Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

Tanuja yesterday

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys don't get me wrong i am a big time tanshi fan i just love them but the way tanuja reacted to avishek just made me laugh i was like aisa kya krdiya abishek ne jo she was reating so much mtlb love can happen to anyone like the way she reacted was as if avhishek uska sasur he . The way she was telling him just made me think she had gone nuts .
U can share your view for or against this statement no fights plz lšŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Totally disagree with you
 her reaction is totally justify why because if one person is ur friend wo tumei as friend ke nazar ye se dekh ke ga but if one person love you wo kisi aur nazar ye se dekh ke ga as friend ke nazar ye se nahi dekh ke ga
where Ak know really well Tanuja love rishi 
and tanuja ne wo clear cut bol diya tha ye  
just imagine one guy who u know since 7 year  as friend u feel comfortable with that guy  where u love some one else deeply and ur living with one guy where u know that person love u and u never feel comfortable with that guy
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let's not forget the fact that Tanuja clearly knows why she was reborn and she has to maintain the purity of her soul. She always trusted him considering him the best friend and had a strong belief that he'd never cross the boundaries. Unfortunately he did, her trust broken and most vitally she has lost her best friend now. 

Tanuja's reaction was completely normal, quite obvious & natural. 
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago
kittenlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all Im sorry to say that I couldn't agree with u as our views are not matching, views are personal ,šŸ˜Š
Let me clear my point,
Point 1: Tanuja has already said AK that she loves Rishi only, no one can resist her from going to Rishi, if Netra and Tanya were not in Rishi's life. So he knows the reason why Tanuja is staying with him, moreover he knows Netra is not Rishi's wife. He hid it from her.
Point 2: Friendship and love has great difference. Especially for a married woman and a mother. We can find good friend in many, but love should be felt for one only. 
Point 3: Tanuja found a good friend in Abhishek, The best example for it is, whenever Rishi tried to convince Abhishek's intention, Tanuja was not ready to believe and she said it was only Rishi's misunderstanding.
Point 4: It was a shocker for Tanuja, Emotions are spontaneous, we can't think and act in these situations.Especially women are very emotional too.
And above all Its a story of Rishi and Tanuja, its a story of divine ,star crossed love. If she had any feeling for AK, the essence of the story is lost. Hence I think its not an overreaction, it was just right. 

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Her reactions were at the point 
She told thousand time that she loves only n only rishi she can't even think of someone else.
Agar yeh reaction nhi aata toh azeeb hota  šŸ˜†
Edited by pari454 - 6 years ago
Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Along with this truth I also wanted ki wo truth aa jaye ki AK tried to kill Rishi. How cheap and mean he had turned , Tanuja needed to know that also and wo bahat accha kiya ki ek thappar lagayi AK ko but phir bhi uska sazaa kam tha, he deserves more. How he dare tried to kill Rishi? I mean there is no difference between him and any murderer.
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lornab

Along with this truth I also wanted ki wo truth aa jaye ki AK tried to kill Rishi. How cheap and mean he had turned , Tanuja needed to know that also and wo bahat accha kiya ki ek thappar lagayi AK ko but phir bhi uska sazaa kam tha, he deserves more. How he dare tried to kill Rishi? I mean there is no difference between him and any murderer.

ya right
Tanuja NY clear cut bola tha she loves rishi only till her last breath natz bhi rsb ki beti hai ye sub Jane k baad bhi he gone made and did wrong he try to kill rsb even so tanuja NY thik kiya ye socho rishi KO Marne wali baat pta chalti to she surely kill him Bach gaya šŸ˜† or dost dost hota hai zarori nai k wo pagal lover bn Jaye