In Nimki's ishytle...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Nimki puts on her signature sunglasses and everything which is bad and dull suddenly looks good to her.
Nimki is not my favorite character. She is annoying as hell and despite this I felt so bad for her when she was lonely in her big haveli. Certainly she doesn't deserve this or may be she does for deliberately ignoring all the warning signals. The marriage proposal was so weird that even general village folks were suspicious. But Nimki lived like an ostrich all her life.

Nimki understands the importance of stepping inside the haveli. She does the ritual herself and gets inside. She wondered how long still to get close to her Babbooji. What I loved is the subtle realisation that Babboji isn't hers yet. The imagination of having morning tea with Sweety didi and Gajwa wali bhabhi and dinner with every family member. Then finally imagining Babbo ji. TBH Babboo is played by a poor actor and it figures. Nimki is a pretty good actress for an actor like him.The scene when she confronts the truth that Babbo's room wasnt hers and she has no business here made more impact than her sob sob mother's suicide story. 

Slowly and really slowly ( thanks to the slowest writers on Earth) she is growing. She is accepting the reality of discrimination. But when still she realises that life is not afairy tale at all? Will she learn that Babboo plans to divorce her once his father becomes a MLA? Will she understand that its her political existence that makes her what she is and not her beauty? Will she use her most potent weapon to get what is rightfully hers?

Nimki's father is still trying to ignore the warning signals. Nimki is not someone who would sacrifice a day out in Patna or a big bade logon ki party in Patna to look after Dadi. She is very clear in such things. Wasnt she the one who left Elina alone because Tunne bought a movie ticket? Looks like Rambachan doesn't want to face the truth.

Rambachhan irritates me whenever he talks Nimki living with shaan in haveli πŸ˜‘ proud expression he has on his face.
As Abhi said to Alina in one epi when Alina said I thought Nimki will live her life her way in her sasural also Abhi said badalte badlate hi sabkuchh badlta hai Nimkiji bhi jiyengi apne  tarike se..it takes time for a change ..writer re taking their own time for Nimki's realisation πŸ˜†
Dabloo lives in his own world just like Nimki πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Rambachhan irritates me whenever he talks Nimki living with shaan in haveli πŸ˜‘ proud expression he has on his face.
And then pretending to be hurt when someone says something. Absolutely irritating. At least Nimki ignores everything, even when someone is insulting her.
Dablo is Mandhbuddhi. He is a good man but doesnt know when to speak, what to speak and when just to keep quiet. 

😭😭

Symphwa   and  dey.bh

You  both  forgot  today  my  happy  birthday

No  new topic created with cakes and ballons..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Originally posted by itsmyopinion

😭😭

Symphwa   and  dey.bh

You  both  forgot  today  my  happy  birthday

No  new topic created with cakes and ballons..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Happy Birthday to you😊πŸ₯³Stay Blessed and be happy always.
Did you ever tell me when your bday is? How can I forget something I never knew in first place. Dont worry, I will remember it next year.
Originally posted by dey.bh

Happy Birthday to you😊πŸ₯³Stay Blessed and be happy always.
Did you ever tell me when your bday is? How can I forget something I never knew in first place. Dont worry, I will remember it next year.

Thank you...πŸ˜•

Symphwa also knows..