Was it suppose to be sensuous and romantic?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Because it wasn't. It was just a poor presentation of a classic from Asha Bhonsle.This song was just too sophisticated for both babboo and Nimki. Both looked out of place.
It was a dream sequence right? Nimki wore a gown. They couldn't afford a good suit for Babboo? Why is he wearing hia regular jacket? 

No offense but Nimki is good in her own way. Enough songs in Bollywood to reflect her state of mind. For example, Ek din aap humko mil jayenge or tune mari entry yaar... Why bother to pick a classic song, one of the best seductive songs and destroy it like this?🤢

Right.It didnt look romantic 😆 
 I liked her scenes with Dadi instead. For the first time she had experienced the feeling of discrimination although the whole khandan had been doing this from day 1. Her question to dadi was perfect. 
Nimki is really cute and funny - I like the show because of her - so are amma and daadi!!

It's cute to see Nimki crush over the guy (I forget his name).

I don't see the show regularly but I found the song really cute

Nimki and the guy make a cute pair - they are physically proportionate yo each other - I like the guy yo be several inches taller than the girl 😳
The song wasnt suppose to be cute. Thats where the problem is.😆 Its one of the most seductive songs of all time. 
I am not saying that Babboo is a bad looking guy. He is pretty good tbh. But he has some weird dressing sense. He looks like a goon. But why does he dress like that when every other men of his family is decently dressed? He went to a minister's party in that roadside jacket. Like why? 
And yes, he lacks expressions. He is just a poor actor with a bad character sketch. 

Originally posted by dey.bh

The song wasnt suppose to be cute. Thats where the problem is.😆 Its one of the most seductive songs of all time. 
I am not saying that Babboo is a bad looking guy. He is pretty good tbh. But he has some weird dressing sense. He looks like a goon. But why does he dress like that when every other men of his family is decently dressed? He went to a minister's party in that roadside jacket. Like why? 
And yes, he lacks expressions. He is just a poor actor with a bad character sketch. 

His smile is awful 😆 still don't get why is nimki so much lattoo over him.

Dadi and nimki are the best 👏
It didn't work because there is zero chemistry between them.