Udann

It's quite seductive to be the bad guy on screen : Keith Sequeira

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
After playing the hopeless romantic royalty in Love Ka Hai Intezaar , model, VJ & actor Keith Sequeira will now play the ultimate bad boy in Udann & has already shot the first few episodes looking every inch dapper in tailored suits.

Keith Sequeira was touted as the lover boy after his stint on the biggest reality show Bigg Boss & fetched him a mass female following. This time around the actor will be seen in a negative avatar & he believes it to be sexier, "Negative roles are a challenge for the actor & more when you are seen differently in the public eye, the soft spoken & composed guy.   It's quite seductive honestly, to be the bad guy on screen. According to me, every negative role clashes with your sensibilities and is quite empowering, to be bad, hence the conflict when portraying the negative side. It definitely is essential for the normal push and pull of the bad in every daily soap.'

While the audiences are engrossed in the intense murder scene on their TV screens, what goes behind is entirely a different vibe. Keith recalls his first day on the sets where they broke into laughter during a murder scene, While shooting my first scene for the show, which had me kill my partner with a blade, we kept laughing through the shoot as it was a strange shot to portray. I did in fact watch the characterization of various villains in films to get into the skin of my character.'

Talking about favorite villains, Keith who's also an avid reader & binge watches variety of shows on Netflix talks about his favorite from Hollywood, "My favorite villains are Javier Bardem from No country for Old Men, all the Bond film bad guys, Al Pacino's role of the devil in Devil's Advocate, and back home all the films in which Pran saab has played the villain, as he made a really good one!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My one and all time fav villain : Heath Ledger (JOKER )

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing amru
He is doing a decent job but he needs to work on his pronunciation

I liked how meera teased him about his hindi in a recent iv. 

He seems to be a sweet guy offscreen
SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-amrutha131

While the audiences are engrossed in the intense murder scene on their TV screens, what goes behind is entirely a different vibe. Keith recalls his first day on the sets where they broke into laughter during a murder scene, While shooting my first scene for the show, which had me kill my partner with a blade, we kept laughing through the shoot as it was a strange shot to portray. I did in fact watch the characterization of various villains in films to get into the skin of my character.'

@Bold      hahaha So did we 🤣

After all an award should be given to udaan writers for making a murder scene completely  LAUGHABLE .😆
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tvd_arshi

My one and all time fav villain : Heath Ledger (JOKER )

Hands down!! Hez the best..Similar interests Anu 
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No hard feelings or not mocking of the actor
All I wanted to say is Hello... Mr Oberoi please speak aloud a bit loud... as to feel threatened I have to hear what you are saying.

i may be wrong but in the name of being cold, icy he is husky always husky without any modulation (purely my personal view) and too slow...too what a contrast

Ragini was shrieking always like a rat caught between the hinges of a door

Vivaan just could not scale which his cute chocolate face

Ranjana was ok but sad she was put to rest

RV oh god that psycho who tore my ears 

and Deviji, now Ammaji no need to discuss as we have discussed enough

in alll

I FEEL LIKE CRYING

KAMAL NARAIN RAJVANSHI ... KAHAN HAI AAAP ... 

the man was a class, his modulation, his sense of humour, dialogue delivery that tone, that smile When he came on screen I feared feared as he did threaten me.

while SUKOR (MEEJAY) are extremely stronger they have grown too strong that no opponents are able to match them give them a proper fight.

SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sumsukor

All I wanted to say is Hello... Mr Oberoi please speak aloud a bit loud... as to feel threatened I have to hear what you are saying.

i may be wrong but in the name of being cold, icy he is husky always husky without any modulation (purely my personal view) and too slow...too what a contrast

in alll

I FEEL LIKE CRYING

the man was a class, his modulation, his sense of humour, dialogue delivery that tone, that smile When he came on screen I feared feared as he did threaten me.

while SUKOR (MEEJAY) are extremely stronger they have grown too strong that no opponents are able to match them give them a proper fight.

Sumi di...😆
Could'nt agree more 👏
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sumi,
Agree with you.
I feel something is missing,may be half because of actor and half because of poor writing.
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-sumsukor

in alll

I FEEL LIKE CRYING

agree with you sumi
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😃
thanks Pershi and BIni

Yes Bini the writing is sad and also the illogical scene especially the murder and that sukor though being in close quarters are not recognising him