Nimki Mukhiya

No tears for Nimki

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Why I did not feel for Nimki and her pillow.
She forcefully fell in marriage to someone inspite of all warning signals.

Her pillow romance is getting on my nerves.

She should have understood her position when her father in law kept quiet about her entry into their territory.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You would have felt for the pillow if she wasnt responsible for it ? Just asking😆
Its a tricky situation now. Not justifying her stupidity but after that love confession she has a hope that Babboo actually loves her but he fails to open up because of his family's pressure. Until Baboo does something that affects her family or directly hits her somehow she is not going to learn a thing. 

Problem with her is that no one from her well wisher group ever told her that beauty is not everything. She calls herself' Deepika Padukone' of Ghattola but there are lakhs of girls as beautiful or even more beautiful than Deepika Padukone. Yet Deepika is the winner. Its not her beauty but its her hard work that makes her a heroine in Bollywood. Beauty is not talent. Talent is altogether a different thing.

I don't understand her anymore. Is she still after money as she always was because she obviously didn't get anything in this marriage. She undoubtedly led a better life in Ghattola. They give her minimum food. Also, she is not a bechari who has to live at her in laws home somehow. She had been doing unconventional things all the way. Whats stopping her now? I thought she will make a big tamasha in haveli also.
Also, Tunne needs to tell her that her Mukhiya post is for 5 years only. If the marriage is for Mukhiya post than her mariage lives for 5 years only. She needs to act now.

Did the haveliwala even register the marriage? 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Babbu and Anaro also fiercely opposed but they were forced by not only some of their family members and also by ambitious Nimki.
Nimki still feels happy that she is living in the haveli and she is hoping to get things improve. She is just waiting for the right time. Till then she will steal food.
But one good thing is that she has not lost her sense of right and wrong. The day Babbu shows his true colors, she will do what is needed.
Till then we have to wait. And the wait maybe eternal.
dey.bh thumbnail
She always had the sense of right and wrong except in those matters that concern her or her husband. In her own little world they are hero- heroine jodi who look good together and hence immune to everything.
Babboo and Anaro should suffer because they have nothing to be proud of yet live like royals. They never had a life beyond the haveli and never realised how useless they were without the haveli's support. Because they think high of themselves they didn't bother to ask Rambachan to cancel the marriage. Forget Rmabachan, wasnt Nahar also there? If not Nahar then Abhimanyu. But both mother- son find all the people too insignificant to mingle with. So,he will run away, She will let Nimki get kidnapped yet they wont take help when needed. They deserve Nimki. They are forced because they didn't want to protest.

If I feel bad for anyone then its Dublo. At least he tried to stop the marriage. It would have worked if only he could reach there. More than this I respect him because he wants to do something in life. His business plan fails yet he keeps trying unlike Babboo who has no finance of his own nor does he have any business plans. I dont know why most of the audience like him.This man doesnt have anything of his own. Even his bad boy attitude has been inherited. What exactly is he proud of?

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very true. Nimki's romance with pillow called Babboo is really irritating to watch. Other than that pretty much everything else is engrossing and enjoyable in this show.
Nimki knows that it is the caste issue and believes that they made her their bahu against their wishes because of Babbo's great love for her as well as her Mukhiya post.She thinks this segregation and discrimination can be changed with patience till then she is content with stealing food and getting what she wants by scaring the living day lights off the maid.
It has not yet occurred to her as to how they intend use her Mukhiya post to their benefit.Unless she really experiences this first hand she won't take things into her hand.

Babbo Anaro and that Diamond live in a cocoon provided by Tettar Singh. They seem to be  too dumb to realise that without that Mukhiya path they are nothing and that Mukhiya Path comes only if people are pleased with the work done by them.

Nimki's dreams may seem impossible but she is awre of reality and knows that she has to stand up for her people and her family.Right now it is a tussle between desire to make her dreams come true and her responsibilities towards the people. 

Babbo is his own enemy.Wonder what will happen to him when villagers revolt against Mukhiya husband running the show😛
Babbo Anaro and Nimki deserve each other.Waiting to see their illusions shattered.

dey.bh thumbnail
Btw@ TM, how did you forget to mention the great theory of elasticity? Elastic wala half pant pehenna chahiye. Lose/ tight apnr aap hi hota hai...😆
Diamond should receive a Dearness Relief for being a punch bag to everyone. Jiska mood off hota hai ek thappad jad deta hai. Even Nimki virtually slaps him all the time.

Why was Sweety so surprised with the divorce papers? Its obvious right? Her Amma had been saying this ever since the marriage preps began. I don't want to think she was feeling guilty at all. Despite of knowing what both Diamond and Baboo have done to Kamlesh she has an argument against Babboo changing his decision in Ghaytola. The question even now was about ' Astitva'.

I think the divorce track will be ' Jago Nimki' andolan we are waiting for. Lets hope so because Tettar is definitely not going to win