•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
For all the positive souls out there just one line just one I would like to say 
Aapki positivity aapko Mubarak ho๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Chocolatebond - 6 years ago
Looks like afsana is irritated to core with positivity.
Only thing I can say afsana is that 

I can understand ur feelings. Bcoz even I don't have anything to say more now๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Himani128

Looks like afsana is irritated to core with positivity.
Only thing I can say afsana is that 

I can understand ur feelings. Bcoz even I don't have anything to say more now๐Ÿ˜†
only way to take out my frustration for a couple I have been madly in love with are in verge of becoming social worker what else should I do ๐Ÿ˜†
Afsana there is a fuzion article. You must read it.
Before reading it I was also frustated and praying that Adiza leave the show. But now this article has given me some small ray of hope seeing Avneil together in a few days. U should read it atleast once.
Apko better feel hoga. This is my promise.

https://www.fuzionproductions.com/reasons-why-naamkarann-still-may-have-the-best-to-offer-an-open-letter-to-fans/

Originally posted by sugar_candy15

Afsana there is a fuzion article. You must read it.
Before reading it I was also frustated and praying that Adiza leave the show. But now this article has given me some small ray of hope seeing Avneil together in a few days. U should read it atleast once.
Apko better feel hoga. This is my promise.

https://www.fuzionproductions.com/reasons-why-naamkarann-still-may-have-the-best-to-offer-an-open-letter-to-fans/

thanks dear just now I read it ๐Ÿ˜†for me everything seems delusional hopes now unless and until we are proven wrong fuze is just like one of us will keep on motivate people and sometimes we can give justification for everything but the truth is not gonna change anyways thanks dear for your concern 
Much love ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Chocolatebond

thanks dear just now I read it ๐Ÿ˜†for me everything seems delusional hopes now unless and until we are proven wrong fuze is just like one of us will keep on motivate people and sometimes we can give justification for everything but the truth is not gonna change anyways thanks dear for your concern 
Much love ๐Ÿค—

Nk cvs have always something different stored in for us. 
I hope we get a good scene where Neel asks Avni to agree for Saeysha marriage. I am curious about how he said yes and even avni agreed to him.
Looking forward to this scene.

I have a question Afsana.
Agar saeysha pregnant ho sakti hai toh Avni kyun nhi hui.
agar ho jati toh vo Neel se door na jaati and we would have got a different track that we would have loved.
No girgit๐Ÿ˜ญ

We can just hope that this tracks brings something good rather than a ruin to the show.
Everytime i think of something positive three negatives come to my mind.

Originally posted by sugar_candy15

Nk cvs have always something different stored in for us. 
I hope we get a good scene where Neel asks Avni to agree for Saeysha marriage. I am curious about how he said yes and even avni agreed to him.
Looking forward to this scene.

I have a question Afsana.
Agar saeysha pregnant ho sakti hai toh Avni kyun nhi hui.
agar ho jati toh vo Neel se door na jaati and we would have got a different track that we would have loved.
No girgit๐Ÿ˜ญ

We can just hope that this tracks brings something good rather than a ruin to the show.
Everytime i think of something positive three negatives come to my mind.

Because, by the time she is done with Sayesha's baby and the baby's story, i..e probably one more leap down the line, she will be menopausal. 
Menopause =no eggs. 

And as far as I know, she hasn't saved her eggs in a bank. Now, that would have been nayi soch. Anyway, Avni's kid won't be najayaz or unwanted , as will be conceived out of love and marriage. So, it is of no use to cvs, so that won't happen.

@afsana: I feel you, girl! And have been silently seeing the constant discussion on the forum since yesterday and have come to the conclusion that watching the show is a personal decision. I , though love Adiza to bits, won't sit through a track where I have to fast forward half the episode, each day. Plus being disappointed and not entertained after every episode is too much for me to handle. 

Bas koi ye bata do UNWANTED teenage pregnancy India mein kab se issue ho gaya?? 
Originally posted by Globetrotter_me

Because, by the time she is done with Sayesha's baby and the baby's story, i..e probably one more leap down the line, she will be menopausal. 
Menopause =no eggs. 

And as far as I know, she hasn't saved her eggs in a bank. Now, that would have been nayi soch. Anyway, Avni's kid won't be najayaz or unwanted , as will be conceived out of love and marriage. So, it is of no use to cvs, so that won't happen.

@afsana: I feel you, girl! And have been silently seeing the constant discussion on the forum since yesterday and have come to the conclusion that watching the show is a personal decision. I , though love Adiza to bits, won't sit through a track where I have to fast forward half the episode, each day. Plus being disappointed and not entertained after every episode is too much for me to handle. 

Bas koi ye bata do UNWANTED teenage pregnancy India mein kab se issue ho gaya?? 

Only SP knows why they forced nk to show that concept.

Acc to it logic,

Indian fl will never conceive that easily if she is married.

If she is unmarried she will definitely get pregnant .

But when she is married she won't .

On top if it, she she gets pregnant then she will get aborted either by accident or by falling from stairs.

Even then if she conceives and has baby the we should get ready that show is either gonna take leap with leads  separating orshut down Of the show

There are very few shows in itv where they show fl conceiving and baby and living happily after that

Edited by Himani128 - 6 years ago
Haila I feel betrayed now actually I thought its a lovestory and started watching it because of adiza's chemistry and avNeil but only to be betrayed after nearly 12 months to realise that it's a social message drama and they bluffed us with lovestory till now which ultimately had to become social drama one day yet again like pre -leap I thought its a lovestory with leads having dark past  and it's a story of healing each other through their love and I believed that to add or spice up the drama they used social issues but I never knew it was vice versa I feel truly betrayed now should I blame myself for being fooled or the makers for fooling us ?if I wanted awareness and social message there is plenty of other mediums other shows and channel like Colors who preach social issues along with drama why the hell I would choose NK among all the shows ?Edited by Chocolatebond - 6 years ago
Afsana di aaj aapka frustration level saatve aasman par pahuch gaya hai aur phoot phoot kar usme se itne sad comments nikal rahe . Koi khaas wajah hai kya???? 
Don't worry pls but I have this feeling that once again there will be a day that u will once again fall in love with this show . Till then figures crossed.