Deepak Tijori gone - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
👏
yeayy!!!!!!
thnx 4 the news!:):)
Originally posted by tv_addict_uk

how is rakhi's eviction a different case? she got evicted the same way as the others right? there were 4 people nominated ravi, rakhi, ragini and carol...out of these the public voted out rakhi...and it was quite obvious she would be out coz of the way she behaved just before her eviction.
in fact her re-enter is a different case (only the channel's employees were allowed to vote for re-entry i guess)

that may be the case but Rakhi's exit and reentry is a preplanned idea... see we all know Rakhi is famous and many of us wanted her to stay as she was enteraining us very well.... her eviction was just channel's tactic to make show interesting as her re-entry would be like a celebration time for her fans... you agree or dont but Rakhi is much more popular than Rupali now

wow..i thot mayb it'd b rupali dis time...no way wz it gonna b ravi...well better DT dan rupali...it wz getting really pathetic to watch a middle aged man unsuccessfully trying 2 influence othrs younger dan him to come to his camp...but instead getting influenced himself..by dat i mean, i think he hs sumthing against carol solely coz of wot he wz told abt her by aryan n anupama(dey used to bad mouth her all da time)

shocked i thought rupali will go

but dt sad yaar

thanx for info

pink

Originally posted by S a r a h

that may be the case but Rakhi's exit and reentry is a preplanned idea... see we all know Rakhi is famous and many of us wanted her to stay as she was enteraining us very well.... her eviction was just channel's tactic to make show interesting as her re-entry would be like a celebration time for her fans... you agree or dont but Rakhi is much more popular than Rupali now

whats the source of this info that rakhi's eviction was the channel's strategy ? or is it your assumption ? but if that was the case then ravi should have been evicted instead of rakhi coz he would have fetched higher trp's than rakhi.

once rakhi and rupali are nominated together...we would all know who is more popular...
i was expecting dis only..pa ab sabke mukhote kaun utarega 😆 iss rotud ko ek week aur dekhna padega.. 😭 i m sure next to go is rupali 👏
Originally posted by tv_addict_uk

whats the source of this info that rakhi's eviction was the channel's strategy ? or is it your assumption ? but if that was the case then ravi should have been evicted instead of rakhi coz he would have fetched higher trp's than rakhi.

once rakhi and rupali are nominated together...we would all know who is more popular...

arguing here who is famous who isnt is not the solution of the problem... you find plenty of people who hate Rupali than those who hate Rakhi... just look around you'll definitely find one.... I dont have any issues with anybody... and ofcourse not you with whom I am unnecessarily arguing.... but this is a fact...

Oh thts really sad..

I wanted rupali to leave......

although i want rupali to leave i knew rhat she wpould stay as she is ravi's friend and ravi has the max fans looks like atleast all the demonstrations they are doing . and dt did have a fallout with ravi so the fans will surely vote him out
If thats true then Ravi se panga mehenga pada DT ko.
Beware Amit you are in danger!!