Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

SBS/SBB/SBD: Sahil's Anokha Grah Pravesh (NEW pg 2 & 3)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Videos will be added when original sources will upload them!! Easy access! 

Edit - original link uploaded! 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7RweyQkgA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz6bMUgBCxs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
SBS preview of - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ3aFVoSALs
Waiting for actual link to whole segment

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh so basically vedika is coming there to explain sahil😑..when he does that photo wala grah pravesh..πŸ˜•
oh god..i think he is turning mad😭..while he was burning thos pics or whatever it is pchyco type lag raha tha...😭
Lennie thumbnail

I rather he turned angry because this isn't good for him...  he needs to let out his hurt and anger, otherwise this pain, he has bottled up is not good for him at all later on. πŸ’”

Turning mad and being all Sahilgiri, is not a good look either sadly because Vedika and family members are just going let him do it for the sake of it πŸ˜•
sejal777 thumbnail
So sahil and nidhi grah pravesh done
Vedika only came there to explain him
Now what sahil do next
My head is spinning now so much drama torture so today episode will be more drama emotional tortures am done but ready with tissue box ready to cry with poor baby sahil 😭 😭 😭 Edited by sejal777 - 6 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal777

Now what sahil do next
My head is spinning now so much drama torture

even sahils head pinning i think..he was holding his head too..lol...i have exactly sahils reaction wright now..πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal777

Now what sahil do next
My head is spinning now so much drama torture

It's wait and watch πŸ˜‰  that's the point! 

We all know Sahil is not going to accept this... he is never going to be Nidhi's 

I think i am looking forward to the anger and pain which seems like he is surpressing at the moment

sejal777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

<font color="#009900">It's wait and watchπŸ˜‰ that's the point!</font>

<font color="#009900">We all know Sahil is not going to accept this... he is never going to be Nidhi's</font>

<font color="#009900">I think i am looking forward to the anger and pain which seems like he is surpressing at the moment</font>

agree sahil never gonna accept nidhi his wife I feel sorry for nidhi lol she looks like statue
And we all know that sahil has already said that vedika is his wife in front of god so they are the main characters 1 day they will be together nidhi is just minor character so she won't be long last looking forward now sahilgiri start and waiting for 1 month challenge to marry sahil with vedika πŸ˜‰Edited by sejal777 - 6 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
I do not feel for Nidhi, because she isn't exactly innocent in this... and does not really love Sahil! 

This Sahilgiri kinda does need to stop at some extent because stubborness is not good either esp as his reaction right now is instant doing anything and everything to make it even more of a mockery then it has been πŸ˜’...  and once he settles down and thinks about it, that pain has to hit! πŸ’”   

As for Vedika... either guilt will be there (it was always going to be guilt whatever Sahil's reaction would been) and also Sahil's stubbornness either will push her away (depends on what kind of stubborn he is doing... )
divyaak123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I do not feel for Nidhi, because she isn't exactly innocent in this... and does not really love Sahil! 

This Sahilgiri kinda does need to stop at some extent because stubborness is not good either esp as his reaction right now is instant doing anything and everything to make it even more of a mockery then it has been πŸ˜’...  and once he settles down and thinks about it, that pain has to hit! πŸ’”   

As for Vedika... either guilt will be there (it was always going to be guilt whatever Sahil's reaction would been) and also Sahil's stubbornness either will push her away (depends on what kind of stubborn he is doing... )

me too..i dont feel for nidhi...she is just there for money..she doesnt even care if sahil loves her or not..all she wanted to be was agarwal house bahu and those lavishes..never she toldd that she wants sahil..so no pity at all..
also for sometime ok with this super AYM sahil..but not always..at some point i hope the old cutie sahil is back..😭...but im not seeing it in any new future😭..but i also dont want sahil forcing vedika for doing things..it wud look so bad..im still ok with his self destruction..rather than this..πŸ˜•