Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
How can they remove KriArj's name completely? They already invested 30 crore in the project. It's weird.
There's a saying pay up or shut up. You've defaulted on your payments, the contract becomes null and void.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Why would he give 2 crore discount after completing the films.
Look like they are nearly bankrupt.
ponymo thumbnail
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These Kriarj people havent even released the payment, the film is ready and all set since last year.
John is ready for the legal battle even if it takes his last penny and This lady is saying John cant discount even his fees, what a joke! He is the Co producer of film along with actor, even if he isnt paid his team members need to be paid for the hard work.

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If anybody could post this here, thanks 
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/breaking-john-abrahams-company-accuses-kriarj-defamation-reveals-terminated-parmanu-contract/

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Not that great to be honest
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvgqRfnwTHI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
riyamehta334 thumbnail
i hate this kriaraj women after her reading her views about women in general and i still hate her but she do have a point if u read her interview john lied to her that he has whole infratructure /staff to make film but in reality he had just 1 person handling all work and then his hurry to announce his project when he has no experience in film making and arrogant attitude for what i mean is not a bankable star he is a flop tbh so its not just this women even john is not as saint as he portays himself to be i think he just all talk and no substance he talks so much about making good film bla bla but how much time he give to improvise in his acting skill i find him too boring and animallike in all his interviews he is talking about eating and then burning all those calories by exercising this is what is does if he d have spend half the time on acting of what he spend on eating and gyming then he wouldnt have been a flop and about parmanu i dont think it gonna release anytime soon  Edited by riyamehta334 - 6 years ago