•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
SO finally chandini is accepted by Arjun's mum..n good to see she stopped arjun from leaving. Well well wen all looked settled...the preview of MAYA mann she got guts to still be admant to get Raj..n who hears her is the MAMI...mmm so mam n maya deadly combination...but I know our ARNI ...will be stronger then these two...I'm excited to see what happens how will ARNI overcome these two...
Chandni is strong n is her Arjun...Loving these couple so so much...
yeah now it all depends on mamiji... whether she supports  maya's obsession or she tells her truth to the whole family...
Now we will get to see the passionate side of arjun...I am also excited for upcoming episodes Edited by sitakshii - 5 years ago
I just wanted to share this feeling that the leads of the show tarun and priyanka shd do more promotion of the show from their instagram accounts...tarin is totally inactive...he doesn't even has the time to press the like button for the edits...pics which the fans post...priyankA mostly promotes the show only by her instA stories which disappear after a while.
After reading the latest article abt the trp's of the show of the actress kanupriya pandit...I feel the actors really need to pull their socks for promoting the show and interacting with fans

As such we don't get any interviews of the leads like the other tv leads
Hmm ok yar but you know if we see the trps of all the &tv shows are very less trp except for BGPH. So I guess even if actors try, it's not going to become popular all of a sudden. It's up to &Tv and zee network which owns &tv to do something about their collective TRP. I mean Zee is such a big network, they can do more to promote the chnl right? 

Like for example, since Star plus, colors,etc are so popular that ppl chk out even the new shows; meaning they at least give it a chance before deciding whether they like it or not but here I dont think ppl have evn heard of this show! Even Star bharat is new but its shows had good viewership bcz they did huge promos... Zee should show &tv ads on they popular channels and recognise these shows in their awards shows or something... It's their responsibility ultimately bcz they r the ones who r running it.

The things what chnl can actually do first and foremost is show a repeat telecast of the show! 7.30 pm is not a conducive timing for majority of the TRP population! It's just too early! So these ppl instead of showing continuous repeats of BGPH right from 11 o'clock till next day afternoon, can show repeats of their shows from the evening slot again. That's what all the other chnls do, so ppl get  connected to the show even if they miss an eppy but &tv isn't jus bothered abt anything other than BGPH. I'm a fan of BGPH, but even I'm fed up of full night repeats! 

Next they can do some contest or something like they did during the goa eppy of BGPH. More ppl will watch it that way. N like that lady said, they can show 'kahani ab tak' or 'catch up eppys' wch Zee usually does for their other shws...

It's high time Zee took hold of their channel and promoted it!
yes...even i am also fed up of seeing Bhabhiji show all time on andtv channel...this channel only loves this bhabhiji show...24x7 this bhabhiji show is being aired on it...instead of this the channel shd show the repeat telecast of their other shows too...they shd give footage to other shows too...the promotion skills of andtv r pathetic...

I wish if they can change the time slot of the show...they shd give the time slot of badho bahu i.e 9:30 pm to halfmarriage...badho bahu is such a super boring show..🥱

I just wonder why we dont get any sbb,sbs segments of halfmarriage...😕

Fans want to know and interact with the actors...abt priyanka we still know a lot of things...but abt Tarun ...we hardly know anything...we dont even know when is his birthday and what r his likings ...i serisosly wish he becomes active on his instagram account...and one day do a live chatting with fans 😊
Hy guys so how can we convince the creators in order to promote this show..my personal experiencewhen I heard of this show I wasn't even interested to watch ...but I just show the ad and the opening scene of priyanka...just made me her great fan n likewise I totally fell in love of this great show...well I don't know about others who watch some serials in zee or star plus but andtv this show has made me feel that we should not judge new channels as they can deliver some best and awesome serials...hence hats off to the caSt n creators for taking risk...they work are appreciated but fans like us...keep up the good work...but please don't end this show..