Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I Hope Sai Saves Pandari And His Family.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Mere Sai 24th April 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Pandari looks helpless. His wife gets the Datura seeds, and shows to him. Pandari signs her. She grinds seeds and sees her kids playing with toys. Her elder son asks when will the food be made and tells that he is very hungry. She asks him to wait and says then hunger will go for forever. Son says ok. She serves it to her kids and tells that the taste is bitter, but will relieve them from hunger. Kids ask her to have food. She says I will come and goes out of house. She comes to Pandari and tells that she can't see her kids dying infront of their eyes. Pandari says very soon we will be with them. He asks if she is ready? She says yes. He apologizes to her for not been able to fulfill his promises. She asks him not to apologize and says may be I am not good for you.

Sai comes there and calls Pandari.

He asks Pandari if you can give money to me now. You had said that you have no money in the morning. Pandari's wife says yes Sai and gives 4 aane to him, says it can help him. Sai says I need only 2 aane and returns the remaining money. Pandari is shocked to see 2 gold coins in his hand. His wife asks what happened? Pandari looks for Sai, but he is gone. His wife asks what happened. Pandari shows two gold coins in his hand. His wife is surprised and recalls Sai asking him to give money. She tells that's why Sai was asking money from us. Pandari says it is enough for us to pay Kulkarni's interest. They run inside to see their kids. Kids come from outside and tells that Sai sent them to go and bring guava before having food. Pandari and his wife get grateful to Sai and realizes that he has saved them. Om Sai plays..

Sai helps a man keeps the rice bags in the cart. Sai tells that nobody cares for the farmers who works in their fields so that we can have food. He says he is anna data and his family is hungry now. Why don't we worry for his insult. He asks People not to forget farmers when thanking God and never back off from helping farmers.

Ratnakar gets happy with Kulkarni and hugs him. He says I will get three villages control to you. Kulkarni asks him to sign on the papers. Pandari comes there with Appa. Kulkarni says I have taken his land as he failed to pay me back. Appa asks how much is the money which he needs to pay. Kulkarni says 10 Rs, although Pandari already paid him 8 Rs. Appa asks if he gives you money then will you return her papers. Kulkarni asks him to give money and take papers. Pandari gives him 2 gold coins and says this is sufficient to pay the principal amount and interest too. Kulkarni takes gold coins. Pandari takes papers. They are about to leave. Kulkarni asks Pandari, where did he steal and says you can't repay with stolen money. Pandari says it is all Sai's kripa and nobody will suffer in Sai's shirdi.

Sai teaching, he asks people not to gets scared with bad times and not to get egoistic when good time comes, and starts walking towards their destination.

Appa and Pandari leave. Ratnakar tells Kulkarni that how did this happen? He asks why don't he take money and may be he acts to be bairagi to fool people. He asks him to enquire about Sai and his strength.

Precap:
Kulkarni comes to Pandari's land and tells him that they came to know that stolen wealth is hidden in his farm land. Anta and Banta digs the land. Sai looks on. 

Update Credit to: MA

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilverBell

I Hope Sai Saves Pandari And His Family.

Sai saved Pandari Nicita as we all expected.😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Mere Sai 25th April 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Pandari comes to Sai. Sai asks him to come. Pandari falls on his feet and thanks him for saving his land and giving them new life. He says farmers's life is farm land and thanks him. He asks Sai to bless him. Sai says my blessings are always with you and tells him that suicide is not the solution of any problem and asks him to remember always. Pandari says I got my land back, but I have no seeds. Sai says you will get seeds also and asks him to make the land ready for sowing seeds. Pandari goes to his house. He and his wife thanks God. She tells that kids are having happiness on their faces because of Sai. His wife says we have only one bull. Pandari says we will get another bull from neighbors and asks her not to forget that Sai blessed them.

Kulkarni comes to Sai with Ratnakar. Sai welcomes

them. Kulkarni asks from where did you get gold coins? Ratnakar asks when you have no money, then from where did those gold coins come, and asks if Pandari lied to us. Kulkarni says if Pandari haven't stolen then Sai has stolen it. Ratnakar asks Kulkarni to have patience and says we can't accuse Sai without any proofs and says I think you are understanding well. He says Kulkarni is head of the village and he has to make sure that nobody steals in the village. Kulkarni says he has gold coins. Sai says yes, I have many gold coins. Sai smiles.

Pandari asks villagers to give their bull, but they refuse, as Kulkarni bribing them not to help him with Anta and Banta's help. One of the villager and asks him to take bull in night for farming. Pandari says they can't work day and night. He thinks what to do now, it will be too late. He talks to his bull and says you are ready to work with me. We will work together. Kulkarni calls thief to Sai. Bayaza warns him and asks why you are after my son. She says until we are here, nobody can accuse him. Ratnakar says just now Sai has accepted that he has gold coins. Appa and Bayaza are shocked. Pandari's wife and kids come to farm to help him. Ratnakar says Kulkarni is doing his duty. Kulkarni says we shall get Khandar checked. Pandari' wife gets tired and is about to faint. He asks her to rest. Pandari's wife says I can't rest. Their son gives water. Pandari says even bull is tired. She says who will help us. Pandari says only Sai can help us. They all pray to Sai.

Kulkarni asks Anta and Banta to dig the land until they get the gold coins. Sai asks him to stop and says I have hidden gold coins somewhere. Ratnakar asks where? Sai says in Pandari's farm. Kulkarni says hari om. Kulkarni, Ratnakar and others come to Pandari's farm. He asks Anta, Banta and other men to dig the land. Pandari folds his hands and says this land is ours now. Kulkarni says I came to know that stolen treasure is hiding here. He asks Anta and Banta to take them. They dig Pandari's hand. Pandari asks his wife to take kids home. Pandari's wife tells that they will stay there itself. They all dig the land unknowingly that they are helping Pandari. Om Sai plays. Kulkarni and Ratnakar feels hot.

Pandari offers water to Kulkarni. Kulkarni says if I drink water from your hand then I will get unwell. Ratnakar asks Pandari to give him water. Pandari gives him water. Ratnakar drinks it. Saam Daand Dand Bhed plays. He thanks Pandari and says he will try to make his men finish work fast. Pandari thanks him. Pandari, his wife and kids get sleep. Anta, Banta and others finish digging. Banta tells Kulkarni that there is nothing here. Ratnakar thinks Sai has always fooled them and thinks he must have hidden treasure in Dwarka Maai. He tells Kulkarni that matter is not in his hand now, and he will show Sai's tamasha to the world.

Precap:
Kids are playing hide and seek game. A man comes there and releases smoke. Boy gets shocked.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Pandari, his wife and kids wake up and see the farm land ploughing done. They are surprised and come to Sai. Pandari's wife tells that they have plough their land to search the gold. Pandari says now I have to buy seeds. Sai says you had bought it. Pandari says Anta and Banta had thrown it in the well, it might have rotten by now. Sai says may be it is fine and asks what is the problem. Pandari says ok. He gets the seeds from the well. Pandari's wife checks the seed and found it to be dry. Om Sai plays. Pandari says how can this be happen? Pandari and his wife folds his hand. Om Sai plays.

Pandari says Sai...you have saved our life, got your farm and seeds back. Sai says you got what you wanted, and for what you have worked hard even in difficult times. Sai teachings: if a person decides to

do some work and works hard then all the nature helps him and success can't be away from him, and that's why we shall never leave working hard irrespective of the difficult times.

A boy is playing with other boys when they make roaring sound and hides. Boy gets tensed, he sees smoke coming from behind the tree. A man is seen with peacock feathers and smoke bowl. Boy shouts seeing him and says ghost is here. Boy takes them to man. They see many men coming there and eying shirdi with bad intention.

Kumar comes to Sai and gifts him pot. He says you told me right, my karma is my work, I was using my time to do puja, but since I do puja of my work, I got money and peace. Sai tells that man runs after something without knowing. Kumar gives him pot and leaves. Sai thanks him. Jhipri comes there and says she came to spend sometime with him. Sai says I am going to get charity now. Jhipri says I will talk to you all. Boys laugh seeing the men. One of the boy tells that he is not a ghost, but a man. Man calls himself Dilawar and tells that he can make a person ordinary. He holds the boy hand angrily. Other boys run and hide behind the tree. Dilawar says I will punish him today that he will not do such mistake again. Man with Dilawar leaves his hand. Boy runs from there. Dilawar shouts at his young man for letting boy leave and says now you will be punished for his side of punishment. Dilawar tries to kill the young boy. Other supporter of Dilawar asks him to leave the young man. Dilawar asks shall I punish you. Youing man apologizes. Dilawar leaves him and leaves. Boys think if he is man or devil.

An Old man shouts at his family. His son asks why he is troubling them. Sai hears them. Man says his father behaves as if they are troubling her and scolds the people coming there, and shouts. Sai talks to the old man and asks what is your problem. Old man says my problem is you and says you are imposter and pretends as if you cares for everyone. Man asks Sai, did you see how is his behavior. Sai says if you have lived alone sometimes and tells that your father is alone and thinking his loved ones are getting far from him. He says may be your father feels home sick. He asks did you ever sit with your father and talked to him. He says your father is shouting as he wants you to be with him and spend sometime. He asks him not to feel bad if he shouts. Sai's teaching tells that people stopped listening to others and wants to speak first, and when he starts hearing others then we will see their pain.

Precap:
Dilawar beats the boy accompanying him. Sai comes and holds the stick.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Vibha for liking the WU .🤗
SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Pandari, his wife and kids wake up and see the farm land ploughing done. They are surprised and come to Sai. Pandari's wife tells that they have plough their land to search the gold. Pandari says now I have to buy seeds. Sai says you had bought it. Pandari says Anta and Banta had thrown it in the well, it might have rotten by now. Sai says may be it is fine and asks what is the problem. Pandari says ok. He gets the seeds from the well. Pandari's wife checks the seed and found it to be dry. Om Sai plays. Pandari says how can this be happen? Pandari and his wife folds his hand. Om Sai plays.

Pandari says Sai...you have saved our life, got your farm and seeds back. Sai says you got what you wanted, and for what you have worked hard even in difficult times. Sai teachings: if a person decides to

<div></div>do some work and works hard then all the nature helps him and success can't be away from him, and that's why we shall never leave working hard irrespective of the difficult times.

</p><p>A boy is playing with other boys when they make roaring sound and hides. Boy gets tensed, he sees smoke coming from behind the tree. A man is seen with peacock feathers and smoke bowl. Boy shouts seeing him and says ghost is here. Boy takes them to man. They see many men coming there and eying shirdi with bad intention.

Kumar comes to Sai and gifts him pot. He says you told me right, my karma is my work, I was using my time to do puja, but since I do puja of my work, I got money and peace. Sai tells that man runs after something without knowing. Kumar gives him pot and leaves. Sai thanks him. Jhipri comes there and says she came to spend sometime with him. Sai says I am going to get charity now. Jhipri says I will talk to you all. Boys laugh seeing the men. One of the boy tells that he is not a ghost, but a man. Man calls himself Dilawar and tells that he can make a person ordinary. He holds the boy hand angrily. Other boys run and hide behind the tree. Dilawar says I will punish him today that he will not do such mistake again. Man with Dilawar leaves his hand. Boy runs from there. Dilawar shouts at his young man for letting boy leave and says now you will be punished for his side of punishment. Dilawar tries to kill the young boy. Other supporter of Dilawar asks him to leave the young man. Dilawar asks shall I punish you. Youing man apologizes. Dilawar leaves him and leaves. Boys think if he is man or devil.

An Old man shouts at his family. His son asks why he is troubling them. Sai hears them. Man says his father behaves as if they are troubling her and scolds the people coming there, and shouts. Sai talks to the old man and asks what is your problem. Old man says my problem is you and says you are imposter and pretends as if you cares for everyone. Man asks Sai, did you see how is his behavior. Sai says if you have lived alone sometimes and tells that your father is alone and thinking his loved ones are getting far from him. He says may be your father feels home sick. He asks did you ever sit with your father and talked to him. He says your father is shouting as he wants you to be with him and spend sometime. He asks him not to feel bad if he shouts. Sai's teaching tells that people stopped listening to others and wants to speak first, and when he starts hearing others then we will see their pain.

Precap:
Dilawar beats the boy accompanying him. Sai comes and holds the stick.

Nice Episode.
SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Sai saved Pandari Nicita as we all expected.😊

That's Great.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Mere Sai 27th April 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Dilawar scolds his men and asks it was a whose responsibility to bring water pot for me. They tell that they asked the boy to bring it. Boy apologizes. Dilawar says coward forgives others and hits him with Cane. Sai comes and holds his hand. He says elders do a mistake, but this is just a boy and says if we punish them then it hurts their self-confidence. He gives water to Dilawar in the pot and asks him to drink. Dilawar gets angry and says I will not like if you interfere in my matters. He says I will die, but will not have water from your pot. Sai smiles. Boys tell Jhipri that Dilawar wanted to kill him. Jhipri asks how can you let them go. She sees them coming towards them. Dilawar and his men go to Dwarka Maai. He says it seems someone stay here, but we will handle him. He says this place is good. Jhipri and

the boys get tensed. She says I will not bear any more. The boy says we are kids and shall inform elders. Jhipri and all the boys inform the villagers. She says we shall make those men vacate Dwarka Maai.

Sakharam comes to Chand Bhai and says nothing is fine. Sakharam says Sarja (ox) is lost and asks him to tell where to find. Chand Bahi says only Baba can find it. He recalls meeting him in the jungle. Sai asking if he is tired of searching Bijli and makes him drink water from the stone. Chand Bai asks if my Bijli is fine. Sai calls Bijli. A horse comes there. Chand Bhai keeps the soil on which Sai walked on. Fb ends. Chand Bhai tells Sakharam that Sai will find Sarja.

Villagers come to Dilawar and ask him why did they keep Sai's stuff out. Dilawar says I don't know about Sai. Villagers laugh and ask you don't know Sai. Dilawar gets angry and says Sai can stay on a side and asks them to go else..Munna brings a stick. Bheeva says we will not be scared of you and says we will make you lose. Dilawar gets angry and beats his own man mercilessly. A villager asks him to leave the man. Dilawar says if you don't want me to beat him then leave from here, else I will beat him to death then kill other. Villager says you are not doing good. Dilawar beats the man and asks villagers to go.

Sai comes and asks him to stop. Anta and Banta come there and looks on. Bheeva tells Sai that they have entered Dwarka Maai and now asking us to leave. Anta asks Banta why the place is crowded. Banta says we will know soon. Dilawar says so he is Sai and laughs, says so you all left your work to be here. Dilawar says you can stay to the side. Sai asks him not to beat the man and asks villagers to go. Anta and Banta tell that Kulkarni doesn't like such men. Dilawar asks Sai to sit on the corner. Sai sits there and smiles. Dilawar laughs.

Precap:
Dilawar's man tells Chand Bhai that nobody will come to save you. Chand Bhai jumps off from the cliff to test his belief. Sai looks on. 

Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends , here is the Written Update for Maha Episode --

Mere Sai 28th April 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Chand Bhai and Sakharam come to Shirdi to meet Sai. Sakharam asks how you will identify your baba. Chand Bhai says my Baba will be found. He hears villagers talking about Dilawar and thinks they are talking about Sai. He asks them about Dwarka Maai. Bheeva tells him the way. Chand Bhai says I will make you meet my Baba. They come to Dwarka Maai. Dilawar thinks who are they? Dilawar tries to see his face and thinks I couldn't see him clearly if he is my Baba. Sakharam asks him to help him and says I need your help. Dilawar asks him to go far. Sakharam tells that her ox is lost and says Chand Bhai told that you will help me find it. Dilawar says ok and asks him to pluck his hairs and go home doing this, and then you will get your ox. Chand Bhai says it is a cheap idea and asks what is the relation of

hairs and ox. Dilawar says you shall be punished and then only you will get your OX. He asks them to go. Sakharam says we should have brought sweets for him. Chand Bhai says he is not my Baba, I can feel him and still recalls him calling me. Sai calls him Chand and says will you go without meeting me. Chand Bhai tries to look at Sai and gets his vision clear. He says I was hoping to meet you. He gets happy and tells Sakharam that this is my Baba. Villagers greet Sai. Chand Bhai asks if this is your name. Sai says people call me by this name. Chand Bhai says I will call you baba and asks didn't you forget me. Sai says how can I forget you and says you have brought me to Shirdi.

They sit under the tree. Sakharam tells Sai that Sarja left somewhere, and says he was like my family member. Sai says when you left home for 2 days, Sarja was worried and went in search of you, but lost the way. He says Sarja worries for you as he doesn't know you have returned home. Sakharam asks are you sure. Chand Bhai says you must have behaved like this with it. Sakharam feels guilty and says where I will search it. Chand Bhai asks him to call Sarja and says Bijli (horse) returned because of you. Sai says Sarja will return even if Sakharam calls it, but the voice shall come from his heart. Sakharam calls Sarja. Sarja hears him. Sakharam hears his bell sound. Sai says you both have a deep attachment with each other. Sakharam asks Sarja to come there. Sarja (Ox) comes there near Sakharam. Mere Sai plays...Sakharam hugs Sarja, apologizes and cries. Chand Bhai smiles. Sai also smiles. Sakharam thanks Sai and says I will go and inform my family that Sarja is found. He asks Chand Bhai to come. Chand Bhai says I want to stay with Baba for some days. Sakharam says how you will see, your sight is weak. Chand Bhai says my Baba is with me. Sakharam touches Sai's feet and leaves. Sai and Chand Bhai come to Dwarka Maai talking about finding Sarja. Dilawar says so you got the ox and asks do you want to apologize to me.

Chand Bhai says it was a bad trick and says my baba helped Sakharam found his ox. Dilawar laughs and says he can't help himself, then how can he help you. Chand Bhai says he is an angel and changes even wind. Dilawar laughs and says you know few people, but many people from far come to meet me and seek help. Chand Bhai says they didn't know about baba, and says it was good that Sakharam didn't agree to your saying. He says you are clever and a bad guy. Dilawar holds a stick to beat him, but Sai comes infront of Chand Bhai. Dilawar says so you will save him now. Sai says no and tells Chand that they shall never insult anyone, and shall behaves nicely with other. He asks him to tell his point within limitations. He apologizes to Dilawar. Chand Bhai says I will apologize and apologizes to him. Dilawar gets angry and says you don't have the status to apologize to me. Sai teaching: he asks people to accept their mistake and apologize. Dilawar's man gives him something and says I will not keep quiet and will punish Chand. Dilawar says you will not do anything, and tells that if you want to do something then break Chand's trust on Sai. His man asks how? Dilawar tells something.

Chand Bhai and Sai are sitting on a side. Chand searches something. Dilawar's man asks what is he searching. Chand says he needs utensils to serve Sai, but there is no utensil here. Dilawar's man says I know Kumar's house, you can buy some utensils for him. He takes him outside. Chand and the man are walking and come near the cliff. Chand says I got my bijli because of Baba. Man says he might have stolen your horse and then pretend to find it. Chand says you wouldn't have talked like that, if you had known my baba. Man stops him and says this is dhongi's work. Chand says my life got better after baba came in my life and until he is in my life, nothing will happen to me. Man says nobody helps others, even family members wont. Chand says my baba will help me. Man asks if your baba will help you if you jump in the cliff. Chand says my baba will come. Man laughs. Chand says I will jump. Man tries to stop him and says you will die. Chand says you have raised a question on my belief, and I will not stop now. He walks towards cliff talking Sai's name. Man tries to stop Chand and says you will die.

Chand says today I will test my belief. He drops his stick and walks behind, and falls in the valley. Man tries to stop him and sees him falling down. He feels guilty. Sai opens his eyes. Chand Bhai takes Sai's name while falling down. Sai forwards his hand sitting in Dwarka Maai and catches Chand Bai in his hand. He brings Chand Bhai up. Chand Bai's vision is back also completely. Chand Bai sees Sai's impression on the cloud.

Man comes back to Dilawar and says Sai's bhakt Chand Patel jumped in the valley, and says no doubt that he is dead. Dilawar laughs aloud. He says whatever happened with that fool was suitable, he had to die and came to know about this real fakeer's truth. He laughs, but stops laughing Chand Bhai coming there. He scolds his man for lying to him. Man nods no. Chand Bhai comes there. Man says I saw him jumped in the valley and says don't know how he is saved. Chand Bhai says my baba has saved me. Dilawar says he didn't move from my sight and you said that he saved you. Do you want to fool me. He picks a stick to beat Chand Bhai. Chand Bhai holds the stick and throws it far. He comes to Sai and tells him you have saved my life, made my vision cleared and also made my belief true. He says I will make you have sweets with my hands. Om Sai plays...

Sai eats sweets with his hand. Man tells Dilawar that he fell down in the valley and got saved and became fine. Dilawar thinks he is fakeer by just looks and is not less. Chand Bhai tells Sai that I am leaving from Dwarka Maai that you are always with me. Sai asks him not to give proof to your belief and says whatever you have done is not Bhakti. He says you can't risk your life, whoever loves me shall be fine, have patience, helpful etc. Chand apologizes and says I will not do such mistakes again, you will always be my guru. Om Sai plays...

Precap:
Blacksmith comes to Sai and tells about his son's problem. Sai treats him with Vibhuti. Dilawar asks him to have medicine given by him. Sai smiles.