SPAMMING Posts!!! (Read)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Recently quite a few spamming posts are going on here... with just one question on one topic...  which as rules states is not allowed!! 

It's good this forum is active but Spamming is not allowed or opening multiple topics on ONE thing... like where is the update, segments should be in one post i think (with clear topic titled so people are aware).. etc and also beware not on using capital letters all the way through as much as its considers like shouting

Read the rules as it pretty much states this... before the mods come in... and close topics and issue warnings!! 

Thanks ðŸ˜Š  

Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Lennie, I think we need to chill and be happy with people posting here.  There was errie silence in this forum a few weeks back.  There is activity now and more people sharing their opinions and thoughts.
Not everyone will read other posts before posting and it is not possible to expect them to either.  

Even we have made double posts before and the recent one being yesterdays.  We made the post, with different titles on the forum ranking.  I made the post as Top 10 and you as Ranking 10 subsequently.  

So let the activity continue... once their frenzy subsides things will settle.

Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh mere liye tha kya ðŸ˜” sorry guys. I Will not post anymore.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mizz_Sunshin3

Yeh mere liye tha kya ðŸ˜” sorry guys. I Will not post anymore.

Not for you only...  for people who need to be aware, thats if people didnt know what the rules are and so on ... Just read the rules and beware basically. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago