Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
14 th without KBR. Missing Rahul, Gauri and Sidhpur... Missing Rudra also.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

14 th without KBR. Missing Rahul, Gauri and Sidhpur... Missing Rudra also.

Really missing the show 😭the past week I replaced it with Who wants to be a millionaire? Now I have nothing to watch in that slot. Could watch Meri hanikarak biwi but I prefer that at an earlier time cause it gets a bit saasbahu at times and it not something I wanna watch at 9pm especially after watching Kya Hal Mr Paanchaal and Nimki. My brain has gone to mush at that point. 
Edited by angelic8219 - 5 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Don't worry Anju
hope the other forums are better in the future 
2filmy thumbnail
I am missing the show so badly now 
2filmy thumbnail
I am watching a regional show now only though 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pollyanna

I am married as well. Who seriously has a problem with that? Did some of these forum members think that the forum is for teenagers only ? 

Well ladies I'm 35 and not married and nobody knew until now. I usually stick with discussing shows. I thought most are married on here and never had a problem. 
2filmy thumbnail
Even I thought that most here are married 
Rainy_rams thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been a silent reader of this forum. I watched the entire show in the last few days of the show ending. I will not say the show is extrodinary and out of the world but this show is good and only watchable compared to others airing right now.
I didnt know i will miss it so much but i can feel the emptiness now. This show did make place of its own. It is so different from other dramas and lovely dovely romantic shows. There is always something to discuss about the plot and characters rather than chemistry and looks of leads.
Like i said i was a silent reader i have read many posts of you awsome group and loved to read them. This forum is very different not raving for romance but always wanting to see some plot and intelligent discussions about the plot and story.
Often people watch for the leads chemistry or for their favorite actors. But the essence of watching the show for plot and good story is not the case now. This is the reason i couldnt follow any other shows religiously. I wish they make more shows like KBR with finite episodes.
And yes as much as i miss this show i am missing reading your discussions here.
2filmy thumbnail
A story with a thrill or a touch of adventure always finds viewers I think 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Really missing the show 😭the past week I replaced it with Who wants to be a millionaire? Now I have nothing to watch in that slot. Could watch Meri hanikarak biwi but I prefer that at an earlier time cause it gets a bit saasbahu at times and it not something I wanna watch at 9pm especially after watching Kya Hal Mr Paanchaal and Nimki. My brain has gone to mush at that point. 

Still missing KBR.Its more than a month now. KBR was my fav show, the only that was entertaining till the end.