PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
12th April started with giving us fans smile but by the mid n end it brought tears to see how evilish can maya be n making CHANI suffer ...just can't imagine Chani going through so much n the news will definitely shatter the entire family seems like even Arjun about Chani unable to bear kids...ohhh nooo so definitely family will pressure Arjun to marry Maya n thus Maya will succeed in her plan...felt  sad for my ARNI...😭
Please mays truth to be revealed soon...my best jodi to be united love ARNI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PretiSingh thumbnail
So so saddd my all time favorite serial half marriage coming to an end...how much I am going to miss my ARNI...The best and number 1 jodi...tarun priyanka the best...love n miss you both already...
GangaaShukla thumbnail
I am really sad that such an amazing show Half Marriage is ending!Edited by GangaaShukla - 6 years ago
Bridget24 thumbnail
When is this show ending? I haven't seen anything that it is ending. I too really like the serial.
PretiSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bridget24

When is this show ending? I haven't seen anything that it is ending. I too really like the serial.

27th April...
PretiSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GangaaShukla

I am really sad that such an amazing show Half Marriage is ending!

So true just coz of trps we lossing opportunity to watch great shows as in half marriage very sad...