magadheera continuation chap 6 updated

malathinia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys am planning to continue magadheera ff on virman ...reply if u want ...Edited by malathinia - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malathinia thumbnail
Like my post if u want to continue
malathinia thumbnail
Char sketch        manvi:the bubbly, cute girl and her age is 21.she lives her life to the fullest she lives with her papa in hrishikesh                           virat:kind and simple person and he used to do bike stunts and he is an orphan                      raana:he is an arrogant. If he wants anything then he will get it by hook or crook else he will destroy it he lives in a palace like house as he belongs to a king family

Silent readers please tell me if u want me to continue
Edited by malathinia - 6 years ago
malathinia thumbnail
400 years ago     darkness was surrounding as the sun started to set a statue of lord shiva who stood with ten hands two hands holding a weapon and standing on his one leg where the other is on the demon to kill him before him there was a funeral where an emperor is standing in front of that funeral and holding an armour and said with determination "you will again take birth on this earth and fulfill your wish "and he kept the armour in the funeral. After 400years                                             It is a bright morning some were doing jogging and some were doing exercise the sun rays penetrated thro the curtains and went into a room where a boy is sleeping peacefully but got disturbed with the light and got up he viewed the clock and went to the cupboard and took a shirt and a   jean and went to the washroom after 30mins he came out of the washroom and stormed out of his apartment . He stopped at a place where the people there were enjoying the rides and stunts of the competitors he saw   his friends   who were waiting for his arrival        rahul:hey virat atlast u r here god knows how long we were waiting for u this leena is telling that you can't do this stunt and you will not win the competition                        leena is one of the member of the group who is conducting this competition and loot money from people           virat::oh really let's see     leena::oh virat baby i don't want you to loose this competition as these stunts are very dangerous and i don't want ur handsome face to get spoiled                                 virat:lets see who are the loosers . I'll surely win this competition and i bet 10,000                                leena:k be ready to loose and we bet 20,000            it was virat's turn he started his bike with high speed and he could hear everyone calling his name and cheering him up he stormed with his bike on the ramp and then there was a deep ditch and there he saw the finishing line he with a jerk jumped from the edge which made his bike fly in the air all the people were watching this scene with open mouth and the next sec he reached the finishing line everyone shouted "virat you rocked " then virat got out from his bike and came to the group who were looking at him with a blank expression the head was the first one to react "how did you do this"        virat:k now stop gawking at me and give the money                           head:sorry you did well i can't give you 20,000 nor   return your money           and he started to go from there but virat stood in front of them and said "then its time to teach you a lesson "with that he moved forward to the head but a boy who stood beside the head holed his collar this raised virat 's anger and he punched him on his stomach .that boy fell on the ground with a thud . Seeing this the head started to run but he was caught by virat and virat started to punch him which made the head to drop the bag in which he was having the money leena who was watching this took that bag and ran out from there virat left the head and started to chase her she got into the cap and zoomed off from there virat too took his bike and followed her he raised his speed and stopped in front of the car leena tried to runaway but he caught her and in fear leena have the bag to him he took 20,000 from the bag and kept the bag in the car and stormed from there leena stood there rooted with open mouth                        precap:virman meeting

Like my post If you want me to continue
Edited by malathinia - 6 years ago
malathinia thumbnail
Chap 2 it was raining lightly and virat was travelling in an auto as his bike got repaired . In a busstop A girl wearing white colour chudidhar lifted her hand to stop the auto . Virat who saw the blurry image of this flagging her hand gestures her that it is already occupied   in this process his fingers touched hers and he felt am electric current passing into his hand thro his fingers . Virat thought that this the girl who is meant for him and he stopped the auto and went to the busstop to see who is that girl   . In the mean time the girl who was wearing white chudidhar wore her black jerkin as it started to rain heavily . Virat came there and searched for her but he couldn't find her so he decided to ask the girl who is now wearing the black jerkin . virat:did you see any girl wearing white chudidhar and she even tried to stop am auto. The girl gave him a wierd. girl: by the way why are you asking her ? virat :you don't know why a boy ask abt a girl . To propose and love her.   the girl was shocked to the core . girl :what ? Virat::pplz tell me do you know her? Girl:yeah i know her she is my friend only(with evil grin) . Virat: oh really plz tell me her name plz plz help me in my love . Girl:her name is manvi and yeah i'll help you . Virat ::oh that's so nice of you .am virat by the way wat's your name girl: my name :-O:-|. . . . (she tough for sometime looked around and saw a board where it's written nancy without thinking she told) haan yeah nancy my name is nancy . Virat::oh k . Tom where can i meet you . ? Nancy :for wat ? Virat :to start our virman mission . Nancy : virman? Virat:yeah vir for virat and man for manvi . Nancy::oh k tom come to the "the park" k @ 9.30? Virat :hmm yeah               and then virat went from there . Nancy :you are gone mr.virat . You will see who this manvi is.        Precap :virat's fight
malathinia thumbnail
                        Next day virat was waiting for manvi (nancy ) at the same bus stop . At that time a car stopped in front of him and a girl stepped out of the car and went to virat wind was blowing and it made the girl's hairs to come across her face . First virat thought it seems like a familiar face the girl removed the hairs and tucked it behind her ears . Virat saw her face and was shocked .
Virat : tum ?
Girl : yeah virat am only
virat : leena why are you here .
Leena : viru i fell in love with you   . I can't say when and where but.
virat : what ?
Leena : yeah viru . Saying this she hugged him . This is noticed by some one, her eyes started to drop tears and she go away from there . Here virat pushed leena and slapped her virat : are you out of your mind am in love with some one else . I can't love you and (after relaxing )sorry for slapping you. Leena : but i love you viru . Virat : don't call me that and started to go from there    . Leena : i won't leave you viru . After this incident virat went to a park there he saw nancy aka manvi he went near her . Virat : hi . Nancy :hi (in mind -wat is he doing here he must be there with his so called gf right ) [actually that girl who saw leena hugging virat was none other than manvi ] virat :actually i was waiting for you only but then . Nancy : but then got busy with something . Virat : wat ?    Here am back with an update and guys plz comment negative comments r also allowed and silent readers plz hit the like button. Nancy: I mean u wud hav got busy with something else
Virat:oh ...haaan .but when r u going to introduce me with my maanvi?
Nancy:wat????? Ur maanvi
Virat:haan my maanvi.wats thr in that ?i love her and she is mine.
Nancy:oh...actually tom am too busy .so can't come with u anywhere.
Virat:tom busy why ?
Nancy: wat sort of question is this tom everyone will be busy as its ganesh chathurthi na
Virat :oh ... Wat? U celebrate ganesh chathurthi?
Nancy:haan why r u askng me like this?
Virat:but nancy u r a Christian na
Manvi(nancy) couldn't say anything she just stood blankly. She came into her sense only when virat shook her.
Nancy: oh aaa..actually I I ...haan my mom is a hindu and my dad is a Christian so...
Virat :oh kk I got it .
Nancy:hmm k bye got to go
Virat: but tell me when will I meet my maanvi?
Nancy:day after tom @9.00 am k
Virat: hmmm... bye
Manvi moved away from thr.
Virat:I feel somethimg attract towards her.oh no wat am thinking ?virat r u mad or wat?manvi is only meant for u k?
At Night
Manvi was tossing on her bed as sleep was far away from her. She couldn't stop thinking abt virat.
Manvi(nancy)pov
Manvi wat r u doing sleep manvi tom ganesh chadurthi and u hav to go to temple before 6.00 am but here u r not sleeping . u r going to hav fasting but u r not sleeping .oh god wat happen to u ?but am I doing right thing he is really a good boy u shouldn't hav lied to him .
Flashback
When manvi was standing at a bus stop she saw virat beating some boys brutally and she also saw a girl who was weeping thr.
Manvi: oh god he will not change.always goes behind same girl and gets into a trouble . same would hav happened . he would hav proposed her and she wud hav brought her brothers. Hmmm k leave it manvi why r u looking thr ?
At that time she heard a lady saying something which she cudn't believe.
Lady: god had sended him to save that girl else wat wud hav happened?
Manvi: wat happen aunty?
Aunty : actually tat girl was waiting for the bus but those rogues started to eve-tease her .they were drunk and they r rich tooo and they tried to molest her but suddenly this boy came and saved her .
Manvi:u cud hav informed police na
Aunty: we informed but they didn't arrive at all.
Manvi:oh ...
Then manvi got into her bus. But her thoughts were still on virat. Here virat got arrested by the police.
Flashback ends
He is so sweet na .but why is he so interested in me? Edited by malathinia - 6 years ago
malathinia thumbnail
Flashback
When manvi was standing at a bus stop she saw virat beating some boys brutally and she also saw a girl who was weeping thr.
Manvi: oh god he will not change.always goes behind same girl and gets into a trouble . same would hav happened . he would hav proposed her and she wud hav brought her brothers. Hmmm k leave it manvi why r u looking thr ?
At that time she heard a lady saying something which she cudn't believe.
Lady: god had sended him to save that girl else wat wud hav happened?
Manvi: wat happen aunty?
Aunty : actually tat girl was waiting for the bus but those rogues started to eve-tease her .they were drunk and they r rich tooo and they tried to molest her but suddenly this boy came and saved her .
Manvi:u cud hav informed police na
Aunty: we informed but they didn't arrive at all.
Manvi:oh ...
Then manvi got into her bus. But her thoughts were still on virat. Here virat got arrested by the police.
Flashback ends
He is so sweet na .but why is he so interested in me?
Manvi:no manvi wat r u thinking ? go to sleep k.
But she cudn't sleep. all she cud feel is guilt.with great difficulty she went to sleep.
Next day
Manvi got ready and she was going to temple as its ganesh chathurthi, but she was stopped by 3 children . those three children lives next to her house . they usually wish her good morning.
Payal,mehna,nia: hi manvi di
Manvi: hi
Payal: di we wanna ask u something?
Manvi: wat?
Mehna: if u have b'day wat will u do?
Manvi:wat type of question is this.? I will go to temple and do pooja.
Nia: then?
Manvi: I will get blessing from my father and give sweets
Mehna: then?
Manvi: then wat? Hmm... haan I'll cut the cake wat happen suddenly why u ask these types of question?
Nia: di we have a doubt. Today ganesh chathurthi na which means ganesh's b'day but why we r preparing sweets for him and doing pooja. Why we r celebrating his b'day
Manvi: k k I understand    hmm... (thinking for sometime ) he is god na he wnts our happiness only.he wants us to celebrate his b'day so that we will share the sweets with our neighbours and relatives and to be happy.
Mehna: di then we r ur neighbours na give me sweets.
Manvi: sorry dear I'll go to temple now and while returningi'll buy some chocolates for u all. K
Nia, mehna,payal: k di we love u
Then manvi went from thr.that time a man came and he saw payal who was playing with nia and mehna wearing a gold chain. He came towards payal and tried to snatch the chain. But he was caught by a man who punched him and he fell on the floor.he was none other than virat.before virat cud make a move he ran away from thr.
Nia,mehna,payal:[shocked]
Virat: hey r u k?[towards payal]
Payal: thankooo uncle
Virat:[confused] thankoo... oh thank u? k k
mehna: uncle u saved my friend. Thank u so much.
Nia: uncle wats ur name?
Virat : virat
Mehna: oh vilat
Virat: vilat nahi virat
Mehna: vilat
Virat: haha...k leave it. By the way where do u live?
Nia: we live in these 3 houses[showed the opp house].
Virat : k bye. I have to go.
Nia, payal, mehna: k uncclebye
Then virat went to the ganesh temple. He stood infront of the ganesh temple and closed his eyes.
Virat: ganesha .though I don't have mom and dad.i consider u as my brother and I used to tell u whatever happened that day. yesterday I was in jail. I helped a girl is that a crime. Today also I had the same dream where I was beating a drum with tears in my eyes and a blurred girl drawing something . I don't know wat u r trying to say. Whethr that girl is my manvi? Plz give me a sign if its true.
Ding ding...
That time he heard the bell sound.he opened his eyes . yeah the girl in his dream is manvi.
Precap: payal: uncle she is manvi di.
virat:oh where?
Manvi: manvi wat r u thinking ? am I in love ...
Yeah am in love with virat... Edited by malathinia - 6 years ago
malathinia thumbnail
Virat was leaving from the temple in thoughts of manvi when he saw nancy talking with a girl .he don't know why he always gets attracted towards nancy he know very well that he love manvi but why he feel something towards nancy he was confused .just then he felt that his pant was tugged by something he look towards that and saw payal nia and megna payal: why are looking manvi di like this ?        Virat : what manvi?            Payal yeah the girl next to nancy                            virat:really are you sure is she manvi                            nia:ale vilat bai we al telling tluth only                 virat knew no bounds he misunderstood that manvi as nancy and vice versa                                    precap                                 manvi : i love virat but how will i tell him            ...     Virat: manvi i love      you                                    manvi(nancy): i love you too     virat                          manvi jealous of their relationship
malathinia thumbnail
Readers please leave ur comments to support me
malathinia thumbnail
Virat went near manvi and Nancy
He interrupted their convo
Virat: hey am virat. ... she would have told us about me right...
Manvi (nancy): noo...
Virat: glare at nancy (manvi) That's OK I will introduce myself. ...am virat ( forward his hand for a handshake
Here manvi was feeling jealous
Here I will mention manvi as nancy and Nancy as manvi
Nancy:hey u have some work right...u go into will talk to you afterwards. ...
Manvi: that's OK. ...I can do that afterwards. ...
Nancy : I am telling you na...
Virat : oh you have work where u gonna go will drop you. ...
Nancy was about to go with him...but manvi stopped
Nancy: hey I will drop you ...am having some work that side so ...
Manvi: OK virat I gotta go...sorry...
Virat: that's OK. ...ur number plzzz...
Manvi.: oh this is number
She gave her number and went..
Virat saw them going on scooter. ..
Manvi turned and saw him who was riding the scooter...
Virat saw her and smirked