Ashish Sharma & Mukesh Rishi-wrestling scene(TOI)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Ashish Sharma and Mukesh Rishi enjoy shooting for a wrestling scene in Prithvi Vallabh

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Apr 10, 2018, 22:58 IST

Ashish Sharma, who plays Prithvi Vallabh is a highly skilled artist while his co-star Sonarika Bhadoria in a role of Mrunal is a fierce warrior on the show. In the upcoming episode, Prithvi Vallabh decides to go to Manyakhet but only on the condition that he seeks permission from Kallari (Mukesh Rishi).
Mukesh Rishi, who has been a fabulous actor and plays a seamless character of Kallari, challenges Prithvi to fight him and if he manages to defeat him, he is free to go to Manyakhet. Taking this as a challenge in reel life and seeing their bond in real life, was it a difficult task to get the scene on point?

To this Mukesh Rishi says, "Ashish Sharma and I are close friends and we share a very good bond on and off sets. He is like a brother to me and it feels good to have him around. For the sequence, we didn't particularly go through any specialized training and I believe that is exactly where our experiences came in. Both of us work out and have been going to the gym for years now. He has worked for many shows and I have been a part of a lot of films which required me to fight. So, we just had to go with the flow and ensure the fighting scene looks believable. When we were told about it, we were quite excited to shoot for it as the actual fight happened in a sand pit where Prithvi obeys his Guru and restrains himself to not fight back."

Mukesh Rishi has been a very senior actor in the industry and it was a rigorous sequence for him to learn but at the same time he was very excited to try his skills at wrestling. The whole scene was shot in a sand pit which included arm wrestling and required immense fitness which they already have.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/ashish-sharma-and-mukesh-rishi-enjoy-shooting-for-a-wrestling-scene-in-prithvi-vallabh/articleshow/63702554.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=toitv
Tsk for sharing
This is going to be a real pleasure to watch.
Looking forward to the episode.
Obviously Kallari will almost win and then he may purposely let PV win.
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Obviously Kallari will almost win and then he may purposely let PV win.
I think that's what will happen ... great guesswork πŸ‘
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

I think that's what will happen ... great guesswork πŸ‘

This will look genuine otherwise Prithvi defeating him will look too dramatic
Thanks for sharing Mano 
This would be a treat to watch 
Waiting for the coming episode πŸ˜Š
TFS Mano πŸ˜ƒ
PV is a super man so he can easily defeat anyoneπŸ˜†