Zindagi Ki Mahek

FFONMEHRYA"SOCHA NA THA" ch28on pg52&57dt04.12.18

richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

after almost  a month  i am posting . i am sorry guys .  life was busy .   its my  third thread . i never  imagine  that i will reach   this long . thank you to all the readers .   love you all .  thabu please  give your FB .  sammy was unwell  i  just wish  for her quick recovery . why our leads   fall sick  . it makes me unhappy . 

chapter 24 

After two minutes  shaurya finally left my  lips  resting his head on mine   while his  hand still  cupped my face . .  we both were gasping  for air  . our heart rate heighten   as I felt our twinned  heart  beats .   his  breath  was  blowing  my nose and my  breath was   hitting  his lips   and  in background a melodious  music was playing .  the  moment  of my  first  kiss  to the man  I never thought I  will  fall for but I did  and it was  beautiful   one  I  had,  with my  eyes   still closed .

Kabhi Tanha Bethe Bethe Yunhi
Pal Mein Hi Main Ghum Ho Jaati Thi
Kabhi Tanha Bethe Bethe Yunhi
Pal Mein Hi Main Ghum Ho Jaati Thi
Main Bhi Kahaan Main Rehti Thi
Aksaar Main Tum Ho Jaati Thi
Yeh Ajaab Si Khata, Aur Isski Saza
Yun Paayenge Socha Na Tha
Kabhi Dil Ke Kareeb, Tumhe Mere Naseeb
Yun Laayegne Socha Na Tha
Ek Chahat Ka Pal, Sab Savalon Ka Haal
Yun Paayenge Socha Na Tha.

I opened my eyes  as the song ended  and  I saw  shaurya  face  ,it was so near to me that   I could   even  see the fineness  of  his beard  .  his black mole  just  above  his mustache  on his left cheek  and he had  a small  beautiful smile on his face  and  my heart knew  he  was feeling same .    the host   called everyone  on stage  for   dance as he wished everyone  signing   off himself " happy valentine's day everyone  I  wish , you all  find   love  soon .  these words  made  my smile grew bigger.  He rubbed his rose  on  mine and  that  moment  tingle  my  senses  .  he opened his  eyes   and  I saw just  one thing in them  ,love . " I am glad I am  the lucky  to be your first kiss .   he  said  in a charming   way and I blushed like  anything .  he  too noticed it  and   chuckled  lightly  and  placed a   peck on my nose  nuzzling his nose  on it after  wards .  my body  shrink    in that moment like it  did  when he kissed me .  "  chale(   shall we leave )  he asked  taking his face away  still holding mine  .    few strands   of my hairs  were still  tangled on his beard  and  we both didn't care to remove it . " kahan( where)  I  Asked  just to respond to his question .  he smiled more  and  wiped my dry tears from my  cheeks  with his thumb . " away from everyone he said  in a sexy tone and  I knew  my heart just  skipped a beat  in that moment .  I was perplexed for  few seconds  . his  voice demanded me and  it made me weak  to just follow him  but with my pleasure .  I nodded   my head  in response  and   his  eyes smiled to it . he  got a little away from me  finally making my hairs leave his beard  and I knew like me even they   complained  for   distance but  he holds my hand  as he interlocked  it with his and  took me out  from that place .  I looked back  at that place and I knew this place will always be special .  my eyes shine  with  joy .

I was  in   his car  and  was looking at him  only .  he has  holded my hand  under his on  car gear  as he was not ready to leave it .   I could see a smile on his face  even  when his side was facing me . he   again turned  his face to me and looked lovingly in my eyes .    he made me blush hard . I looked down   and I  heard him in two seconds "   I am  voiding  driving rules  to  look at your face and   you are  not looking back  he  teased  me  in  horsed voice .    I looked up again rolling my eyes   wetting  my lips   with my tongue  little out  on  his   teasing .  I looked  back at him   and  just turned his face on road   using my free hand .    which   he turned  again to me  after giving me fake glare .   my eyes widened in amusement on  his   sweet and  little risky  doing .  I  again turned his face   back on road  saying " shaurya  look on road , accident  ho jayega(  accident will happen)  I said  with  care in my  voice . he smiled and concentrated on road . I  just  nodded my head right and   left  to his cute antics. " accident toh tumne kardiya  mehek( you have  caused a accident  mehek)  he said  in a hoarse  tone . I was confused on  his  statement as I gave him a narrow eye  look . he looked  back at me " mere dil ka (   of my heart) " he said  turning his face  to me  as he through a wink   at  me  ,he looked back at road  as he changed the gear  and smiled . I  just kept on looking at him  being blown   by his  flirting .  I  didn't knew how to respond . I just looked down  and I could  feel  my   cheeks bit warm  as they turned crimson.  It was hard  for me  not to smile  still I was holding my cheeks  from inside to  stop  it . "  you can  blush and smile . I won't tease  you  more he said without looking at me as he took a  turn  but his hold on  my hand  was pressed.  I looked at him  being awed  by him   with my   mouth little opened   . I just turned  my face to window  and  my  face  had a big happy smile on  it  , all thanks to mr khanna .   

After   roaming around more   for about   thirty  minutes   we finally reached  my  house  and  he  stopped     the car  outside the paranthe  wali gali lines .  I  looked   at the road leading  to my house  and kept  looking at  it . I  felt a hesitation in   moving  out of car , wanted to spend more  time in that car  with shaurya  .  I  was feeling  weird  to leave  him    which  in whole was   very   strange .   this   new feelings bubling up inside me   making my heart  flutter  with  all  these new emotion . I  pressed   my lips  to have a control on   my mind .  I  opened the door  after   freeing  the  seat  belt  and was about to pull my hand  from  his  but  I felt his hold  on it . I was not amused by  his  move .    I  turned to face him. his  head was resting  on the  seat head rest and  he was looking at me  with  plea  in his eyes  and   he word them "  I will  not  let  you go today "   his  voice   showed his genuine  emotion .   I too rested my head  back on head rest  moving my hand  on gear   which was still under his hold . his hand  followed  movement of mine  till    he settle   my hand under his  "  ghar   bhi nahi ( not even home ) I asked  innocently  blinking my  eyes   twice in between .  he   smirked   moving his head right and   left    indicating  his   no .   this  no from  him  made me fall more  for him .   I took a smiling  sigh  and   lifted  our  hands  from  gear  and interlocked  them  raising it in between  us.   I  rubbed my  thumb  on his  hand "    aaj  jaungi nahi toh kal kaise milungi ( if I didn't  go today  , how will   I meet  you tomorrow )  I said  giving  him  reason which  at any other scene  would have been  totally  baseless .  he  again said no to  me in same  manner . I smiled at him   narrowing  my eyes  as  I  was  not knowing how to pursue him .  "  ek raat  ki baat hai shaurya ( its matter of   one night  shuarya ) , I will meet  you  tomorrow  morning I  put  forward another point .  he still  seems unconvinced  with that cuteness   of refusal on his face . all   of  sudden I  felt like adoring  this side of him .  I smiled on my thought only  while  I was   looking fondly   at him   but then   I didn't knew  how  to get back in my house.  already  mohit has called once in our journey back to home  that  he is too arriving   and has asked  me to wait  for him  and before  him reaching here I  have to see  off this stubborn adult child.  " shaurya   mohit  is  coming  in few minutes ,  you have to leave  before that "  I said  giving  him a valid  explanation  this time  but  he  didn't   gave   a flinch  about  my reason .  I was confused  how  to  convince him . "   I had   fifty  awful night mehek Sharma  due  to you  , don't add one more "  he said  giving me  love full  warning .  I looked at him in aww   and disbelief at same time .  fifty   awful night  ,  the  calculative part of my mind  told me  he was talking about the night  after  he and  me  had that argument  .  I was amused  he  had  a  count  of the days and  night  of our  not being  together  and  knowing that I felt more love .  I looked   down   unable to get more  drawn in his  admiring eyes  and    after few  second of  maintain my emotion  of not melting  down  on his warning  I looked up   smiling  with closed lips .  I had to  with a heavy  heart  has to saw  bye bye to   this   love  filled  environment . " you too are responsible  for that  I said .  I was expecting  some   tight reply  but he surprised me "  I  already said  sorry "  he said and  inhaled a breath  bringing  our interlocked hands   near to his heart  "  remember    when  I  kissed you "  he said  focusing his eyes on my lips .  I  felt weak    with his  intense stare . " a kiss  is the best  way to say sorry " he said  as he brought our interlocked hand near to his lips and  placed a wet kiss on my palm  producing a loud  sound .  I  felt a roller coaster  inside my stomach  as he  asked me to kiss him to say sorry . my  throat went dry  with his  demand . I decided to move out " I am  leaving  I said abruptly and  turned to move  when  his upper body  moved  forward  with his  free hand  holding me from my waist  stopped me   in  our sitting position   now facing each other .  " you are not going any where  mehek  Sharma , before you  give me my  sorry he said as his face  was so close to mine  which was raising my   heart  beat .  I  breath  out heavy on his face  that his beard  was receiving it . still he had his eyes  only on my lips . "  be fast otherwise , I  will  take  my sorry myself  he said in horsed  tone   sending  shiver down my spine  .   I felt my nose  even went dry .  I looked  at him for few seconds   and I know I had a  scared  nervous   look on my face .  I looked  out from his  form  that was hovering me . the street was empty  still I got  some words to say  " shuar...ya ( my throat was  so dry  , I couldn't  say his name even . I  tried forming a saliva   to wet  my throat )  shaurya  koi dekh lega( someone will se) I said   preventing  self  to get  touch     to  him . "  tumhare  galli ke log bahut unromantic hai   mehek Sharma ,  valentines  day  wale din  bhi na sab  ghode bech kar so  rahe honge(  people from  your   lane  are very unromantic , on valentines   day also they all would be sleeping   while  snoring )     he  said  in a mocking naughty  way  .  I again gulped my  dry throat .  "   you  can wet  your   lips  with mine ( he took a pause and  stared at my lips)  you  know what I mean  he said in a naughty  manner  rubbing  his hand on  my waist .  I had to go out  from here my brain told me  as I  see  his desire  filled eyes . " don't waste time mehek Sharma , remember  mohit is coming "  he said    bringing my form  more near to him . I felt the space  between  us  getting  vanish  as he  unlocked   my hand from his which he was holding  since the start of this car journey  and  caressed my hairs  with it   resting  his  wrist on  head  rest of my seat .  he was  moving his finger  sorting my   straight hairs  . his face told he was  enjoying  my restless and closeness to him .  I looked  down getting no idea  how to  get  away  from  his charm .  my cheek  were already warm and crimson  , I could feel .   out  of  no thinking I  just lifted my head  and  placed a  kiss on his cheek  " hogaya ( done ) saying that I tried to push him   but  it had no effect   he holded me more firmly . " yeh kya tha (  what was that )  he asked in a  stern  face not getting satisfied  from my   kiss .  my lips pouted  as I pressed  them   on this failed attempt  of my escaping .  he rolled his tongue in side  his mouth  as he gave me  a narrow stare . "  you  need a lot of teaching  mehek Sharma  saying that  his  expression became a desired one as he placed his right  hand on  back of my head and  left hand still caressing my hairs .  I saw him closing his eyes  and   felt him pulling my face close to him  as he brought  his lips further  near  inhaling  the aroma  in between us .  my mouth was a little open in anticipation  as I saw him approaching me . his left hand left my hairs and  closed  the  light that was  on our head  and  then his hand rested on my  cheek  . my heart was  filled with butterfly   anticipating   the  next   making my eyes  getting closed  but  " a loud horn "   hit my  ears  and I pulled back from the  the scene  .  I opened my eyes   and saw his raised  hand which had holded my  cheeks  ,still in  air  while  he   was   highly pissed off .   I turned to see   ravi chachu's car  turning  in   from  left side road .  I was scared till death . I knew mohit was inside that  car  though  I had not seen him  clearly  till yet as I was in such a   haste to move out of  car . I was collecting my  phone from dashboard  when I heard  shaurya  saying "  relax mehek . calm  down  . but my mind had no  ear to his words   and with a speed of flash I moved out from car  and   stood out . "  shaurya  jao   ( go) bye I just  throw these  words  on him .     I didn't even saw his face while uttering  those words .  I was  just looking at mohit who was   sitting on driver's seat  approaching  me . " shaurya  jao I said  in between  my  teeths . "   you added one more night  mehek  Sharma  and I will  get my  sorry  I heard him  saying  this  but  my eyes  were still    measuring  the distance between  me and mohit .  I heard  shaurya's   car  getting  on  and I finally looked at him . he was  putting the   gear .  he was not at all happy . he gave me a  unhappy  bye  look and  his car   moved  from it place in a  slow pace  and  on  parallel  route   mohit car  came in front of me  and stopped . " di , tune zada wait toh nahi  kiya  na (  di , you  didn't   waited for long no)   mohit asked  me   while he  was still in the car.  I noded  my head in no  with a pressed  lips  smile . " okay then , main  park karke aata hoon(  I  just park the car and come ) saying this mohit  went  ahead to park the car . I looked   to  his car  till he was out from  picture and  tuned my face to see whether  shaurya left or not but to my surprise   his car was  standing   on the turning point  from where  mohit came . I was  surprised  so I just called  him instantly  " tum  gayi  kyun nahi abhi  tak(   why  you   have  not gone till now )  I said  without  waiting for his hello  .  " pehle tum jao , phir main jaunga ( first  you go , then I will  go )   my  tongue was perplexed to  say  anything  further  . I  remember the time  when   in past  I  looked back  after he dropped  me  two  three times and  every time he was gone  and  knowing that he  is staying  this time  , I was  happy . I smiled on  my kiddo  thought  "    mohit is  here  only shuarya , ab tum jao ( now you  go ) I said  to him  with love in my words . " tumhare liye  thodi  na ruka  hoon (  I am not  staying for you ) he said   .  I didn't expected  that . "  toh phir kiss liye ruke ho ( then  why  you are staying)  I  asked  in a little low  voice . "  tumhe thodi   der  aur  dekhne  ke liye (  to see   you for  little more time)  he said  in a  heavy  voice . I was blushingly   blown  with his reason . I  pressed my lips  to  hide  my  embarrassment in love  as I looked  at his car . " itni  dur se dikh rahi  hoon main (   am  I visible from that far  sight)  I asked him  tauntingly . "   you are  quite filled up ( he said in a  naughty  tone ) but  for your face  agli  baar binoculars   rakhon ga(next time I will keep binoculars )   his replied made me laugh . " di  chal (  di  come)  I heard  my cousin calling me from  behind . "  okay bye  saying that I disconnected the call  and  turn to   reach my cousin who was standing few feet's  apart . he was  sharing his experience  of   his time with his friends  while  my mind was blocked  with thoughts of todays   magically  evening .

I reached my home  in  some   forty minutes  and  as soon I entered my  home  I  saw my    nanz  and mother  watching   some  movie   in  the  hall .  I  walked to them . "  app log itni raat ko  kya  kar rahe ho ( what you guys are doing  up so late) I said looking  up at the wall clock   which was  showing   quarter to mid night . "  tu  kab aaya (  when  did  you came) asked my  mother . "   just abhi( now)  I answered  as I made my way to sit in between them . "  hum  log  budape  ki  wajah se   valentine's day  par  ghar main bheth kar TV  dekh rahe hai    par  tu   yahan ghar par kya kar raha hai (  we people  due to old age  are watching  tv at home on valentines  eve  but what are  you doing here   at home), where is your valentine    "  asked my nani . the word valentines  brought image of mehek's  smiling  face in front of my opened   eyes . I knew I had a smile on my smile   for few seconds  I was silence  and  was in my  flash image zone only that I didn't   realize my  mom and  nani  read my face " man hi man  muskura raha hai , kya  baat hai jo  chupa  raha hai(  you are smiling  inside inside , whats the matter that  you are hiding)   I heard  my mother  saying . "kya ( what)  I asked   getting out from  my trance . " kiske khayalo main khoya hai putar(  in whose  thought  you are lost) asked  my nani .  my heart knew the answer  but   I know telling  them  will invite all their question and  teasing . just them  my phone   which was in my  pocket  rang . I thanked the invention for its existence  and  for  its  good timing this time . I  took my phone out from my pocket  and  my heart smile  seeing mehek  name  flashing on it   . I picked it up getting up from my seat " hello I answered the call . " you reached home  she asked  worryingly  and  hastily .  I  smiled to her   care  as I  answered walking  out from  the hall "   just five minutes back.  "  call kyun nahi kiya( why  didn't  you call then)  she asked  being  casual . " I just reached mehek  I answered  casually . "  acha  toh  dikh  hai good night( okay then fine , good  night )   she said . I  didn't expected that " oh hello  dilli  ki metro train,  speed  kam  karo . ( oh  delhi's metro  train ,   slower your speed )    what  good night "  I   commented . "  shaurya  mujhe  abhi   ghar walo  ko pura  repeat  telecast  batana hai  party  ka      ( shaurya  I  have to  give repeat  telecast  of  party  to my family), specially to nehal . sanam is  her  favorite  band)  she   answered . " yaar abhi karana  jaroori hai kya , pichleh  adhe ghanta  kya kar rahi thi (   is it  necessary to  do it  now ,  what  you were  doing  since past  half an hour) talk to me now "  I know I said  like  a teenage  boy .  I heard her chuckle  through  phone "  pichle adhe ghante  mohit   ko bata  rahi thi  party  ke bare main ( from  past half an hour I was  telling mohit  about the party details ) as  for my family he was with me  in the party   she explained .  "  okay  tell one thing , hamari  baatein bhi  share karogi ( will you share  our thing too ) I said    teasingly .  I could  imagine how hard  she    would be blushing right now  as she was silent   for few seconds  "  bye shaurya ,  I  will call you  after  one hour   I heard her  saying . " I ll wait I replied .   next the call was ended from her side  and I went inside my washroom to change in my  night dress .

" mehek  , mehek  uth ja(  get up)    I heard  something  loud  in  my deep sleep . " mehek time dekh kya  ho gaya hai(   mehek  see  what time it  is )  I heard  it as I felt  someone pulling  my  blanket  off me  and by  the continuous  alarm   of the same voice  . I could feel it was my chachi  " kya hai chachi  sone do na (  what  is it chachi ,  let me   sleep )  I said in my half  sleep  pulling the blanket again on my self . " mehek  nau  baj gaye hai , office nahi jana kya tujhe (   mehek  its nine  in the morning ,  don't you have office today)  her   question  instantly  opened my eyes . I got up   to a sitting position  in a swift   removing  my blanket "  kya , nau bj gaye ( whats , its nine o cloak ) I said in an exclamatory  way .  I turned my face to wall clock and it was showing  nine ten . " margayi  ( I am dead)  came from my mouth  remembering the promise  I made to shaurya  during our  night  talk that  I will  come to office  early . I got up from my bed   asking my chachi  to   pack my breakfast  as I  will eat  in   my journey to office  while I rushed to   bathroom  for my morning   routine .

I know  how haste   I was  in reaching office today    because  I don't want to  make shaurya  upset on  any  thing . already it was  ten thirty  as I step into my kitchen . I was so busy in  getting on my working station  that  I miss to  notice  the vacancy of that place . there was no one  in  the room ,  which was strange . it was morning time  and busy  work time  " where is everyone I   asked  myself  putting my  apron on .  suddenly  the door open  with group of people entering  with  flowers  and   gifts in thier hands   Vicky  and rajiv  sir were leading them  and  they   all shouted  in chorus " surprise  and I was literally   shocked  and my mind asked me one  and only one question   what  is going on . they all entered  with smiling face  and I saw two people  holding a small hoarding  of farewell .  are  they  giving me a farewell  .  yes I had  put forward a  resignation  and   now I realized that  my  notice period  is getting over in next  two days . "   mehek  as  much as I  hate  to  let you go  from   this job  but  I wanna  give  a  happy farewell  to you .  these are   for you  said  rajiv  sir  handling me a bouquet . I unsurely took the bouquet   with a fake smile . I was  feeling   trap in this . what I will  do now  as it was me only  who asked  for  resignation . "  mehek , this  is  for you " said Vicky  handing me  a gift  I took it after I placed  the bouquet in my hand  on the  kitchen  slab . the fake  smile was  also  gone now . "   its just two  days   more of you with us  so lets  have a    small  farewell party  in your favorite area  said  sneha   as  she  placed  pizza  and drinks  on the front slab .   my eyes  followed  their action . they were  so sweet to do that  but I was   feeling like  having ginger   that  too  which I  only made .  "  mehek   you  don't look   happy  . didn't you like  what  we did  asked  Vicky . I felt my face spoke the  truth  . " nahi ,  aesa kuch nahi  hai . bas  ap sab ko  chod kar jana  acha  nahi lagega( no , nothing  like  that , its just  I  am  not feeling good  leaving you all)  I  said   explaining  them .  they passed their smile  to me  and rajiv sir side hugged   me  and I reciprocated  it with a smile . "   I am gonna  be in your contact   . I won't  let  your talent   go in anyone's  else  hand .  me and  moushmi  have a plan for you  but we will talk about it later  rajiv sir  said  as he unhugged  me .   I  hardly pay  any attention  to    his words   and I was  feeling  helpless  as I  had only jeopardize   my present situation . I saw  every one   setting the  food plates and  some taking pictures . what I  should   say to them that  I  don't want to resign now  as  I am in love  with the boss . I am clear on this that I  not  ready  for    my relationship  with shaurya   to come in front  of everyone .   suddenly  the door of the kitchen gets open and  shaurya  peeps  in  " whats  going on he  asked  curiously .  his presence  daunted  everyone in the  room  as the atmosphere was  quite   now . "  shaurya  we were  giving a farewell  party  to mehek .  she is leaving after two days .   rajiv  sir told  shaurya  as he  walked  to where  we all  were standing .  I saw a   fierce   and  cold expression on his face as he looked  at everyone . he  rolled his tongue inside  his  mouth    while he  scratch  his   front hair  with his finger .  he was  annoyed   and  I was very certain of that thing at least  in this  uncertain situation " mehek is not going  anywhere  he said  like a king  declare  his order .  everyone was  surprise  with his words . " shaurya ,  mehek  has  put  forward  her resign and   fulfilled her notice period  too. We can't stop her now said rajiv  sir  and  he answered it instantly "   rajiv , I said mehek is not going anywhere. End of the discussion  saying that  he turned   but Vicky  stoped  him  asking  " why   he had a curiosity in his   question . shaurya  just  turned  with  piercing looks in his eyes towards Vicky  and  placed his  hands in his pocket  and  had an  immense  confidence on his  face . I was scared   what  probably  he would say   and finally he turned to me  with  his eyes taking an unasked consent  from me .  I knew he was  gonna  say the truth about us in front of everyone  for which I was not ready . what  should I  do .

i hope you all like it 

Edited by richasharma0991 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Sorry to unres it late ...it was a beautiful chapter richa ..

They are together now and no more misunderstanding..
Car scene was beautifully written...😳
I miss nanz in show ..and now PD has also gone 
Lol mahek slept without calling him ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And to her shock staff has planned a farewell party for her ..
I hope mahek won't interrupt him ...and let everyone know about their relationship...pyaar Kiya toh darna kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting for next chapter...p please update soon
Edited by Shamz15 - 5 years ago
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
index

chap  24 - above 

Chapter 28 part a https://https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4977954&TPN=52

Chap b https://https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4977954&TPN=57
Edited by richasharma0991 - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 
Thank you thank you Richa πŸ€—
Waiting ka phal meetha hotha hi you proved thatπŸ˜›
After their first kiss he won't leave her a single second
In car also he holds her hand from starting to ending journy he wants sorry kiss πŸ˜³ but mohith interrupted them hesaid one more night added she called him 
Then k maa and Nani grasped something is wrong with sk 
Finally he diclared she won't resigne her job wow really interesting
Pls continue soon dear
I want to add more giphs but unable to download sorry

Edited by Chandana2010 - 6 years ago
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res 
Unres

Lovely update Richa Di.. β€οΈ

So majnu Khanna is full on love with mehek..  it's like a teenager love.  He is not in a mood to leave her but have to..  Counting sleepless nights since they had fight..Cute talks of them😳
What's going on last part. Will Sharya confess his love for mehek  to all ..
Can't wait to read next chapter and the cute love encounters Of Shaurya.. 

I know our wait is so worthy.. And I understand you r managing work and class too . So I didn't trouble  you more I think.   Loved each and every single line of this chap . 
 My heart is filled with so much  love..   Loved the way you expressed  every feelings of theirs .. I read the update more times .  I enjoyed reading it actually I don't want an end to my reading.. But .. it's OK  
I loved your writing since starting but at first im silent reader which Im not now..

Btw thanks for pm pls continue soon..
Edited by Krishna537 - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
free photo upload

I am first to comment...

Congrats on new thread Richu πŸ₯³
Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats di
Res 

first 
for yr new thread
after their breath taking kiss ms is blushing hard and sk teasing ger more πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

when sk says he is happy that he is the one who first kiss ms when ms listen she is blushing hard then seeing ms recation he kissed her again πŸ˜†

after that they left from there and sk is didn't stop romance in car also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†after some time they pwg both don't want to leave each other when ms try to get down car sk stops her saying that he don't want to leave her when ms try to reging but when it's come to sk logic everthing is waste πŸ˜› but when ms about kiss sk mohithj came there and it's irrated my bhai πŸ˜ƒ my bhai day by day became so cheese these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when sk reach km nanz ans km is there and both are teasing sk luckily ms call him and he left from there when sk teasing ms and want to see her blush when ms about cut the call but sk want to talk with her ms proimsed him she will call him after one hour but she forget about that and totaly spent time with her family πŸ˜²

when kc wake up ms she is shocked she slept without call sk so she went wc as  soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ

when ms reach wc everyone is ready to suprise good bye party for ms when sk reach there he tells ms is not going anywhere everyone is shocked 
now we have wt will happen next πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
for update and pm me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nandu0123 - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations for new thread RichaπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
ResπŸ˜‰
Unres πŸ˜›
What a beautiful , cute , and romantic update Richa . I am totally loving it ... Feeling like reading again and again .πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Their romantic moments and their feeling after first kiss was beautifully described .πŸ‘
Love their whole drive ... how SK was not in mood of leaving mehek's hand even while driving .
Love the way they stare each other so lovingly.
SK has said sorry in his own style and the guy has counted the awful nights even ... No doubt both have suffered a lot during their separation .  And Naughty SK was sorry from mehek tooo ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
SK really Need to teach mehek a lot and i am sure he willπŸ˜‰
But their sorry was interrupted by mohit but no worries SK will compensate that very well afterwards.πŸ˜›.
Is SK really waiting for mehek's call in the night ... but she didnt call.
U have rightly said that SK is an Adult Kid which mehek has to handle with love 😳
Now this farewell ...πŸ˜•  I am sure Mehrya have not think of this as they are in love ...But their professional front remembers.
SK in his own style declared that Mehek is not leaving ... Wonder what reason he will put forward ... or will he make it to public πŸ˜›
Please this time please continue soon ... 😊
Thanks for the PMπŸ˜›

Edited by AD04 - 6 years ago
nanekita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsome lovely part finallyyy misunderstanding cleared...loved the majnu sk ...
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Richa it was awesome chapter. They cleared all their misunderstandings and Shaurya's way of saying Sorry was mind blowing , kiss and say sorry... thank you for the pm dear have a great day ahead