5 shows we're watching on TV right now! - IndiaForums

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
AKAJS is on the list ðŸ˜Š

Zee TV's Aapke Aa Jaane Se has a spoilt brat and his love for a much older woman than him. With an age gap of 24-42 (very poetic) the two will have a tonne of societal pressure to deal with. Karan Jotwani of Suhani Si Ek Ladki fame plays the lead with Suhasi Dhami and it's charming to watch the two on-screen. Tales of such pairings crumbling under the regressive public eye are scarcely ever told (think Kunal Karan Kapoor starer Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha) and we jumped at the chance to check it out. 

Watch For: An uncanny pairing and how they navigate through a demanding society.

Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Thank u lennie ðŸ˜›
Did u guys ever notice that the very first promo we have seen AAJS karan has been looking much healthier than the show now. I know what  he went through last month but from the starting of the show karan is looking slim than the very first promo...the pic Lennie has posted above. I think in that promo he is looking more handsome 
😳
Is it my vision or u guys noticed too 
Probably all the long working hours as well, and also not been well... first with having a flu/fever (during the maha episode time in February)  and then the last few weeks with the neck and spinal issue. 

Like Suhasi said in the GlitzVision segment, he needs to take care of himself properly, health and body wise, and also sleep. As all that helps. 
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago