Episode 10: Ab Main Karunga Safai..Matlab Tabahi

Posted: 6 years ago
Adi ko nayi manzil mil gayi hai!
Wahi...tabahi waali manzil!

Matlab..Zoya!

Waise mujhey nahin pata tha ki Pooja painter hai.
Aur usne Yash ki itni saari paintings banayi.
Aur Adi ka buss ek? Sad😭

Aur yeh Arjun kya kar raha hai? Why this deep interest?
Aur Mr. Hooda kya nahin batana chahte hai about uss raat?
Gol gol ghum rahe hai hum sab🤔

Let's see Monday kya hota hai!

P.S. - Noor uss getup me kitni different lag rahi thi!

Yeah adi got a new vision as well as mission ðŸ˜†

but now confirmed papa hooda had something to do with the night accident occured...

and yeah noor was looking gorgeous...she is adorable.

maybe that pic where noor meets arjun, that scene may be coming up soon
Adi has found a new mission ...Zoya ki tabahi 
Noor is adorable! 

Mr. Hooda is shady 

Aditya was as usual on fire while Zoya as usual is cool as ice...fire and ice is combo ðŸ˜†

Arjun is off to Masoorie...Thank God someone is finally trying to ponder about what exactly transpired that night ...Arjun is going to investigate and I hope he will uncover the truth...it was refreshing to see how Arjun had the guts to stand up to his father and even question him...I am liking him ! He seems across as a pretty sorted guy...hopefully he will remain positive 

I am looking forward to Arjun and Noor scenes..both are adorable..Arjun is going to Masoorie where he will meet Noor 

From next week AdiYa office track will begin...I hope makers will show this track in a refreshing way 

Looking forward to see what happens next 
😃
noor looked pretty.yeah Mr.hooda is sheddy.arjun didn't seem f8ahy in fact his lo9king for truth makes him innnocent
Intriguing episode.
Kaha kal Mahi Zoya ko puppet banane wali thi, aur kaha aaj Zoya ne Mahi ko driver bana diya! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I loved this episode. Harshad was looking smoking hot while exercising.slowly story is unfolding its layers. I am sure every one will circled in fire trap soon... Intriguing
Originally posted by bugsbunny12

Yeah adi got a new vision as well as mission ðŸ˜†

but now confirmed papa hooda had something to do with the night accident occured...

and yeah noor was looking gorgeous...she is adorable.

maybe that pic where noor meets arjun, that scene may be coming up soon
Haan. Papa Hooda is super gadbad.
Yeah!
I want to see Noor and Arjun meeting!
Originally posted by Mishti_94

Haan. Papa Hooda is super gadbad.
Yeah!
I want to see Noor and Arjun meeting!

He indeed is 😆
Yeah excited for that pair 😉
Originally posted by anshvi

Adi has found a new mission ...Zoya ki tabahi 
Noor is adorable! 

Mr. Hooda is shady 

Aditya was as usual on fire while Zoya as usual is cool as ice...fire and ice is combo ðŸ˜†

Arjun is off to Masoorie...Thank God someone is finally trying to ponder about what exactly transpired that night ...Arjun is going to investigate and I hope he will uncover the truth...it was refreshing to see how Arjun had the guts to stand up to his father and even question him...I am liking him ! He seems across as a pretty sorted guy...hopefully he will remain positive 

I am looking forward to Arjun and Noor scenes..both are adorable..Arjun is going to Masoorie where he will meet Noor 

From next week AdiYa office track will begin...I hope makers will show this track in a refreshing way 

Looking forward to see what happens next 
😃
Yeah.
He seems sorted.
I had initially thought Arjun wasn't someone to question things. Adi is. But Arjun seems like one too now. So it'll be interesting.

Yes.
I'm excited to see the office track!
Originally posted by joysoflife

noor looked pretty.yeah Mr.hooda is sheddy.arjun didn't seem f8ahy in fact his lo9king for truth makes him innnocent

Yeah.
He might just be positive.