Boy O Boy Those Moves....Harshad You Got Them All <3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Checked the first 3 pages of the forum didnt find anything similar so thought i might as well makes a post ... man can Harshad dance or what 😳 like seriously can he do a Jhalak or something please and till then can the makers please create more situations where he can shows off his moves PLEASE would love to see him groove a lot more 😳
I'm super glad that they showed this dance, he's improved so much, his previous shows never showed him dancing properly
I am in awe  he has improved so much. He owned the damn stage. 
Jhalak ka armaan to na Jane kabse hai ðŸ˜­

More dances without hallucinations of Yash please ðŸ¤ª
Pooja ðŸ˜†
This is a surprise from Harshad and yes would love to see him in Jhalak... tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li... Its quite possible that this happens since Jhalak is also on rangeela channel
Originally posted by HitchHiker_

Pooja😆
This is a surprise from Harshad and yes would love to see him in Jhalak... tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li... Its quite possible that this happens since Jhalak is also on rangeela channel

Agree totally ... rangeela shud have jhalak this year and HC shud participate and groove he is so so good such a surprise given that most tv actors turn out to be horrible dancers 😆
yeah guys go watch jogi mahi on youtube

ranbir's steps are quite the same...so HC did a great job!!