Deepak Tijori gone - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by S a r a h

arguing here who is famous who isnt is not the solution of the problem... you find plenty of people who hate Rupali than those who hate Rakhi... just look around you'll definitely find one.... I dont have any issues with anybody... and ofcourse not you with whom I am unnecessarily arguing.... but this is a fact...

hey sarah...m not arguing either...in fact i thought i was no one to answer whether rakhi has more fans or rupali has...so i wrote in my previous post that only when rakhi n rupali are nominated together will we know who is more popular of the two.
Edited by tv_addict_uk - 17 years ago

Originally posted by priya.nair

although i want rupali to leave i knew rhat she wpould stay as she is ravi's friend and ravi has the max fans looks like atleast all the demonstrations they are doing . and dt did have a fallout with ravi so the fans will surely vote him out

I dont agree I believe rupali has her own fan following as you can see der r loads of ppl who like her

Originally posted by tv_addict_uk

hey sarah...m not arguing either...in fact i thought i was no one to answer whether rakhi has more fans or rupali has...so i wrote in my previous post that only when rakhi n rupali are nominated together will we know who is more popular of the two.

yes dear... thats absolutely right... we shall wait for that moment ..may be coming week they both get nominated😳

wow!!!! thank god he's gone.... i want Ragini to go now... she's anothr dirt bag!!! 🀒
Most of the people on forums spell Rupali, whereas for voting it has to be spelt Roopali 😳

Just wondering, could that be a reason for her getting saved everytime... πŸ˜’
😭 i m sad for Deepak
but i glad that Rupali didnt go 😊
ravi shud've gone 😑 hypocrite 🀒
Originally posted by sungirl

😭 i m sad for Deepak
but i glad that Rupali didnt go 😊
ravi shud've gone 😑 hypocrite 🀒

agreed
oh i wanted rupali 2 go out, cuz shes getting on my nerves now πŸ˜•
i think shes gonna go next week
wow thanks rupali is there πŸ˜›

Thanks ilovecartoons...you're efforts are highly appreciated πŸ‘

I think its getting too predictable thus the shock element which would boost the TRP's is missing.... My hunch is that Amit,Rupali and Ragini would be nominated next week....

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago