Current episodes

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2018-04-09T09:10:18Z
Who is watching Jai Kanhaiya Lal ki? I am do watch the track after Kanhaiya & Dali marriage is so
Awesome the nok jhok the dialogues of kanhaiya are so cool Thumbs Up
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-10T20:14:00Z
I m enjoying this serial too... But I m wondering about Kanaiya ... What is he?
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-11T11:14:28Z
Originally posted by Pinkcat

Glad to know u r enjoying the show. As for Kanhaiya he is Badi ma's son& Dali's childhood friend/love which noone knows yet
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-11T12:50:11Z
I also watch it since the start but they need to move faster otherwise the channel will pull the plug...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-11T17:11:09Z
Originally posted by sangu40

Originally posted by Pinkcat

[BR

Glad to know u r enjoying the show. As for Kanhaiya he is Badi ma's son& Dali's childhood friend/love which noone knows yet[BR

How come badi maa doesn't know him?? What happened in past?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-12T05:49:19Z
Badi ma doesnt know kanhaiya is her son bcs as per previous episodes Dali's gold bangle was stolen when she was small they blamed it on him so I think Badi ma send him to jail then never saw him since hence don't recognize him. They didnt reveal the past clearly yet.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-04-14T13:05:21Z
I like the lighter tone of the story except:
Dada is too much interested in Grand daughter's Suhagrat...that word ...every one kept repeating since last week ...atleast 50 times in one episode... 

Granpa-daughter keeps discussing...it tooo much...I have seen modern family   -- no one discusses that...way.

Tooo proudy grand daughter even though she married for her reasons keeps throwing tantrum...every moment screaming - never talks normal

Dali...Do NOT touch me is...getting on my nerve - if she talked it with Kanhya normally  - he would understand it in one time...no need to repeat that every other moment.
0 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go