Tu Aashiqui

Highly disappointed !!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys ...m not new but u all won't be knowing me ...today's episode was disatrous like how they can show such idiotic stuff ...first of all it's so inhumane to show a man undressing and trying to molest a girl of her daughter's age and that too infront of her wife. Secondly already there are so much crimes against women and sexual harassment is on top and if indian television will encourage this then what we can expect from movies. Show is prime time slot and even small kids watch it . Moreover why a girl depends on a hero ...can't pankti help herself and they just made it worse by making her forget everything as shown in precap . Moreover jannat's age is also a concern ...how she would be feeling bcoz being of her age I can relate ...even if acting but it's not comfortable.
Last but not the least they are just ruining the show...Sony TV's show was shut bcoz a 9yr was married with 18 yr and here Jannat is 16 and and even in show she is 19. Disgusting!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You're absolutely right. I was disgusted. How can they show such things on TV? Jannat is an underage girl. But then again Mahesh Bhatt is behind this show and he's a dirty old man who is known for sexually exploiting women.
The channel should really look into this matter. Enougn is enough. Another thing I hate about Indian TV is that the villain always gets away with their crimes while the good guy struggles without any support.
Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly dear...and now another track has been introduced ...he is going to viral nude pics of pankti!! What the hell !!
If it continues then after Sdch ...I m done with this show too!