Bepannaah

2nd week was much better then the 1st week

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
i dnt know about the rest of the fans bt i feel like be it the script or the actors that every1 has settled into their roles after the 1st week.

1st week for me was only good coz of the scenes between adi and zoya and nothing more.

This show has a really fantastic cast and i hope they are all utilized in the show and given proper tracks.

but 2 characters that i find out of place are arjun and mahi. the actor playing arjun is so blend and boring i can fall asleep when he comes on screen.

the mahi girl was exceptionally annoying i. the 1st week. bt the actress who plays her was really good this week bt she is a typical villain and is still annoying. i dnt think she is really needed in the show. i hope that she does not stay long in the show bt as most feel she will properly end up with arjun.

i would say that maya should replace zoya lol bt i wnt. bt that crying nonsense and being the brainless airhead needs to stop. jenny is doing a fantastic job with this character. from the acting, to her eyes to her voice modulation she is perfect. bt the writer also needs to help her with this character coz she may appeal to the saas bahu audience with her crying. but they also need to carter to jenny fans who like her characters with a little bite. bt fantastic job by jenny she has been absolutely perfection once again.

i also am liking how harshad is playing adi. i was not too impressed with his over the top scenes in the 1st week bt he is getting much better as the show progresses.

again i hope that the writers and producers do justice to the show. they should not be typical we dnt need to give stereotypical characters like mahi extra footage. use the character for a little while and then get rid of her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. I dun like typical vamps. Hope Mahi is portrayed as a vulnerable and misguided girl who is just in desperate financial situation. With a bit of kindness and sympathy. Not outright evil.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Very true my only problem with the show is how much Zoya has to cry. Its getting too overdramatic now, I hope they calm down now.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you and I think first of all they should decrease the Zoya's crying time... Edited by MissIamTheBoss - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romancefan

Agree with you. I dun like typical vamps. Hope Mahi is portrayed as a vulnerable and misguided girl who is just in desperate financial situation. With a bit of kindness and sympathy. Not outright evil.

Mahi will not be the typical vamp job badi bindi lagati hai, extra kaajal to look freaky and all. 

She is going to look like a simple next-door girl with a  devious mind. There are plenty of real-world characters who have money on the top of their minds more than anything and they do anything to get their hands on some moolah. That's very realistic!

Arjun and Pooja's mom are the most dead characters on the show. Arjun ka face, style, dialogue delivery are all boring. Pooja's mom crying scenes were so not convincing and her dialogues were off as well.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed...zoya needs to speak in proper clear voice not the crying broken voice we have been hearing for 2 weeks