Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I love Blunt. She was gorgeous and crazy in Irresistible. And in her Poirot film. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: springkissed

The people that have watched this, how scary is this on a scale of 1 to 10? I never watch horror movies because I get spooked so easily and then have nightmares, so I just want to know beforehand about the scariness factor.😆

More of a psychological thriller than a horror film I feel. Will be scary but atleast you know where it's coming from. 😆
Really looking forward to catch this one because I love Emily ⭐️ I am so happy for her 👏👏
_Arunima_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

More of a psychological thriller than a horror film I feel. Will be scary but atleast you know where it's coming from. 😆

It wasn't a psychological thriller, didn't have any complex character. It was horror thriller. The atmosphere was eerie and had few jump scare. 
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: springkissed

The people that have watched this, how scary is this on a scale of 1 to 10? I never watch horror movies because I get spooked so easily and then have nightmares, so I just want to know beforehand about the scariness factor. 😆 

It was EXTREMELY scary. I had to close my eyes for one or two scenes. The girl next to me was constantly jumping in her seat and people were screaming. 
awards88 thumbnail
i am talking about this in other thread. well made movie. blunt is outstanding