Porus

Anusuya cracked a joke in precap

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Literally water spill out of my water when I saw d precap , anusuya asked Darius 2 prove she is after Puru's escaping I was like did I heard it right she is asking 4 a proof against her , do she is believe in proofs as she always raise finger on Darius without proof. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daphnejasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually Darius too accused puru for Farsi bazaar fire without proof  without taking puru name. Plus  did he give proof while accusing puru for dasyu looting paurav rastra bandar or puru stabbing kanish. Kanish assumed it without seeing puru do it. Puru idiot accepted it.  When someone accuses a royal prince or queen in their own kingdom especially chief queen or elder prince the king usually needs the strongest proof against them as they are his own family. Just like  fars shah will need strongest proofr  if his family is accused in faras as it is a question of family honor. Any king will give a benefit of doubt to his family in his own kingdom  be it faras or paurav rastra it is for the other party to proof their crime.  But it seems like Darius is the king of pourav rastra as he can accuse the queen n prince without proper proof but the queen n prince has to give proof against Darius only with proof. Darius can't be accused if he was in faras without proof as he is king of faras n he can't accuse a queen of pourav rastra in pourav rastra without proof as  she is queen of pourav rastra. Kings and royal family are sovereign in their own kingdom not in neighbor kingdom. It would be a different matter if a citizen of pourav rastra accused puru or anusuya.  Darius is king of faras not pourav rastra n Anusuya n puru are royal family of pourav rastra.  But here Darius acts like he is the king of pourav rastra what happened to sovereignty of pourav rastra. If a queen n prince are insulted then usually the king even declare war or break ties but here Darius get the power to accuse puru for treason n helping dasyus for looting granary of pourav rastra without proof. Maybe puru n Anusuya will be sovereign if they settle down in faras.
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Sorry but I didn't find it funny. 

What's wrong in telling Darius to shut his mouth and stop accusing her, when they don't have any proof against her! Bamani always has tried to defend darius and shut Anusuya's mouth by asking her proofs so why can't she use the same argument to defend herself! 
Edited by GrumpyCat - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dumboni had EMA with Darius. So he will always find ways 2 support him but hearing proof word from anusuya's mouth I found it funny coz from starting it was she was accusing Darius without proof . Darius so simply followed 
Her trend 2 accuse a person without proof. Dumboni already gifted his brain 2 darius. In this serial I see anyone can point finger on anyone as per his or her wish were proofs r not required. Now anusuya asked for proof against her , maybe in future Darius will 2 ask 4 proof. U don't know how much Darius respect anusuya , so how can Darius leave a chance 2 follow her. Regarding dumbporas when Hasti stabbed Kanishk , when Kanishk turned back he saw dumbporas standing there later dumbporas himself accepted d crime then why 2 blame others
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dint find it funny at all...ab log uski logical baaton par bhi believe nahi karte...proof maangte hain...toh woh kyon na maange proof auro se. I would have loved if anu had replied bamni ki acha aap apne aththi ki izzat rakhne ke liye humse unke saamne prashn kar sakte hain...par hamari izzat ka kya. Aapki nazron mein hamari izzat hain bhi ya nahi. Khair she rocked...made the path for porus to run...that was an amazing scene ...justtt loved how she made sure that her son gets away from there. How she never needed proves to believe her son and got the whole story without porus saying a word. 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EtherealRati

Dint find it funny at all...ab log uski logical baaton par bhi believe nahi karte...proof maangte hain...toh woh kyon na maange proof auro se. I would have loved if anu had replied bamni ki acha aap apne aththi ki izzat rakhne ke liye humse unke saamne prashn kar sakte hain...par hamari izzat ka kya. Aapki nazron mein hamari izzat hain bhi ya nahi. Khair she rocked...made the path for porus to run...that was an amazing scene ...justtt loved how she made sure that her son gets away from there. How she never needed proves to believe her son and got the whole story without porus saying a word. 

Yes,agree. Both Bamni and Anasuya never saw or brought up Puru. Still Anasuya doesn't need any proof for Puru's innocence whereas Bamni needs proof for everything Puru says or does.
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Really wished Bamni to warn Darius the way Anusyya did. Strong proof are required to Accuse Royal family but here King is so dumb...My goodness !!!
Sandy6018 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree   Even poru. Told him to wake. I thought just for a second that he did, And that why I live Anusuya so much he right on all ends. She did even 21 years ago  Banimi. Is So Brain washed  by Dairius the aka. Snake. I don't know if he would ever recover or wake up. Their royals  he just got them back. Stupid. And even poru told him, I fought  very much  he believed him, he hasn't accepted him yet , thank to Darius 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sandy6018

I agree   Even poru. Told him to wake. I thought just for a second that he did, And that why I live Anusuya so much he right on all ends. She did even 21 years ago  Banimi. Is So Brain washed  by Dairius the aka. Snake. I don't know if he would ever recover or wake up. Their royals  he just got them back. Stupid. And even poru told him, I fought  very much  he believed him, he hasn't accepted him yet , thank to Darius 

King Bamni  is so much influenced by Darius that he's unable to differentiate between right and wrong. And, Darius is taking advantage of this situation. I have nothing to say about Kanishk. The less said the better. 
Edited by fatssrilanka - 6 years ago