Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Isabelle Kaif and S. Pancholi's Time To Dance goes on floors in April

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Isabelle Kaif and Sooraj Pancholi's Time To Dance to go on floors in London

Katrina Kaif's younger sister Isabelle Kaif will be seen romancing Sooraj Pancholi in Stanley D'costa's directorial debut, Time To Dance. The film will go on floors in April.

Katrina Kaif's younger sister Isabelle Kaif is Bollywood ready! She is all set to star in Stanley D'costa's directorial debut titled Time To Dance. In the film, she will be seen romancing Sooraj Pancholi.

As per reports in a leading tabloid, the film will go on floors in the month of April in London. Talking about it, a source stated to the tabloid, "The film has been in the pipeline for more than a year and it is finally taking off. Isabelle and Sooraj have been practising for their turns as it will test their dancing skills in different forms, from Salsa to Paso Doble."

When Isabelle was asked about it, she said, "I can't wait to start work on my first Hindi film. We will be in London for around 50 days and will shoot in a start-to-finish schedule."

While producer Bhushan Kumar said, "This is the first time a Hindi film will showcase so many dance forms. Stanley has been working rigorously with Isabelle and Sooraj for the last two months. We are looking at releasing the film in the last quarter of 2018."

Stanley, the director said, "The dance forms are not easy to pick up but Sooraj and Isabelle have made immense progress. They look fabulous together in a dance film with a love story woven into it."

While Sooraj concluded by saying, "I have fallen sick after training for 10-12 hours every day but now my body is getting used to it. It has been around three months since Isabelle and I started training for the film. It feels like going back to school."
Edited by Kim75 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine75 thumbnail
so she is a Kaif too, i thought she was Turquotte??😕😆😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kim75

so she is a Kaif too, i thought she was Turquotte??😕😆😆

and it matters because?
I rather watch his Time to go to Jail performance 
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Desperate times call desperate mesures ðŸ˜†
Both he and she couldn't score a better co-star 
_Arunima_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am all for women supporting women but seriously girl what are you doing?
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.

and it matters because?

you need to take a chill pill buddy.  unless they are related to you or you are a friend/or know them personally.
i am just asking a simple question, cause seems like all the sisters changed their last name to Kaif who were born as Turquotte.
Edited by Kim75 - 6 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Achcha hai dono ne ek saath kuwe mein chhalang laga li. 
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does all these people think like a sheep and be a bollywood actress just coz so & so had successful career.. Isabel will have a very difficult time getting accepted and am positive she won't find a career here..she could instead try TV...TV is so huge nowadays, and with platforms like Netflix she can venture out rather than trying out finding success in bollywood
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

Why does all these people think like a sheep and be a bollywood actress just coz so & so had successful career.. Isabel will have a very difficult time getting accepted and am positive she won't find a career here..she could instead try TV...TV is so huge nowadays, and with platforms like Netflix she can venture out rather than trying out finding success in bollywood

She thinks she can pull a Katrina 

This is gonna be 4-5 dances with a few dialogues delivered badly and some silly villain.