him through eyes while he just shrugged with smile.

"Sure..." Her friends giggled

Piya blushed and Abhay just adored her. He extended his hand and she gave her hand in his with a confident smile. Their eye contact never broke.

Carefully and slowly, he pulled her towards the stage. Placing his hand on her waist, he pulled her closely towards himself. Understandingly, she placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled impressively. Their noses almost touching as they stood closer to each other drowning in each other eyes.

The soft music played in background as they moved slowly with beats under the dimmed lights.

"They are fire!" Piya friend exclaimed seeing them dancing

A boy standing behind them smirked. 

"Now if it is fire then it should be extinguished before it burns others..." He muttered pocketing his hand and turned around towards other person, he gave him a nod

Abhay pulled her on his arms and she let her weight rest on his arm.

"So... Shall I announce now?" He asked huskily

"Later.." she replied before clapping echoed through whole Hall

Abhay helped her straightening up.

"Why not?" Abhay asked

"Let the birthday boy cut his cake first." Piya said looking around

Abhay placed his one hand on her waist and with other hand held her wrist and helped her down the stage.

Abhay sighed and looked at her to say something when Arjun came to him.

"Can you please come with me, Piya? In the back garden... I prepared something for Her." Arjun said

"Why she then?" Abhay asked annoyed

Piya hid her smile with her hand. Oh, how much she love when he would get annoyed seeing her going with something else. Not that he don't trust her but because he don't like her going away even for a minute.

"Relax, Abhay, I will take care of your possession." Arjun winked at him making him scratch the back of his head with an embarrassing smile

"I trust you, Arjun." Abhay smiled at him

"Piya.." Arjun looked at him

She nodded looking at Abhay. She smiled at him assuringly as she walked away with Arjun

Abhay sighed but forced a smile. He played with his hair after she went out of his sight. He turned around with smile and that's when his eyes fall at far distance. His mouth remained open as his smile vanished and fear gripped him tightly. They were here and Piya...

His heart leapt as he realized he was trapped and Piya wasn't with him. He might trust Arjun but he won't trust any damn trusted person with Piya safety.

Without caring for anyone around him, he ran out from the mansion without wasting any second. He sped up to back garden. His steps halted and his heart stopped. The garden was empty. Was it happening? His worst fear returned making him lose his balance and stumble back.

"Where are you Piya?" His voice broke as he whispered closing his eyes trying to reach to her

He chocked opening his eyes. He was feeling suffocated. He ran a frustrated fingers in his hair messing them. She wasn't allowing him to reach her. It never happened ever before. It meant only one thing. She was in danger...in grave danger. 

He looked at the dark forest. The spark in his eyes was dimmed by sorrow. He had to step in the darkness to feel the light. He had to step in there to save his Piya.

"I'm coming Piya.." he ran with lightening speed

Abhay looked around the darkness in Forest. He tried to locate Piya. He ran around more to find her.

"Where are you Piya.." He muttered with pain as he searched in the forest

His eyes fell on the cave at distance. The hazy glimpses of sometimes back flashed in his mind and he knew... He knew she was there. Without pondering much or planning anything, he just ran inside the cave to save his love giving his life. He didn't know what his enemies wanted was something else not his life...

Abhay looked around trying to find Piya in the darkness. His vampiric vision helped him to see things in deadly darkness.

He walked deep inside looking around carefully so not to miss Piya.

"Just be fine, Piya. Am coming..." He mumbled continuously, fear was eating him from inside

He stepped forward and a huge cage of metal fall on him. He wasn't much surprising because he knew there must be trap for him. He didn't care though all he wanted was the safety of Piya. 

He looked around to see who was their enemy. There he saw him sitting on the head chair of werewolf.

"Jeh Khurana!" Abhay gritted

"Where's Piya?" He asked angrily

"Who? I don't know any Piya." Jeh shrugged

Abhay rushed to attack on him but was thrown back by the magic around metal. He was shocked. It wasn't possible. He looked around. How did it happen? He looked back at Jeh with shock.

"What are you thinking? How I know the weakness of Head of vampire?" Jeh smirked

Abhay was aghast. Jeh knew he was the head! How was it possible? How did he know his weakness? 

Silver was vampire's weakness but head hold distinction. Only a special type of metal could cage the infinite powers of vampire's head. That too hold a condition though. There must be no moonlight since moon could enhance his power to the extent of breaking the metal. But no one knew about this weakness. It was a secret of head only, then how did werewolf head found it?

He looked down thinking over the mystery. That's when he heared the footsteps. He raised his head only to stumble back few steps. The shock crumpled into painful mourning as he looked on betrayed. 

"Mother?" He chocked with painful lump

Haseena gave a wicked smile as she stood beside Jeh.

"Welcome my son! Welcome to hell!" Haseena said evily

He couldn't digest the betrayal and looked at his mother with searing pain. He trusted her so much. Trust her to the extent of confiding her about his weakness and what she did? He shook his head as tears chocked him.

"Why?" The whisper escaped involuntarily as he looked at the figure he considered his own

"You should've known, Abhay. Vampires never have emotions. You are the Leader but you failed to understand vampires." Haseena said smirking at him

Abhay couldn't believe his ears. His mother wasn't his. Everything was fake all this while. She faked love. He feel suffocated. Why couldn't he understand their trick? Why was he so blind FOR love that he never distinguished between fake and genuine love?

He gulped the pain. It wasn't time to fall weak. He had to protect Piya.

"Where's Piya, mom? Where's she?" He asked burning in fire

"So much anger?" Jeh raised his eyebrow with smirk

Haseena smiled with him ignoring Abhay plight.

"Bring her!" Jeh order echoed

Abhay looked around with thumping heart. He wished her to be fine but fear was gripping him tightly.

His heart relaxed a little to see her fine. He forgot everything and stepped forward to reach her, to hug and to feel her, but the power threw him back making him yelp in pain.

"Abhay.." Piya cried seeing him in pain, she tried to go to him but was held back

Abhay looked up to see the person holding his love. Another shock thundered on him. He was betrayed... Badly betrayed!

"Arjun..." Abhay gave him a sorrowful glance unable to believe he trusted the people who were there to destroy him

"See, Abhay, I took a special care of your possession..." Arjun smirked

"Finally, its time for my revenge... You killed my father and now you'll pay for it..." Arjun said bitterly "what did you thought? I'll forgive you? Just like that? No, Abhay, no. You have to pay for it."

Abhay looked at him shocked. Arjun had forgave him for his father death saying it was his father who was evil and now he was saying he never forgave him? All was fake! Every damn thing was fake just to trap..him! He was feeling suffocated. How could they betray him like that? He never killed Arjun father intentionally. He was just saving his own father and he had explained him too even then... He trusted Arjun... He trusted his mother... They both deceived him... What a fool he was... He couldn't understand their conspiracy... Abhay chocked feeling disgusted of himself...

"Abhay.." Piya called him cryingly

Abhay heart went for his love state. She was suffering because of him. Why did he trust wrong people? It was all his fault. He should do something at least to save his love and their symbol of love...

"Am here.. in front of you... leave her now." Abhay said to Jeh while looking at her painfully

Jeh laughed at him making Abhay look at him with confusion.

Abhay could fear something worse coming. His laugh was giving him a bad vibes. He looked at Piya with fear. All he prayed was she don't suffer due to his mistakes...

"We didn't do so much work for waste!" Jeh smirked "look Piya your Abhay have fell in our trap and you was saying he won't. Anyway now do your job before" 

Jeh Jaws tightened

"Before I kill him right in front of your eyes." Jeh gritted

Abhay looked on with confusion. His chest was tightening with fear. He could feel his heart was stopping beating. It wasn't possible... He touched his chest with disbelief. He raised his head slowly and looked towards Piya.

"Piya what are you..." Abhay couldn't speak more seeing the knife in her hand and sadness in her eyes, he was horrified understanding the situation

"I have said na Abhay, you are my life. Death has to pass me to reach you. I can't live without you Abhay neither I can see anything happening to you. If there's no Abhay, then Piya will die. I can't let them kill you for me. Piya will die than being the reason of Abhay... Dea.." she chocked through tears unable to even speak 'Death' for her love

"Piya, no... They won't do anything to me. I'll die without you Piya... I'll die... Don't... Just don't do this... Think about our baby, Piya. She has yet to come in this world. She has yet to live her life. Think about her, Piya. Think about our daughter... Think about me... Don't do this please... I won't be able to live with this pain... I won't be able to live... Please, Piya... Please... Don't do this... I'll die..." Abhay cried helplessly seeing her placing knife on her wrist

Piya cried helplessly. She caressed her stomach while eyeing her love. She never knew she had to chose between her Abhay and their baby. She was on the horns of dilemma.

"Piya think about our baby... Please don't do anything... They can't hurt me... They can never kill me, Piya, believe me. Just trust me, Piya and don't do this... Please, Piya... Don't do it... For our baby.. please trust me..." Abhay pleaded helplessly making sure he don't step forward and got hurt by the metal since it would badly effect Piya decision

Piya looked at Abhay. She wanted to trust him. Her grip loosened on knife. He was right Abhay was more powerful than any of them standing in there. Maybe there was hope.

"Don't be a fool, look at that metal, he can't even escape how will he save himself and then you?" Arjun whispered to her shocking her

She looked at Abhay and saw him helpless. She was in dilemma. They were trapped. There was no way out, she knew. Either she kill herself or they'll kill him right in front of her and then their baby and her. There was no hope. They were betrayed to death. 

She closed her eyes gulping the pain. She had to do it maybe she would be able to save her baby and Abhay.

"Am sorry, Abhay... But I don't want them to have pleasure of killing our baby..." Piya whispered looking in his gray eyes that held helplessness and pain

"No... Don't..." Abhay shouted panicking

"Mom... Please... Mom listen to me please don't let her kill herself... I can't live without her... Please mom... Save her... You want powers right? I'll give you my whole powers... I promise I'll give you my each power just save her please... Please mom just help me once... I'll do what you say and will never return in your life just don't let her do this... Please mom... Please..." Abhay looked at his mother with tears slipping through his eyes

Haseena looked at him. She was about to step forward after all she wanted powers only but then Jeh stopped her, for all he wanted was Abhay breakdown.

"Piya... Please No... Piya... Please No..." Abhay shouted in a hope that she would listen

Piya looked at him with helplessness. She gasped for breath as tears chocked her breath. Tears covered her brown eyes blurring her vision. She couldn't see him so helpless and so vulnerable.

"Am sorry Abhay... I have to do this... For you and our baby... If life will allow me a second chance... I'll wish to be yours..
 I love you, Abhay... I love you a lot" she whispered looking in his eyes before slitting her wrist too deep to cut her vein completely

Abhay was paralyzed. He went numb seeing the blood dripping from her wrist. He felt like someone was sucking out his life.

"I... Lo..ve you Ab..hay..." Piya muttered before her eyes closed and she fell down

Abhay tried to ran to her so to avoid her fall but was thrown back by the power. He stood up weakly, his eyes stopped at her half dead body. His chest tightened and his heart beat was dropping. She was dying there in front of him, for him, and he couldn't even hold her for once. He felt like someone was stabbing him continuously, piercing his heart again and again so it won't revive ever again. 

"Mom please let me go to her... Let me go to her please... She'll die... I want to meet her please.. let me touch her once.. I beg you... Please.." Abhay cried looking at her while his eyes Everytime go back to her

Her half opened eyes closed completely and His dead heart stopped beating, becoming dead once again. 

Shock reeled through him and he stumbled back, falling down on his knees, holding his chest where once his heart beat. His mouth remained open as his gaze lingered on her and tears forgot to stop. 

"No..." He whimpered with a searing pain in his chest

The moments he spent with her, started to flow in front of his eyes. Their first meet, when he held her soft hand for the first time. Her fiery eyes trying to get out of his grip and his sudden action of pulling her close to him. Their everyday fights as he adored her silently. Piya smile. Their confession and their heavenly hugs... The promises he made to her...

Promises...

"I promise you, Piya.. I'll protect you forever"

"I promise to save you even if it meant my death"

"I promise you Piya.. tomorrow you'll be with me as my wife.."

Her soft whispers

"I trust you, Abhay... I trust you with my safety.. I know you won't let me down"

Another wave of pain strangled him like someone stabbed him once again. He failed. He failed her. He couldn't keep his promises to her. She trusted him and what he did? He let her die for himself... He failed to protect her... He failed to keep her trust... He failed to protect their baby just because of his selfishness... Because of his undying thirst of love... He promised to save her from evils but forgot to save her from himself... He was the curse and he cursed her life too... He failed to protect her from his cursed love.. He failed in every damn promise and she fulfill her every word...

He killed her... He was her culprit...

It was suppose to be the best day of his life and it... It turned out to be the.. worst day of his life... It wasn't the best day but the death day... Doom day... Black day

He raised his head looking at the people who destroyed him. Who broke his trust and killed him brutally. They were never his yet he trusted them. They never loved him yet he cared for them. There was only person who love him and he lost her too because of his mistakes, his curse... There was no one with him but just her and now she too payed for loving him by her life...

His eyes glittered into blue.

He tried to stand up looking at them but his body was drained off all energy and he fell back. The fire in him burned brighter with the pain consuming him rapidly.

"Powers..." He whispered clenching his teeth and stood up with his left over energy

"that's why you did it right? You wanted powers... You kill my Piya for powers.. you kill my baby for the damn powers..." He punched on the metal even though a severe pain surged through him, he didn't move instead stood feeling every damn pain consuming him, he deserved it for killing his Piya

"You will never win... You can never win... I have lose everything but I won't let you win... You.. You will never get my powers... Abhay Raichand may die today but won't let you win...remember..." He chocked as his powers started to weaken, suffocating him

"Remember... You all... Remember that... I'll return... I'll come back... I'll come to take my revenge... Mai wapis aonga apne pya.. pyaar ka badla... Lene... Is..is...dhoke ka badla... Lene... You won't die until... Untill I don't kill you... You'll live until I don't sna.. Snatch everything.. Everything from you... I'll come back to destr... Destroy... You" Abhay said holding his chest, the pain was increasing every minute sucking the every bit of life from his body

He could feel his immense power consuming him. He closed his eyes feeling The pain biting his every bit of fibre... Death was remaining only and he was ready to embrace it... He won't let them win having the pleasure of his powers or his pain... Only he could finish himself and his powers and he was ready to do that but with a promise that he'll surely complete...

"I'll come back... For my... Revenge... For.. for my... Piya... For my... Ba..baby..." his voice broke as he felt being strangled to death

His every part twisted into a smoke and his blue eyes glittered sharply blinding everyone and Abhay Raichand and Piya Dobriyal became nothing but a smoke. 

They died for each other with promises that were yet to be fulfilled...

Back to present

The blue eyes filled with nothing but pain shone in his eyes and he almost fall down the chair. Tears had soaked his cheeks completely.

Ananya throat was dried and she couldn't ask anything. Tears had filled in her eyes and she couldn't stop them. She looked towards Abhay picture. His smile stabbed her heart and she whimpered. She couldn't believe a boy with no fault met such a tragedic end. 

The only thought of seeing your love dying in front of your eyes, killing herself for you, and then your helplessness to not even hold her for one last time suffocated her. She gasped for a breath yet she couldn't hold her tears back.

"The forest of Dehradoon cannot feel the peace after that... The restlessness for two souls live in the forest of Dehradoon and no one can breath in there because of... What injustice happen there..." He said closing his eyes

She turned to her father who cried sitting on the chair.

"Forest won't let anyone live there... It is still waiting for his return... Return of Abhay Raichand to avenge the betrayal and his sufferings..."

"He didn't deserve it... He... He was a pu... Pure soul..." his voice chocked

"Why didn't you think it before then?"

The sharp disgusted voice of his daughter made him shot up his eyes open. He looked at her and could see the pain with anger in her Glassy BROWN eyes.

"Anan..." He tried to speak but couldn't

"Do you think I didn't see the guilt? I was so damn wrong to think you are Abhay because Abhay Raichand and Armaan Khanna can be never same in the worst of nightmare.." she shouted in fury

He was boggled by her outburst but didn't protest either.

"Or should I say Arjun Raichand who stalked every move of Abhay just for the revenge that had no meaning..." She gritted looking at him with disgust while her heart mourned for the pain given to Abhay without his fault "he trusted you and you..."

"I'm glad am not your daughter..."

He closed his eyes swallowing hard. He deserved it...

She left not able to stand his sight...

The silence filled in the study room. The wind hissed reminding him of his sins... 

Tears were the only friends in the eyes of Arjun Raichand and Ananya Raichand while the painful blue eyes haunt them...

"I'll come back..."

The pain of Abhay Raichand, his pleads and his helplessness wasn't something to be forgotten easily.

The wind in the forests of Dehradoon, hissed like never before. The restlessness of forest reach to its peak as wind turned into a storm. A moment later, the silence prevailed. The forest calmed down. The trees giggled and the blue eyes glittered dangerously.

That's it!

No more parts no more continuation. I leave the rest on you guys imagination.

A sad end but I just thought to write something on betrayal and close to reality. Though not reality completely considering a few points vampire being first yet I wanted to write not everytime miracle happens... Its not really close to reality but its a MIXTURE of fiction twist and half reality parts.

Ready for tomatoes but don't kill me okay I didn't wrote that much bad end after all😑😳

Thank you everyone for bearing with me.

I'll soon return with a SS or FF after my papers.

Love,
Asshi

Edited by Asshi... - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
h my god...that was arjun...teling the story...