Namrata is in invisible mode?

Posted: 6 years ago
A wanted criminal is overhearing a conversation of a police officer in a police station. No one cares about it. No one bothers about it.
Three things are so consistent in this story

1) Shivlings keep moving from one place to another

2) Preeti and Minty keeps getting kidnapped

3) Namrata escapes somehow

The shivlings should be put on trial in court for killing logic. Its a brutal, cold blooded murder.

Nathu urf scientist sahab should try making a vaccine for hypnotism. Hypnotism has become an epidemic in this part of India.

Well said the shivlings keep on moving is really weird one is not being capable to understand how and why??
Namrata is a joke now along with Yashpal.
Nathu should have taken her to the mental asylum instead of letting her roaming.
seems no one is much bothered about her any more
all the focus now is on Sethji
I was happy to not see her much on the screen today
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Well said the shivlings keep on moving is really weird one is not being capable to understand how and why??
Nathu should have taken her to the mental asylum instead of letting her roaming.
they are shiv lings with super powers
so they move around on their own now 
Good to see less focus on Nammo now 
she needs shock treatment daily 
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

And if Shambu baba and Rudra are KB and his shwan and if Gauri is the chosen one then why is it that she never gets to take the shivlings. She often misinterpret her dreama or fail to save anyone although she knows about it beforehand. She failed to understand every dream about Namrata and now KB doesn't want her to have any premonitions.
What is going on? What does Shambhu baba want? Police should take the custody of the shivling. Where is KB ji:s problem with it?

Yashpal is 22 k idiot. Shambhu baba has control over Gauri's mknd so she was imagining Shambhu baba but even Rahul saw him. Latika saw him. As a policeman he should argue if there are two babas because even Srivastava claimed baba was in his hospital when he appeared in KB Temple and then vanished just like that. Who made him a police officer?
Yashpal and his team are certified idiots. They have always been very careless with the shivlings. If KB wants to punish anyone, then first punish Yashpal for his stupidity and carelessness. Also he gets fixated on one person and completely ignore the other variables in the situation. Even now, instead of finding Nammo Rani who murdered so many people including a police officer, he's busy running behind Shambu Baba and Rudra. No idea who selected this guy in police force.
I think Shambu Baba and Rudra wants to keep the shivlings safe till they catch Nammo Rani and Sethji. Because, as long as one of them is outside, the shivlings are in danger. Also, I don't think Gauri will need the psychic powers anymore ( not that it did any good for her or others). We are at the last step of the show and the only mystery remaining is about Sethji. And Gauri's last dream about Jhansi didn't take effect yet, right? So maybe that's the last clue that may lead them to Sethji. At least this time let the police do something to catch the criminals ( not that I have high hope on Yashpal and team, but still).
Murderer on the loose doesn't matter to Yashpal. He is more concerned about proving Gauri wrong. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by janecastle

Yashpal and his team are certified idiots. They have always been very careless with the shivlings. If KB wants to punish anyone, then first punish Yashpal for his stupidity and carelessness. Also he gets fixated on one person and completely ignore the other variables in the situation. Even now, instead of finding Nammo Rani who murdered so many people including a police officer, he's busy running behind Shambu Baba and Rudra. No idea who selected this guy in police force.
I think Shambu Baba and Rudra wants to keep the shivlings safe till they catch Nammo Rani and Sethji. Because, as long as one of them is outside, the shivlings are in danger. Also, I don't think Gauri will need the psychic powers anymore ( not that it did any good for her or others). We are at the last step of the show and the only mystery remaining is about Sethji. And Gauri's last dream about Jhansi didn't take effect yet, right? So maybe that's the last clue that may lead them to Sethji. At least this time let the police do something to catch the criminals ( not that I have high hope on Yashpal and team, but still).
And Namrata is in the police station campus already. Mind it she has no magical powers to hide herself.
Despite of multiple inexplicable magical incidents happening where ever Shambhu baba is present, he didn't bother to secure the shivlibgs before approaching Rudra. Its not that it will help but it would be more logical thing to do.

And those idiots who were waiting in the middle of the road expecting KB to help them. Otherwisw I am not sure who they t thought would give them lift in a deserted highway.  Instead why not call for help and hide till help is delivered. Latika, Gauri, Lakhan and Thakur have their phones still even if Sethji's men took away Rahul's phone

Where did Rahul got a car from? He got a car and his first priority became to go after the shivlings. He never was interested in shivlings in first place. He got involved only when Srivastav said it could cure his bhabhi and Minty. Yet he simply forgot his family was there standing just like that.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
Gauri never understood any of her dreams well
she mostly misinterpreted them
so KB took away that power
KB does not want the shiv lings to go to the police station
but directly in the temple