Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
IWMBuzz articles

Siddhant and Anushka to confess love for each other in Sony TV's Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai 

The love story of Siddhant and Anushka will take to another level with their love confessions happening in Sony TV's Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai. 
Author: Editorial Team 18 Jul,2018 

Sony TV's Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai, produced by Bindu Moving Images is going through intense drama at the engagement premise of Anushka (Palak Jain).

We recently wrote about Siddhant (Namit Khanna) stopping the engagement at the right time, when he got to know of Vedant's (Akash Jaiswal) real intentions behind the alliance.

The drama will further continue with Siddhant and Vedant getting into an engaging fight with each other. Also, it will come as a big surprise for Anushka as well as the viewers when Siddhant will confess his love for Anushka before everyone.

KK (Manish Chaudhary) will be shocked with Siddhant's love confession and he will enquire Anushka about the same.

As per sources, "Anushka too will confess her love for Siddhant before her father, and this will leave Vedant angry. He will walk out of the premise after having a showdown with KK.

If sources are to be believed, KK will give his consent for Siddhant and Anushka's love and will ask them to get engaged at the very venue.

Wow!! Good news for the loyal fans of Siddhant and Anushka, this!!

We buzzed artists, but could not get through to them.

Will Siddhanth and Anushka get engaged?

Watch this space for more updates.

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/siddhant-anushka-confess-love-sony-tvs-yeh-pyaar-nahi-toh-kya-hai/2018/07/18

Edited by peachesnplums - 5 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Gayatri Sinha to object to Siddhant-Anushka marriage in Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai 

The mother and son will have a huge confrontation with respect to getting Anushka home in the Sony show, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai. 
Author: Editorial Team 24 Jul,2018

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/gayatri-sinha-object-siddhant-anushka-marriage-yeh-pyaar-nahi-toh-kya-hai/2018/07/24

Sony TV's Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai (Bindu Moving Images) has recently seen the huge drama over the engagement of Vedant (Ajay Jaiswal) and Anushka (Palak Jain) which actually resulted in the fruitful engagement of the lovers, Siddhant (Namit Khanna) and Anushka.

Now, the story will proceed towards their wedding is what we hear.

However, the main hurdle in their wedding will be Gayatri Sinha, the mother of Siddhant (Alka Amin).

As per sources, "The mother and son will have a huge argument. Gayatri will object to the fact that her son is bringing the daughter of her husband's killer home as his wife. Siddhant will try to pacify her, and tell her that love and revenge are two different things and cannot be coupled.

Also, Siddhant will have a change in ideology now and will stick to being truthful in his mode of seeking revenge.

Will Gayatri give her consent for Siddhant and Anushka's wedding?

We buzzed actors but they remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more updates.

peachesnplums thumbnail

Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai is heading towards a logical end: Palak Jain

In conversation with Palak Jain

Author: Editorial Team 24 Jul,2018 

All dressed up and nowhere to go, is how you can describe Sony show, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai. For, this Delhi set production, despite a good story and decent acting, is tanking on the ratings front. Veteran film and TV actor, Manish Choudhary, impressed one and one all, with his portrayal of a South Indian business magnate, complete with idli, rasam and southern accent. 

This show never did well from day one, but it has now dropped even further from an already low position. 

As the lead actors are supposed to be the face of a show, we touched base with both Namit Khanna and Palak Jain about the same. 

First, we called up Namit, who plays street-smart lawyer, Siddhant, in Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai. . "I am disappointed, but numbers are anyways, not in my hand. I'd rather focus on the task, than pontificate on what and why. There is nothing lacking in the quality of the show compared to anything else you see on the tube. 

Palak Jain, aka Anushka, on-screen daughter of Manish Choudhary, who is also a debutant like Namit, added, "Our show is not your normal saas-bahu story. Maybe that could be the reason why it has not found mass appeal. Having said that, it has become a loyal staple of all those who do watch it. 

On the question of whether low ratings will force the channel to take a call, Palak quipped, "Well, our limited duration show is anyway on its last legs, having already opened most tracks, and is now reaching a pre-determined climax. I don't think the writer would want to push it more than a few days or months, for that would really be stretching the plot. 

Will having a low-numbering debut show hamper getting you more work? "No, the industry is smart enough to appreciate the fact that no one actor makes or breaks a show. It is all a team effort. You are judged by your acting, period. Having said that, I do agree that a hit under your belt does make you more famous. 

"But being a positive person, I take home only the good points. My work has been appreciated by the channel. I also got a chance to essay different tracks. Last but not the least, it is no small feat to have landed a lead role within three months of entering TV, ended Palak. 

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/yeh-pyaar-nahi-toh-kya-hai-heading-towards-logical-end-palak-jain/2018/07/24
peachesnplums thumbnail
The story' ends, but the journey' doesn't: Creative Director Uday Berry 
Uday Berry, the Creative Director of Sony TV show, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai talks about being part of the show, his journey and future plans.
Author: Editorial Team 10 Aug,2018 

Creative Director Uday Berry started his career as a banker with American Express, but his inclination towards movies urged him to think creatively. From being at a juncture where at the age of 23, he was all set to fly out to USA on official duty, Uday changed his track and got into the field of entertainment as Assistant Director for movies. 

Soon, motivational words from his childhood friend and now Director, Prateek Shah made him think about getting into the field of television. His first show as Assistant Director was Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein and he followed it up by joining the prestigious production house, 4 Lions Films. 

Says Uday, "My first show as Creative Director was Suvreen Guggal. I went on to do shows Humse Hai Life, Qubool Hai, O Gujariya for 4 Lions Films. I have also worked on Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan and Jamai Raja as well. I happened to meet Writer and Producer Dilip Jha 3 years back and joined his company. 

Uday Berry presently is with Dilip Jha's Bindu Moving Images, and calls the shots for the Sony TV show, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai as Creative Director. Uday has his younger brother Akash Berry, who is presently helming the creative team at Raviraj Productions. 

The Sony show starring Namit Khanna and Palak Jain has indeed created a new benchmark in terms of production value and execution. Though the show failed to garner required numbers, the ones who have watched it, love the show for its difference. 

With the show being on the verge of completion being a finite series, Uday talks to us about his fabulous experience of being part of the concept. "The journey with Yeh Pyaar... has been amazing. The show also gave me lots of opportunities to don the Director's hat. 

Talking about the concept, this was one show wherein we created the concept, its production design and then approached the channel. Usually, when you get a show passed, we get it done with 10 plus episodes. But we had the complete start to end story, when we cracked it. Above all, the channel helped us a lot in the execution process. Talking about the actors involved in the show, Uday avers, "Nearly 80 percent of the cast in the show had never done TV. So it was great to convince them for this project. We wanted realistic characters, and took NSD actors for even our cameos. Above all, no technical team is habitual to the fact of always shooting without a set. Even the big mytho shows shoot outdoor for a brief span of time and get back to the set erected. Here, we did not have a set erected for the show. The challenges involved in shooting in different locations every day were humongous. We had to consider lot many things, like the weather condition to bring in a realistic value to our scenes. Also, since we had a start to end story, we knew that our climax would be huge and we will maintain the same quality of execution from start to end. So there were no surprises in store considering the weekly TRPs at all. 

Praising his Producer Dilip Jha's dedication to work, Uday states, "It has been an amazing 3 years with Dilip. We have been together from Ek Duje Ke Vaaste. It is very difficult to wear two hats, that of a Writer and Producer and Dilip has been tremendous in managing it. 

About future plans, Uday quips, "In future I look at pitching concepts for the web space. I would like to create and even direct them. Also, anything and everything that I do in future, will have Dilip Jha associated in some way or the other. 

For all the loyal viewers of Yeh Pyaar, Uday promises them a great climax. "We have a fabulously shot climax coming up and I am sure people will love it. I will want to live the journey of Yeh Pyaar... fully and then move to the next ideas in mind. The story ends, but the journey doesn't... Best of luck for your next, Uday!! 

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/personalities/story-ends-journey-doesnt-creative-director-uday-berry/2018/08/10
peachesnplums thumbnail
Bepannaah to Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai: 5 shows that are going off air 
Shweta Keshri New Delhi August 14, 2018 UPDATED: August 14, 2018 16:51 IST

Gone are the days when TV shows went on for years. Nowadays, Indian TV shows are going off air in less than five months of its premiere. While some of them wrap up by virtue of being a finite series, others pack their bags due to non-performance.

Recently, shows like Jeet Gayi Toh Piyaa Morre and Mahakaali - Anth Hi Aarambh Hai went off air. And now some more shows are going to bid adieu to the viewers.

Here's a list of the shows set to go off air:

2. Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai: Sony TV's show, which stars Namit Khanna and Palak Jain in the lead was launched as a finite series. The show is all set to go off air by the end of this month. The team of the show recently wrapped up their shoot and posted pictures on their social media handles. Unlike the usual saas-bahu soaps, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai had a different approach with pacy narrative. The makers tried to keep everything real and nothing ever was shown over the top or melodramatic.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/television/soaps/story/bepannaah-to-yeh-pyar-nahi-toh-kya-hai-5-shows-that-are-going-off-air-1314287-2018-08-14