Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
No I don't think NK is till 15 the may. It means so has given time to NK till 15th to increase its trp . If it does than they will think of extending it. If they don't then they will axe nk
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i messaged that person she said NK is given time until 15th May to increase trps. if it increases then Naamkarann is safe for 6 months. & trps should be of 2.0 or above to be safe
hope for the raise in trps

Edited by ..preethi.. - 6 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! That means we need 2+ TRP! Please do something viewers in India. Please save the show.
The competition in 9pm slot is tough. KKB, Bepannah etc. KKB  has big viewership and on top of that Benapnnah have Jen-Harshad and an intriguing story that is getting more interesting now.

We have our work cut out for us! Guys this is serious. We have 4 weeks to get where we need to be. It's not fair that 10pm shows that get better TRP are measured with a highly competitive slot like 9pm. Also NK is WAY better writing and story wise than that Cat woman''s hack writing. How can SP be so biased?

WHY cant they give NK another slot? Why are they our Khoon ke pyase like this? ðŸ˜¡

Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nk should be given a different timeslot SP wants trp like yrkhh in primeslot kb is trp aunties favourite and bepannaah is same love hate Story only their partners have died nothing different only it's first week episode are good .nk can strike back if the cvs are given a chance to tell their story I feel SP interferes everytime
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..preethi..

i messaged that person she said NK is given time until 15th May to increase trps. if it increases then Naamkarann is safe for 6 months. & trps should be of 2.0 or above to be safe

hope for the raise in trps

Sp ko sab mazak lagta hai😆

IPL ke season mei 2+ trp for nk🤢