Tanuja Rocked Leaving Cheap AK Shocked

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Today Tanuja rocked by giving a damn ignore to AK. She just kept on heading towards her Rishi. AK just remained stranded there. Mazza aagaya. 

For me, this was one amongst the many best scenes today. 
indeed best part i just love it to the core 
Ak deserve this bina haath ke thappad 
zabardasti se pyaar nahi milta Ak know Tanuja love rishi 
i also liked it very much. the way tanuja said mere rishi . i likrd it . todays episode was nice . natasha also rocked today. ak got shocked.
Bhut bhut bhut mazza aaya bro
Not only tanuja but natz also rocked ðŸ˜†
Bina aawaz ka Thappad for ak by mother daughter ðŸ˜†
Ya love it tanuja mera rishi wao so nice to hear 😳 who is this pk chipkai and rano choro inhe I am only seeing my tanshi with their cute family natz tanya
Originally posted by paru000

i also liked it very much. the way tanuja said mere rishi . i likrd it . todays episode was nice . natasha also rocked today. ak got shocked.

Personally, I'm extremely disappointed with Natasha as she completely forgot her mom who was stuck inside a burning house. She did not even asked about how she is now. 

Yeah, her insistence to meet her Papa Rishi was so beautiful but the way she forgot her mom was pathetic. 
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Anjan_Suntala

Personally, I'm extremely disappointed with Natasha as she completely forgot her mom who was stuck inside a burning house. She did not even asked about how she is now. 

Yeah, her insistence to meet her Papa Rishi was so beautiful but the way she forgot her mom was pathetic. 
This is not a new thing in kasam 
Har bar yahi toh hota h ðŸ˜­
NO proper tanuja natz scene 
Hardly 3 or 4 
But have in bulk with ak (that's why I hate ak from beginning)